Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please allow me to introduce myself...

SkinsFan838892

Alright guys I think this taunting has run its course. Honestly I think the posts were a little harsh. After all we have cowboys fans on this site and even some come onto this board and they don't even get that kinda of attack.

Besides if the guy is a Redskins(I know I know he went Skins Cowboys Skins. I know strange) fan there's no need to run him off the board. As poor of a idea as it was to explain his history at least he did. I don't think expected this kind of reaction though.

Actually, on that note, haven't people been trying to recruit RoyallyPwned into Redskins Fandom?

This has been an embarrassment. We crossed the line from good natured ribbing to ugly hostility. There should be room for casual fans here without the wrath of the so-called die hards. Who knew "die hard" Redskin fans could be such asses?
He said he was a die-hard fan.

That's what pissed me off.

Call me an ass if you want :moon:

Actually, on that note, haven't people been trying to recruit RoyallyPwned into Redskins Fandom?

He did have a Pro-Redskins sig for a good 4 months... Thanks to the Skins winning at Dallas on their final game at TX Stadium... And your's truly...

Back to the Cowboys perhaps? I mean really dude, what did you expect, this is the Internets. :beavisnbutthead:
This has been an embarrassment. We crossed the line from good natured ribbing to ugly hostility. There should be room for casual fans here without the wrath of the so-called die hards. Who knew "die hard" Redskin fans could be such asses?

Again Dan what would you have expected considering? The OP should have been greeted with a group hug? What if the opposite occured, like a former Redskins fan made this same claim over at CZ?

The guy does seems relatively nice and has served his country, but as I have learned and witnessed, coming clean here truly has it's risks. As it true here and anywhere on the Internet. Some things should just be left out, left untold and left alone.

That works both ways SWF,as some of the responses in here probably should have been left out. Gotta love the internet sometimes.

What's a MOD to do? I don't relish the job you guys take on, what with the off-season in high gear and the verbal battles being waged daily.

I know, stay on topic and not attack the poster, or just opt out. Some of the stuff is truly funny or just dumb, but isn't that an individuals perception?

I have tried to start some threads lately that focused on football, what with the kids being home and working from here. Thanks for keeping the board civil as possible.

I know, stay on topic and not attack the poster, or just opt out. Some of the stuff is truly funny or just dumb, but isn't that an individuals perception?

Oh yeah. Definitely a subjective thing many times. See it all the time. See a post,and the next several responses that quote it say anything from "Great Post",to "That was perhaps the dumbest thing I've ever read". Keeping in mind of course,that many times ithat depends on whether or not the member agrees or disagrees with said post. :)

Like I said in another thread,it's getting close to that time where we'll all be able to talk about,(on ES that means,at times,overreact),news from training camp. :whew:

:ciao::finger::dallasuck

I knew the majority of my fellow skins fans would feel the same way as I do about this guy.

Once a dallas fan, always a dallas fan in my book.

I don't necessarily agree with that. Being a part of this board for almost 5 years, I've seen threads and plenty of posts about somebody having a girlfriend who was a Dallas fan at the time, until they got them to change teams (to the Redskins). Although he did say he was a Redskins fan first, then was a fan of Dallas, now is back as a Redskins fan. Confusing...

Reading this makes me feel this thread would be a perfect selection for my thread. "Dumbest thing you've ever heard a fan say" :)

I think even the OP would probably agree with this now. This is like one of those America's funniest videos groin injuries, you laugh but then you think wow that really hurt.

I think even the OP would probably agree with this now. This is like one of those America's funniest videos groin injuries, you laugh but then you think wow that really hurt.

:ols: Ahh man. This is usually the time where we'll have to see if he sticks around or if he doesn't post again. Hopefully he sticks around.

I used to be "American"...but I decided to join the "Taliban" for a few years but their benefits were bad and I only got a week vacation so I decided to go back to being American... :0

Welcome back:ols:

I bet you missed women, too.

:D

Its like old school Caps fans not letting any new Hockey fans be a part of their club because they liked em first.

I don't mind new Caps fans on the bandwagon, but when they come in pissing and moaning after the team loses a game, at least bring some knowledge to your argument as to why they sucked.

In an effort to try again, I'll admit I jumped the bandwagon, biggest mistake of my life, besides admitting to it on this board :D. I can take the jeers and ribbings, but some of the comments, although meant as analogies, had me asking if you were questioning my patriotism, which to any vet is very offending.

I have jumped back to the Skins when there was no bandwagon. I haven't missed a game in 10 years. I do have an extreme disdain for the "Cowfags." I am a decent guy, all I can say is give me a chance, and accept me as, at the very least, a Skins fan.

In an effort to try again, I'll admit I jumped the bandwagon, biggest mistake of my life, besides admitting to it on this board :D. I can take the jeers and ribbings, but some of the comments, although meant as analogies, had me asking if you were questioning my patriotism, which to any vet is very offending.

I have jumped back to the Skins when there was no bandwagon. I haven't missed a game in 10 years. I do have an extreme disdain for the "Cowfags." I am a decent guy, all I can say is give me a chance, and accept me as, at the very least, a Skins fan.

Way to wear the broad shoulders and in case you ever think of straying again, I think we should all give you some reminders why the dark side is not the way to go, ever again.....

funnyfans.gif

Glad to see you didn't get scared off. It was all in good fun, even if some people take it too far.

Archived