Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What team, outside of the NFC East, do you want the Redskins to beat the most this year?

Ænima

Houston Texans

St. Louis Rams

Green Bay Packers

Indianapolis Colts

Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions

Tennessee Titans

Minnesota Vikings

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Jacksonville Jaguars

Good answer. :cool: Honestly I see 6 or 7 possibly wins there, and that's not counting the tougher teams on that list. It really all depends on our division record.

If we can beat the teams that we ARE capable of beating:

Rams, Bears, Lions, Bucs, Jags

And beat two of the better teams on that list:

Titans? Vikes without Favre?

And split the division, we'll be at 9 or 10 wins. And that's not counting a big upset type of win over a team like the Colts or the Vikes with Favre.

But honestly, I'm just hoping we do better than splitting the East. Because the rest gets much easier after that.

I don't think you were talking about the most impressive win...I think you meant like bad blood and non division rivalry type things right?

Well I hate the Bucs, and I hope we woop on them. That stupid Alstott 2pt conversion call is still a BS call lol. We seem to play the Bucs every year too...

Lions too, Lets run the score up on them for making us look (even though we are more to blame) like damn fools last year.

I don't think you were talking about the most impressive win...I think you meant like bad blood and non division rivalry type things right?

Well I hate the Bucs, and I hope we woop on them. That stupid Alstott 2pt conversion call is still a BS call lol. We seem to play the Bucs every year too...

Lions too, Lets run the score up on them for making us look (even though we are more to blame) like damn fools last year.

I want the Skins to whoop up on them worse than the 1991 playoff game.

Maybe the Bears, and making Cutler look bad, so as to further show Dan, "See, this is what you almost gave away the store for last year......"

With Mike Martz as their new OC I could see Cutler throwing 4,000 yards and 25-30 TD's. He'll still throw a lot of interceptions but I don't see him throwing as many as last year.

Archived