Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please allow me to introduce myself...

SkinsFan838892

In an effort to try again, I'll admit I jumped the bandwagon, biggest mistake of my life, besides admitting to it on this board :D. I can take the jeers and ribbings, but some of the comments, although meant as analogies, had me asking if you were questioning my patriotism, which to any vet is very offending.

I have jumped back to the Skins when there was no bandwagon. I haven't missed a game in 10 years. I do have an extreme disdain for the "Cowfags." I am a decent guy, all I can say is give me a chance, and accept me as, at the very least, a Skins fan.

Dude, if you can take 14 pages of over blown personal ridicule like a man, then I say welcome aboard.

Hail :helmet:

In an effort to try again, I'll admit I jumped the bandwagon, biggest mistake of my life, besides admitting to it on this board :D. I can take the jeers and ribbings, but some of the comments, although meant as analogies, had me asking if you were questioning my patriotism, which to any vet is very offending.

I have jumped back to the Skins when there was no bandwagon. I haven't missed a game in 10 years. I do have an extreme disdain for the "Cowfags." I am a decent guy, all I can say is give me a chance, and accept me as, at the very least, a Skins fan.

Never took part in this thread but viewed some of the posts. You've shown a class act in attitude with that last post and it's clear to see you belong here on this board. Welcome, and Thank you for serving our country!.

Hail

Touche sir. Welcome to an addiction that has no cure.

Welcome to the board. Glad you weren't scared off permanently.

You deserved to get some **** flung your way for your massive 5-yr. lapse in judgement, and I doubt you'll ever live that down here, but some of the comments sent your way were completely overboard. Sorry bout that.

I actually admire the audacity that it took for you to post that you were once a cowboy fan. I really like that. It beats the hell out of not telling us because you were afraid. Most of the fans who called you out, would not have that type of chutzpah!

Welcome to the board and keep telling it like it is!

QUOTE]

It's been a long 18 years man...you're all we got!

/pats back

Welcome.

Welcome. If you made that mistake ten years ago (or more) it's time to forgive. Coming back to the team during the Snyder years is also not something a bandwagon jumper typically does. Hail.

I do have an issue with you following Me-ion Sandwich though. I guess that explains why you quoted "Sympathy For the Devil" huh?

You are forgiven, I'd also suggest an excorcism, followed up with a baptism, then you're good to go. ;)

You're good with me dude :cheers:

Could have been worse, I could have quoted "Must Be The Money." :doh:

Hey, thanks for the welcome for those that did.

Alright... you're good.... But NEVER under any circumstances mention "While I was a Cowboys fan" or anything "Deion Sanders"...

Could you become a military member, have a 5 year slip up by becoming a terrorist, then realize the error of your ways and come back to the US Military?

I think not. And a Skins fan becoming a Cowboys fan is in fact worse than an Army boy becoming a terrorist.

Could you become a military member, have a 5 year slip up by becoming a terrorist, then realize the error of your ways and come back to the US Military?

I think not. And a Skins fan becoming a Cowboys fan is in fact worse than an Army boy becoming a terrorist.

Uhm, he was/is a member of the military and you fail in that analogy. Being a fan is not to be taken lightly, being a terrorist vs. a Cowboy fan is not even in the same hemisphere. You need to retract, ASAP.

FAIL.gif

Uhm, he was/is a member of the military and you fail in that analogy. Being a fan is not to be taken lightly, being a terrorist vs. a Cowboy fan is not even in the same hemisphere. You need to retract, ASAP.

Psh, it's a joke to how seriously some people take this ****. If you don't get it, I don't care. I know he was in the military, hence why it was written.

As for retracting that, not a chance.

I just wanted to say everytime I see this thread that damn Jay-Z song gets stuck in my head! (Even though it's just a little bit different)

No joke. This song has been in my head since this thread began. Took me a while to figure out he was talking about the rolling stones song and hadn't just screwed up the words to PSA

Archived