Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

everything you have wondered but were afraid to ask

joeknows

What did they do in skyscrapers before air conditioning

No sersly imagine working on the seventy floor of the esb in 1938. In august. In a suit and tie of course. People must have smelled like orangutans

Air conditioning was created in 1902. The idea was in the works being tinkered with all the way back in the 1800's. There are examples of Roman houses that used water from aquaducts to run through and down the walls of peoples houses to cool the room temps down.

I think they were fine in 1938, it probably wasn't a very safe or efficient unit they were running, but they had AC.

If olive oil is made of squeezing olives,then what is baby oil made from?

If the grass is always greener on the other side, then once you get on the other side, will you want to come back? will you ever be on the greener side?

Do people who use sign language see little hands in their head when they think about what someone said or do they hear words ?

if superman was so smart why were his underpants on the outside?

If “bra” is singular why is “Panties” plural?

I agree with that first line. No reason for a man to not know how to do this. What if there was an emergency, and the only car in the driveway was a stick, and there wasn't time for an ambulance?

So why limit it to men? If that's your reasoning, all people should learn to drive stick just in case they get caught in the extremely unlikely scenario that only a manual is available and no one else there is able to drive it.

What's wrong with drinking light domestic beers? I love "good beers" like Smithwicks, basically all Bock beers, and oktoberfests, but when I get off work at 5pm and want to drink till midnight and still be coherent I prefer Miller lite...

I feel the same way. If I just want to sit around and chill with a beer, I'll drink a Sam Adams, Dogfish, Heavy Seas, etc. But if I know I'm going to be drinking for awhile, like at a tailgate, I'll drink Bud Light or Coors Light.

So why limit it to men? If that's your reasoning, all people should learn to drive stick just in case they get caught in the extremely unlikely scenario that only a manual is available and no one else there is able to drive it.

I guess you're right, it shouldn't be limited to just men. However, men are supposed to know how to do such things. You should also know how to change a tire. Although I might get AAA in the near future because most of my driving is on the highway. Don't really want to end up with a flat there, ya know. I would also say that men should know how to change their oil, as well. But I don't like doing it, so I have the dealership do it for me.;)

It baffles me, though, that there are men out there that can't drive a stick. And its not even hard to do. Hell, I taught myself how to do it.

Do dudes talk to each other wheb they're in the bathroom? Does it make a diff whether they're in the stall or at the urinal?

Im not gonna lie, i hate it when guys pull into the stall next to me and strike up conversation. Ive actually told someone " I dont talk to other males when they are holding their penis sir" and proceeded to finish what I was doing and wash my hands.

I def don't talk back when Im dropping duece. Its business time at that point.

Do dudes talk to each other wheb they're in the bathroom? Does it make a diff whether they're in the stall or at the urinal?

99% of the time, no. Unlike you ladies, we dudes don't go into the bathroom to socialize. And while some dudes do like to try to strike up a conversation at the urinal, it's a generally unspoken yet frowned upon rule. And I've almost never seen 1 guy talk to another when a stall is involved. You go in, do what you gotta do, and then leave.

Why does it seem people (mostly women) always have to have the latest phone that comes out?

Another one: Why do alot of people drive a car that is more expensive than their house/rent? I know alot of people I work with drive these really expensive cars. And then they live in not so nice housing. And im just throwing these out there. Not looking for a fight.

Why does it seem people (mostly women) always have to have the latest phone that comes out?

I have used the same phone for years. My phone has plenty of features that I have never even used. I wouldn't need or use most of the feature/apps that are available on so any phones that are "new" these days. My 5 year old phone works great.

Another one: Why do alot of people drive a car that is more expensive than their house/rent? I know alot of people I work with drive these really expensive cars. And then they live in not so nice housing. And im just throwing these out there. Not looking for a fight.

I will never understand that at ALL. I have seen it, and it makes zero sense. Quite frankly I think it is rather ignorant. I have several cars. But I also have several homes. But I will happily drive my 9 year old Accord, 90% of the time. And yes some of my cars are expensive, but they are paid for.

It's the homosexual bars you go to that attracts homosexual behavior. :silly:

Is that a compliment? But seriously its been twice, once at a nightclub there were like three guys sharing a urinal, but it was also the only urinal so i guess that makes some sense. The other was in the mall, two guys were using the same stall and it appeared that the two were facing one another. :whoknows:

Is that a compliment? But seriously its been twice, once at a nightclub there were like three guys sharing a urinal, but it was also the only urinal so i guess that makes some sense. The other was in the mall, two guys were using the same stall and it appeared that the two were facing one another. :whoknows:

Of course I am just messing with you. But I had a girlfriend about 10 years ago that told me the boys would play basketball in the buff at her camp growing up.

Talk about odd. To this day I do not understand how that happened.

Of course I am just messing with you. But I had a girlfriend about 10 years ago that told me the boys would play basketball in the buff at her camp growing up.

Talk about odd. To this day I do not understand how that happened.

Is that euphemism for something? I dont think I understand what you are saying. Or perhaps I dont want to understand what youre saying, if you are saying what i think you are saying.

Why do people think there are all encompassing traits that make someone a 'real' man. Seems to me the main qualification is having a penis, and Rosie O'Donnell even tests that one. Sorry if I can't cook a steak (I can), drive stick (I do), or win a fight (I can... if it's against a weak midget).

The only thing in this world that makes you less of a man is putting down man's best friend, the dog. And if you like cats more than dogs, you don't even deserve the distinction of being called a man.

Why do people think there are all encompassing traits that make someone a 'real' man. Seems to me the main qualification is having a penis, and Rosie O'Donnell even tests that one. Sorry if I can't cook a steak (I can), drive stick (I do), or win a fight (I can... if it's against a weak midget).

The only thing in this world that makes you less of a man is putting down man's best friend, the dog. And if you like cats more than dogs, you don't even deserve the distinction of being called a man.

This post is full of fail.

how do I set my laser printer to stun?

if ice can burn then can fire freeze?

If fly's didn't have wings what would they be called?

Why is it said that an alarm clock is going off when really its coming on?

If money does not grow on trees, why then do banks have branches?

If Barbie is so popular, then why do you have to buy her friends?

Why do they have braille at drive-up ATMs?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

if swimming is such a good exercise why are whales fo fat?

Do penguins have knees?

why don’t cat fish have kittens?

Who put the keep off the sign grass on the grass?

is the word “dictionary” in the dictionary?

Why does fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?

Archived