Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please allow me to introduce myself...

SkinsFan838892

what a bunch of dicks. This guy is now a skins fan. Having been overseas myself I must say its not so easy to follow your team. Way to make a new poster feel welcome!

Keep posting and have fun the skins should be exciting this year! Welcome!

gif44.gif

lol Ive been into many bar arguments about this type of talk but never a Skins/Girls fan ever admitting to have been a fan of the other. I couldnt even take you seriously.

Im also an Army brat and spent time in WA,MD, Germany, HI and GA. Pops, Aunties, Uncles, Cousins are all and have been Cowboy fans forever that reside in MD. My dads garage Is painted in Blue n Silver with a big ass Star in the middle of it.

Through all that, never once did I think about crossing to the darkside. The hate just grew more and more:beavisnbutthead:

I don't give a **** who you are... once you bear that hideous blue/green and blue (hahahahah) I'll never welcome you back. nor should any of us.

"Having been overseas myself I must say its not so easy to follow your team. Way to make a new poster feel welcome!"

I mean yeah... right ? It is pretty hard to put on a Redskins shirt, or just say "hey **** dallas I'm a Redskins fan, why would I EVER root for that piece of **** team?!?!"

Pretty hard .

....Right?

What a joke, honestly.

I don't give a **** who you are... once you bear that hideous blue/green and blue (hahahahah) I'll never welcome you back. nor should any of us.

"Having been overseas myself I must say its not so easy to follow your team. Way to make a new poster feel welcome!"

I mean yeah... right ? It is pretty hard to put on a Redskins shirt, or just say "hey **** dallas I'm a Redskins fan, why would I EVER root for that piece of **** team?!?!"

Pretty hard .

....Right?

What a joke, honestly.

Brutal, but you wouldn't share a fox hole with a guy who switched sides when the other side was winning in a war would you? And yeah this is like war to us the Fans of the Redskins. :dallasuck

And the OP wonders why he gets no love.

vicces_funny_003682.jpg

You pretty much lost me at "I'm a man of wealth and taste" and then you told us you followed primetime and were a Dallas fan for a half decade. Nothing in that sentence makes any sense. You can not claim to have taste and at the same time have loved Sanders. :ols:

Oh well, I want to know what the Cowboys fan here think about it.

Admittedly I wasn't a die hard sports fan growing up, only started rooting for the Skins because my friend's cousin played for them. Really didn't get into sports until the seventh grade. Didn't play sports til High School. Like I said Army Brat, moved around a lot. My dad didn't even get into sports until he retired from the Army and settled down. So, I really had no sports fan role model growing up. Hell, I liked the Expos at one time. So I rooted for the Skins through Middle, then high School along with my dad. Went off in the army and didn't follow sports much.

It wasn't till I started at the prison in '96 that I started to love Football, and the transition to back the Skins began. General fan, like I said liked Deion. Would you turn down a multimillion dollar contract? (It's always the Owner's fault when it comes to contracts and money.)

I understand that it says "ExtremeSkins" but you also carry the moniker of being the "Official Message Board of the Washington Redskins." Which I mistakenly took as being a place for all Redskins fans. Apparently not. So I'll move on.

Pretty hard .

....Right?

What a joke, honestly.

I feel the same way about ODU fans.;):ols:

I understand that it says "ExtremeSkins" but you also carry the moniker of being the "Official Message Board of the Washington Redskins." Which I mistakenly took as being a place for all Redskins fans. Apparently not. So I'll move on.

Yeah... sorry about that misunderstanding... Have a nice day... :ciao:

How that fits into this argument is beyond me... No tried and true ODU fan (fan of sports specifically, because let's face it, there's still a lot of kids at all schools that don't give a **** about this kind of stuff) would ever even consider ...... well you get where this is going and i'm too tired to finish

Pretty hard .

What's funny is, he wasn't able to follow the Redskins while overseas, but he was able to follow (and pull for) the Cowboys? (during their winning years no less)

:ciao::finger::dallasuck

I knew the majority of my fellow skins fans would feel the same way as I do about this guy.

Once a dallas fan, always a dallas fan in my book.

At least us ODU fans have football to look forward to in 6 weeks, while VCU has no significant sport to entertain their fans until basketball starts back up in late October/early November; and once that comes around ODU will have their way with VCU this year as well.

How that fits into this argument is beyond me... No tried and true ODU fan (fan of sports specifically, because let's face it, there's still a lot of kids at all schools that don't give a **** about this kind of stuff) would ever even consider ...... well you get where this is going and i'm too tired to finish

Don't worry man, he's just jealous that his school doesn't have football and he has to lash out at us ODU guys because we have just another reason to say why ODU is better than VCU.

Hey ODU guy, why's your sig a VCU bball player??

Btw I'll be at ODU this fall to watch my Tribe stomp you guys in football.

Archived