Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What team, outside of the NFC East, do you want the Redskins to beat the most this year?

Ænima

As humiliating as losing to the Lions was last year, they're one of those teams you expect to beat. So beating them this year shouldn't be something to rejoice over. At best it's a 'glad I got THAT monkey off my back' win.

I'm going to go with the Vikings, since they were one of the top tier teams last year and they're in the NFC.

Re: What team, outside of the NFC East, do you want the Redskins to beat the most this year?

So who would you pick?

I want to win all of our games but if i had to cherry pick the teams i want to beat the most....

Houston Texans-give Kyle some bragging rights over his former team

For the rest of these teams on my list its all about beating the best:

Green Bay Packers

Indianapolis Colts

Minnesota Vikings

I really hope we win the games that we are supposed to. By that I mean the Rams, Bucs, and Lions. One of the biggest things I was sick of the last few years was playing down to competition. Losing to the Rams in 08. Losing to the Lions in 09.

I want to see this team take leads early in games against weaker competition and not look back.

If I had to pick one team though it would be the Bucs. The Bucs and skins have had a good rivalry in the last 5 or 6 years. And I have a friend who is an annoying Bucs fan.

Nothing sticks out. I definitely cannot say Lions because (again) there's no doubt we SHOULD beat them. Colts, Packers, or Viks would be sweet because any of those would be a big win. I'd love to see Orakpo and the D pummel Favre, I'd love to see our O show up Cutler against the Bears, and I'd love to see our O show up Houston's O.

The Lions, absolutely. I cannot explain how horrible I felt when they beat us last year.

Unquestionably. Time to set that record straight. We owned Daytwah for centuries it seemed. Then we became their first victory in... centuries it seemed. :)

I'd say the Packers. I still remember the gigantic pile of bull**** that was our loss to them in 2004 with that phantom illegal shift call on James Thrash nullifying CP's brilliant touchdown. Then there was the game in Green Bay in 07 where we outplayed them all day and Sean Taylor(god rest his soul)picked off Favre twice with chances at many more, but Moss fumbled a ball that the Pack picked up and scored off of to win.

Even though it is at FedEx, if this team can convincingly get a win against the Colts in week 6, it would really say something about the chances for the rest of the season.

A win against the Colts is big anywhere. Especially when you have a entire new coaching staff with lots of new players in their first years together.

A win against the Colts is big anywhere. Especially when you have a entire new coaching staff with lots of new players in their first years together.

What I mean is that it would be huge if the Skins got a win against them at Lucas Oil. At FedEx it would slightly take the shine off due to home field advantage. Still huge though.

Archived