Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please allow me to introduce myself...

SkinsFan838892

...I'm a man of wealth and taste.

Hello all. FNG here, thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Jason and live in Han****, MD. I have been a Skins fan since, oh about '85, except for a short stint as a Cowboys fan in the early ninety's while serving in the Army. I was actually a huge Deion Sanders fan and was following him. When he came to the Skins, I stuck with them, even after he left. My dad is a huge Skins fan, and we go to games when ever we can. I've been to both RFK and FedEx fields.

Thought I would share my fondest Redskin memory. One of my best friends growing up is cousins with Rich Milot. Met him numerous times, either visiting my friend's parent's house, or at weddings. Anyhow, quite a few years back I joined my friend, along with his parents, on a trip to Myrtle Beach. On the way while going through Virginia, they decided to stop at Rich's house, this was shortly after he retired.

Inside was everything you'd expect, footballs, Redskin paintings, but no Rich, he was out to dinner, the only people there was his kids and the babysitter (imagine her surprise.) Well, my friend went into the kitchen and told me to come with him to show me something. He reached on top of the fridge and grabbed a small basket, and low and behold inside this basket was 2 Superbowl rings.

except for a short stint as a Cowboys fan in the early ninety's while serving in the Army. I was actually a huge Deion Sanders fan and was following him. When he came to the Skins, I stuck with them, even after he left.

Did you say you were a Dallas fan at one point? WTF dude lol

Like I said I was following "Primetime." I was stationed in Korea for Super Bowl XXVII, and watched them win, then Sanders signed with them a couple of years after that and that sealed the deal. Then I followed Sanders to the Skins in 2000 and stuck with them ever since. So a skins fan for 20 years, Cowboys slip up for five. What can I say, nobody's perfect.

Talking about sleeping with the enemy :ols: what do you do now? Do you wear Skins jersey when we are winning and then take it off and put on a puke jersey when the Skins are losing? No offense man, welcome to the board but you should know you are going to get flamed by saying you were a Skins fan, then became a puke fan then a Skins fan again.

Wow, honesty gets you no where around here, I guess. All I can say is when given the option of colors to paint my office when I was a trainer for the prison I work at, I could only think of two, Burgundy and Gold. Luckily the Sgt. I shared the office with was a Skins fan too.

Wow, honesty gets you no where around here, I guess. All I can say is when given the option of colors to paint my office when I was a trainer for the prison I work at, I could only think of two, Burgundy and Gold. Luckily the Sgt. I shared the office with was a Skins fan too.

How many cowboy players were in Jail at the time you were working there?:ols:

Hello all. FNG here, thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Jason and live in Han****, MD. I have been a Skins fan since, oh about '85, except for a short stint as a Cowboys fan in the early ninety's while serving in the Army. I was actually a huge Deion Sanders fan...

Dude, you do realize this is akin to walking up to a group of total strangers and announcing you've had a sex change. Twice.

It's probably best you never, ever tell anyone the whole "I was a Cowboys fan" bit ever again. Especially the part about Deion. Just don't.

Archived