Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What team, outside of the NFC East, do you want the Redskins to beat the most this year?

Ænima

Lions now. At first gonna say gren bay to send message to rest of nfc that road to super bowl comes thru dc. But the more I think about it, I want revenge for last year. I want a blow out, make it clear this franchise just did a 180 from 2009

It won't happen again. It just won't. I might jump off of a bridge if it does. I refuse to believe that Shanny and McNabb will lose to that team.

and in regards to the topic, I can't pick just one team but outside of the Lions.... man, I would love to see us march into Chicago and completely emotionally dismantle Jay Cutler.

The bar i go to here in Tahoe, the corner TV and table was dubbed "Redskins Corner" after week 2 in '08 when i got here. When the clock ran out on the Detroit game i was booed and popcorn was thrown at me. It was all in good fun everyone that goes there I'm pretty much friendly with and everyone gets along really well. We call 10am on Sundays at the Paddle Wheel Church heh heh (no one be offended please) But it still sucked and was one of the worst days I've had up here. I want nothing more than to utterly crush the Lions something fierce this year.

Lions, rams, bucs.

I seriously don't mean to single you out but I am just floored by the "lowered expectations" feeling in this thread. I understand personal feelings toward a bad loss or a team you've always hated... but when most of our fans are saying we most want to beat a sub 500 team we are in a sad state. There should be no question! I most want us to beat the BEST team on the schedule (IMO Colts or Vikings).

Just think to yourself, if you could have dated any girl in high school why settle for the sort of decent math nerd when you could go out with cheerleader?;)

In closing, if we beat the lions everyone else says 'so what.' Now if we beat a team that is a contender we improve our image from a dismal down season.

HAIL

Which is the tougher team, based on last season, the Colts or the Vikings?

I say Vikings because without "fumbleitis" they wouldn't have lost to the Saints, and I think Favre will play reasonably well for them next season.

I dont think it works to say, without something in a game the other team would have won. Strip out all of the "withouts" and your left with a 0-0 game.

Injuries are different, you have to account for those.

Saints are better than the vikings. The offense played Their 2nd worst game of the season, so the defense picked up the slack, besides...

QB = Brees > Farve

OL = Saints #1-2 > Viking #20-21 (This is the reason Vikes fumbled)

Total Offense = Saints #2-3 > Vikings #9-10

DL = Vikings #1-5 > Saints #23-24

( and the Saints DL manhandled the Vikes OL, that says something)

D Secondary = Saints #1-3 > Vikings #23-24

I was way more worried about GB being in the playoffs than the Vikes.

I think people give the Vikes to much credit, and we are going to prove that with the 1st game of the 2010 NFL season at the Dome.

I seriously don't mean to single you out but I am just floored by the "lowered expectations" feeling in this thread. I understand personal feelings toward a bad loss or a team you've always hated... but when most of our fans are saying we most want to beat a sub 500 team we are in a sad state. There should be no question! I most want us to beat the BEST team on the schedule (IMO Colts or Vikings).

Just think to yourself, if you could have dated any girl in high school why settle for the sort of decent math nerd when you could go out with cheerleader?;)

In closing, if we beat the lions everyone else says 'so what.' Now if we beat a team that is a contender we improve our image from a dismal down season.

HAIL

Or maybe we should beat the teams we barely beat and blow them out and beat the team that was winless and we came out so flat too and embarassed ourselves against

I want to beat all 16 teams but is it going to happen this year? no way but to beat those 3 and handily I might add would say we don't play down to our opponents anymore

Colts will be on the top of my list because they are a great team and beating them in a primetime will signify that the Redskins have truly changed course and are on the way to being an elite team. That and it's my colts fan friend's birthday and I'm taking him and his wife to the game and don't want to hear any of their smack after the game.

I have to say, no disrespect intended, if you guys beat the Colts, I would be beyond impressed. Ive picked the Redskins to win the Division, err mainly because you had the good horse sense to sign our guy Jammal Brown. Who should be at LT because the guy is a monster and a real leader.

Colts are a very very good NFL team. We were lucky enough to beat them in the SB, but they might beat us 3 out of 4 times. Just wasn't their day.

.. if you do beat them , have DMcN do a favor for us in the Big easy, don't shake his hand.

Archived