Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please allow me to introduce myself...

SkinsFan838892

"True fan"..."Die hard"...none of these apply if you root for the biggest rival we have at any point in your life...EVER. Sorry' date=' not buying it.[/quote']

I'll accept that, definitely not die-hard since I did switch up, so my mistake for claiming that. However, I have been true to the skins for the last ten or so years, and a casual fan for the 10 years before my great debacle. So in the style of Tarantino's "Inglorious Basterds" I shall wear the mark of shame on my forehead.

I think not. And a Skins fan becoming a Cowboys fan is in fact worse than an Army boy becoming a terrorist.

See either you never have spent a day in the US Military, or you just joined for the College money, you'll never understand what it means to fight for your country, and watch Terrorist sympathizers from the US try to join the enemy. What I did gets me flamed in a message board. What a true traitor does gets him or her shot. Big difference.

See either you never have spent a day in the US Military, or you just joined for the College money, you'll never understand what it means to fight for your country, and watch Terrorist sympathizers from the US try to join the enemy. What I did gets me flamed in a message board. What a true traitor does gets him or her shot. Big difference.

don't feed the troll. It never ends well.

Could you become a military member, have a 5 year slip up by becoming a terrorist, then realize the error of your ways and come back to the US Military?

I think not. And a Skins fan becoming a Cowboys fan is in fact worse than an Army boy becoming a terrorist.

It would not have been taken so seriously if you weren't 187 posts late with that comment....

I used to be "American"...but I decided to join the "Taliban" for a few years but their benefits were bad and I only got a week vacation so I decided to go back to being American... :0

Agreed... Thank you for your service (To the country, not the Cowboys :P )

Psh, it's a joke to how seriously some people take this ****. If you don't get it, I don't care. I know he was in the military, hence why it was written.

As for retracting that, not a chance.

I don't care if you don't care, nana nana boo boo. I take his service seriously. I take the terrorism comment seriously. I don't take the Redskins as serious as those two things, though the '91 season America's game is on right now. And that is more important than making sense out of you. off with you.

Welcome aboard. Gotta little story to share as well that kinda goes along the lines of yours. My dad was a diehard Pukes fan his whole life up until the year Jerry Jones bought the team. My dad was a huge fan of Tom Landry, ( probably the most respected pukes coach in their history), and when Jones bought the team and fired Landry, his love for the team turned to complete hatred!!

Being from the Carlise area, my Dad traded his Blue and Silver pukes colors for the B&G. What brought him to the Redskins wasn't necessarily us living in the area but that the Redskins had a well respected coach at the time as well. If it weren't for Jones buying the pukes and firing Landry, my dad would still be a pukes fan and I'm sure I would be too!! Like TK has said before, if it weren't for our dads being fans most of us probably wouldn't be either!!

So this will be the only time I ever thank a cowboy, but THANK YOU Jerry Jones!!! :dallasuck

Could you become a military member, have a 5 year slip up by becoming a terrorist, then realize the error of your ways and come back to the US Military?

Am I the only one that would not take this as a joke? I mean really I re-read this and it is insulting. I know the OP flip-flopped on teams and the Cowboys to top it off. But no way does one of our service members ever deserve to be called a terrorist even if joking.

Okay PCS, time to tune into AG and the '91 Skins.

Am I the only one that would not take this as a joke? I mean really I re-read this and it is insulting. I know the OP flip-flopped on teams and the Cowboys to top it off. But no way does one of our service members ever deserve to be called a terrorist even if joking.

Don't sweat it man, we made our point and he'll believe what he wants, just like some people here with thier deep passion for the Skins that can't seem to forgive my past transgressions. It's all cool.

Don't sweat it man, we made our point and he'll believe what he wants, just like some people here with thier deep passion for the Skins that can't seem to forgive my past transgressions. It's all cool.

Your good in my book!... I look forward to reading your future posts on this board. You took your licks on here as far to being a renewed skins fan. All those comments can be water under the bridge but those who continue to not see you yet forget about them. The more intelligent people have already accepted you and welcomed you to this board.

He was never called a terrorist, nor did I try to imply that he was.

I was trying to make a political and social/cultural satire, but through the internet it's harder than I had thought.

I do apologize to *him* as some seemed to think that was me patronizing him or other military members.

I was trying to make a political and social/cultural satire, but through the internet it's harder than I had thought.

I do apologize to *him* as some seemed to think that was me patronizing him or other military members.

Originally posted by letzgoterps

I dunno, that's sounds pretty patronizing, not to mention idiotic to me. Maybe it would've been more "satirical" if you were'nt actually talking to a U.S. soldier. You should think before you post next time.

:ols::ols:

letsgoterps just got

owned-3950.jpg

Could have been worse, I could have quoted "Must Be The Money." :doh:

Hey, thanks for the welcome for those that did.

So, what was it like "on the other side?"

Do they issue you special Troy Aikman underoos?

Do you have to swear your allegiance to Jerrah?

Do you get special offer savings on Jimmy Johnson toupees?

Free cocaine?

Free lobotomy?

Discount at Tom Landry's Hat-Boxing Store?

:silly:

Welcome aboard. Gotta little story to share as well that kinda goes along the lines of yours. My dad was a diehard Pukes fan his whole life up until the year Jerry Jones bought the team. My dad was a huge fan of Tom Landry, ( probably the most respected pukes coach in their history), and when Jones bought the team and fired Landry, his love for the team turned to complete hatred!!

Being from the Carlise area, my Dad traded his Blue and Silver pukes colors for the B&G. What brought him to the Redskins wasn't necessarily us living in the area but that the Redskins had a well respected coach at the time as well. If it weren't for Jones buying the pukes and firing Landry, my dad would still be a pukes fan and I'm sure I would be too!! Like TK has said before, if it weren't for our dads being fans most of us probably wouldn't be either!!

So this will be the only time I ever thank a cowboy, but THANK YOU Jerry Jones!!! :dallasuck

Good story, but my dad is not a football fan (NASCAR, hunting, fishing). It was my Mom that turned me on to the Redskins. She grew up in the DC area and used to go with her Uncle (he had season tickets) to Griffith Stadium when she was a young girl. She loves football and watches them every week.

So, what was it like "on the other side?"

Do they issue you special Troy Aikman underoos?

Do you have to swear your allegiance to Jerrah?

Do you get special offer savings on Jimmy Johnson toupees?

Free cocaine?

Free lobotomy?

Discount at Tom Landry's Hat-Boxing Store?

:silly:

:ols: LMAO

Well, to show my allegiance, there is a plan by Jerry Jones to buy all the teams in the NFL starting with the NFC East and assimilate them. He says, "Resistance is futile."

borg.jpg

there isnt much you can say when the title of the board is ExtremeSkins, but all i can say is just WOW...

dude, if anyone doesnt want to welcome you here cause you once rooted for the cowboys, dont sweat it, im also a "casual" fan...which basically means, i prefer to live in reality and not a world where the skins mean everything to me and trump everything else...doesnt matter that ive been a fan since birth, used to sit on a redskins rug during the entire games as a child...worn my jerseys into enemy territory (Dallas)....i guess i dont bleed burgandy and gold if i accept you...

but i do.

so welcome.

cool picture

Not even trying to be a tough guy, just saying. I wouldn't welcome you as a Redskins fan having rooted for the cowboys at any time in your life if you were the Pope, the Queen of England, or even my own Father. Root for you who you want, but I'll tell you that you're bull**** every time. I'm not calling anyone a terrorist or whatever other nonsense is going on in here so kick rocks.

...I'm a man of wealth and taste.

Hello all. FNG here, thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Jason and live in Han****, MD. I have been a Skins fan since, oh about '85, except for a short stint as a Cowboys fan in the early ninety's

Would that "short stint" happen to hav been from about '93-'96 ??:doh:

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Not even trying to be a tough guy, just saying. I wouldn't welcome you as a Redskins fan having rooted for the cowboys at any time in your life if you were the Pope, the Queen of England, or even my own Father. Root for you who you want, but I'll tell you that you're bull**** every time. I'm not calling anyone a terrorist or whatever other nonsense is going on in here so kick rocks.

I respect that, and that's where the deep passion lies. That it's more than just a game and a team, it's a way of life, die-hard. I guess rivalries, while good fun, I don't take too seriously. I wouldn't refuse to deal with someone who rooted for Michigan then jumped to Ohio, then back to Michigan. I have enough stresses in my real life to worry about something like that.

I enjoy following individual players careers, Peyton Manning, Ricky Henderson, Chris Cooley, Don Mattingly all favorite players of mine. It allows me to enjoy any sport, in general, instead of being stuck to one game for three hours. I can enjoy any number of games.

Football in my house is a two day event. Starts at 12:00 PM on Sunday, and ends around 1:00 AM Tuesday morning (or whenever Monday night Football ends.) When the Skins aren't playing, I'm flipping back and forth, or watching the NFL Red Zone channel. I'm also involved in Fantasy Football (by the way if anyone has any openings in their FF league, let me know.)

So in the end, I guess I'm a die hard Football Fan who roots for the Skins.

Quote:

Originally Posted by letzgoterps

----Satire over the internet, your right I missed it. I don't think you could actually believe what you wrote above and I should have caught that.

Archived