Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What team, outside of the NFC East, do you want the Redskins to beat the most this year?

Ænima

Here are all of our non-division games.

Houston Texans

St. Louis Rams

Green Bay Packers

Indianapolis Colts

Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions

Tennessee Titans

Minnesota Vikings

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Jacksonville Jaguars

Personally I would have to say the Lions. Losing to them last year was maybe the low point of my Redskins fanhood, and the **** talking I had to endure was awful. We really need to blow them out to gain some semblance of respect back.

So who would you pick? Perhaps Indy because they are such a great team? Minnesota because we have never beaten Favre? The Rams because losing to them would be just as bad as Detroit? There are plenty of good choices.

The Vikings. I can't really explain why, but I've never liked their organization including some of their coaches and players. I was so happy when we beat them in 2007 on our magical run into the playoffs. I remember leading up to that game the Vikings fans and players seemed so arrogant and confident about beating us to secure a playoff spot, and then we really beat them in all aspects of the game. To be honest, they surprised me with their playoff run last year, but I just don't think they're going to live up to any expectations they've set for this year. I REALLY hope we just come out and pound them.

I'd have to go with the Lions as well for the reasons the OP stated. That loss last year was humiliating to me as a fan stuck up here in NE, where the Pats can do no wrong. The Skins must exorcise that demon this year with a sound beating of the Detroit Lions.

Personally I would have to say the Lions. Losing to them last year was maybe the low point of my Redskins fanhood, and the **** talking I had to endure was awful. We really need to blow them out to gain some semblance of respect back.

Easy one for me. It has to be the Lions. I live in Detroit, the amount of humiliation I had to endure was way too painful. I can't imagine what it would be like if I had to endure that two years in a row.

Well I'm taking my wife to her first ever NFL game this year against either the Vikes or the Colts, so......whichever team she decides on seeing is the team that I really want to see them beat outside of the NFCE (I'm also taking her to the MNF game against Philly, so a win then would be great as well)

Guest Spearfeather

Vikings, but only because it's within the Conference. Otherwise, I would say the Colts. I just think those games would do more to silence the doubters.

The Packers. My friend and I are going to the game (he's a huge Pack fan) and I have to get him back for when we went to the Wiz-Knicks game a few years back with Steve Francis's buzzer beater.

Also, I just think they'll be a great test for us. They've got a great defense and a guy at QB who I think is going to be the best in the NFL in the next 5-7 years.

I'd have to say the Colts, back when we played them in '06, we were up 14-0 on them, until our defense started to brainfart, and let Peyton carve us up on like 4-5 straight drives.

I knew that game was over about halfway through it.

Right before half time, Andre Carter and Philip Daniels had that nasty combined hit on Peyton where they basically bent him in half and he seriously looked like he was pretty injured for a couple of seconds. He got up, looked super pissed off, and the game was essentially over right there. We were already in over our heads in that game, playing the spoiler act, which is fine. But you can't piss of Peyton by causing him bodily harm. That's like waking up the sleeping dragon.

Of all the games this season, I'd love to beat the Bucs. We ALWAYS play the Bucs. Every ****ing year. And a lot of my friends are Bucs fans, so I love beating them and rubbing it in their faces, and hate when they can do that to me.

The team we are the biggest underdogs against combined with the fanbase that talks the most smack during that week. So that would most likely be either the Packers, Vikings, or Titans. I'm still enjoying the game when we eliminated the Vikings like 2 years ago so their off the list. Titans has to take the cake since they constantly keep bashing the Redskins since Big Al came here. I hope he plays, dominates, and hope we win that game the most.

No brainer for me: Colts

Why?!?

Manning, it's that simple. There's no way around the fact that he's a good QB but I personally can not stand to even look at him. Not sure why, it's not like he's pissed in my cheerios. I just don't like the guy.

Not to mention they will be a pretty solid case for shutting up a few of the folks that may still be doubters at that point.

I think beating the Colts early in the year would be a huge statement. That's one that I have circled as a serious measuring stick. Obviously the Colts are a better team, but if we could sneak a win, and we're generally on the right path, optimism will be at an all time high.

Archived