Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please allow me to introduce myself...

SkinsFan838892

Well I'm glad to see that SF838892 took this all in good spirits, just consider it a rite of passage or a board hazing during a slack time. People are venting all that energy they would normally save up to vilify the refs during the season.

I respect that, and that's where the deep passion lies. That it's more than just a game and a team, it's a way of life, die-hard. I guess rivalries, while good fun, I don't take too seriously. I wouldn't refuse to deal with someone who rooted for Michigan then jumped to Ohio, then back to Michigan. I have enough stresses in my real life to worry about something like that.

It doesn't take much 'worrying' for me to be like hey man check this guy out, he was a skins fan, then jumped to the cowboys, and then back to the skins. What a joke right? Right. Don't get me wrong, I'll deal with you, I still think it's hilarious and stupid and I personally believe that you have no right whatsoever to call yourself a fan of the team. But please do enjoy your stay here, there are some extremely knowledgeable fans here on this board. Cheers!

Archived