Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please allow me to introduce myself...

SkinsFan838892

So a stray comes back home. Is that a bad thing? He realized he is a Redskins fan after all. I really don't see anything wrong with this. I was a football fan first. Redskins second. So I can see where the OP is coming from.

You all need to just let it go and welcome him to ES family. It is never too late to become a Skins fan again. :)

So a stray comes back home. Is that a bad thing?

:no:

He realized he is a Redskins fan after all. I really don't see anything wrong with this. I was a football fan first. Redskins second. So I can see where the OP is coming from.

:yes:

You all need to just let it go and welcome him to ES family. It is never too late to become a Skins fan again. :)

:no:

I used to be "American"...but I decided to join the "Taliban" for a few years but their benefits were bad and I only got a week vacation so I decided to go back to being American... :0

Ok that was excessive.:ols::ols:

I say we give the guy a chance. Yes the skins dallas skins thing is weird but the guy is accepting his mistake. We'll just have to keep a close eye for any "Cowpuke moments".

welcome to the board and i have never been a fan of anyone else but the skins, but us australians tend to just follow the one team always, but i am happy you realised your mistake and came out of the dark (silver and spew) and back to the light (burgandy and gold)

I used to be "American"...but I decided to join the "Taliban" for a few years but their benefits were bad and I only got a week vacation so I decided to go back to being American... :0

I used to be a Christian, but then I became an Atheist because I really liked that they could drink Saturday night without feeling hungover in Church on Sunday, but now I'm back as a Christian because people ridiculed me for being an Atheist....

As much as I hate to say it... You were in the Army, which means you were over 18 years old.... You CANNOT change allegiances after you get out of High School unless your team moves (Cleveland) or you get a new team (Cleveland or Natinals)....

You deserted the team.... You deserted them.... THEY WON A CHAMPIONSHIP IN 1991!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU DESERTED THEM.......... That's ****ed up

I used to be a Christian, but then I became an Atheist because I really liked that they could drink Saturday night without feeling hungover in Church on Sunday, but now I'm back as a Christian because people ridiculed me for being an Atheist....

Hey easy pal I'm catholic and I'll have you know we drink plenty before, during, and after church. Especially on NFL sundays.;):ols:

Its funny how many of you guys try to seduce me over to the 'skins, but ridicule fans who already jumped from another team. :ols:

Hey easy pal I'm catholic and I'll have you know we drink plenty before, during, and after church. Especially on NFL sundays.;):ols:

I think you mean that you're Irish Catholic. :pfft:

Archived