Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Things you want to do before you die...

Special K

I'm with you KAO. I have to catch a grander. Been at it for darn near 20 years and she has eluded me. Did however get a chance to see a double grander following one of my baits though. They are out there.

See the pyramids.

Spend every Thanksgiving and Christmas with my girls.

1) see Kentucky win a National Championship in Football

2) Teach my son to play football

3) Build something that is actually considered nice with my own two hands (like a deck or gazebo or something)

4) Ride my motorcycle across the US

5) Reform healthcare (I kid, I kid)

Hmmm. Take pics while hiking the Appalachian Trail,in Yellowstone,the Grand Canyon,ect.

Go to Hawaii.

Find some poor woman who can put up with my **** long enough to want to hang out for a bunch of years. ;)

-Have some kids and raise them

-See the pyramids

-Have enough money that I can pretty much do whatever I want (like take a month off to travel etc...)

-Be successful in my career

-Do something great that the world will remember me for

-Learn to surf

-Learn another language fluently

-Be important enough to influence our government and the direction this country takes without being president or a member of congress

-Give my mom everything she has ever wanted in life but sacrificed to raise my brother and I

-3 girls at the same time....

-skydiving

-Rocky Mountain climbing

-Go 2.7 seconds on a bull named Fu Man Chu

-Love deeper

-Speak sweeter

-Give forgiveness that I've been denying

I see what you did there ;).

I have a lot similar to others in the thread but I'd trade all of them to fall in love, get married, and start a family.

Get a retirement home on the Mexican Riviera (once the violencia stops).

Trust me, the beatiful Riviera has not been reached by the ******g violence (I hate this period of time of my country) .

And all the people down here trust they never reach such a beatiful place like Riviera.

The violence (the narcos) is painting red the north of Mexico.

A damn shame ...

see my children be happy and successful

I like this,mine are equipped to do so,my duty is done for the most part it is all gravy now.

I think pissing on Sherman's grave might give me satisfaction.

It's raining outside and I'm bored. I am also sick of all these healthcare reform/civil war/blah, blah, blah threads.

So I've started revising my list of things to do/places to go before I die.

Any of you guys have a list of stuff you want to do during your lifetme? If so, please share...you might have something cool in mind that I never thought of and will add to my own list :D

A few things from my list...

- Visit the great pyramids in Egypt done that 3 times

- Cage dive in South Africa with Great White sharks pass!!! saw enough of them when rescuing people of a greek frieghter in the Indian Ocean and the packets of Navy Shark Reppellant were swallowed and they kept circling.

- Take a picture in front of the Taj Mahal finally got one in the 1990's

So, what are some of yours???

I was very fortunate to have been able to do alot of those things nearly everyone has posted and while in my 20's and 30's.

There's a well known saying that "travel broadens the mind".

For some people, a consequence of their mind getting broader, is that it gets narrower in the other dimension :evilg:

I am not knocking anyone, But there is absolutely no reason I would ever want to go to several of the 50 states.

I have been to most (39 I think), but yeah...South Dakota is not rated for a reason. At the same time I would have to live there for a while to truly give judgement.

Trust me, the beatiful Riviera has not been reached by the ******g violence (I hate this period of time of my country) .

And all the people down here trust they never reach such a beatiful place like Riviera.

The violence (the narcos) is painting red the north of Mexico.

A damn shame ...

Yeah, I know it's mostly in the middle because the coasts are already owned by one or the other. The problem is most Americans don't know that and the towns on the west coast are suffering because they are not coming anymore.

I was in Puerto Penasco at my friends condo last November and it was amazing to see unfinished multimillion dollar high rise buildings half finished and rusting away. Even some of the cranes and they're very expensive were still there have not been moved in more than a year. The value of my buddies place has taken a nose dive. Plus a lot of the businesses, restaurants, clubs, charters have gone out of business because of a lack of american tourists. So the impact may not be getting shot but there is still a tremendous influence.

My family is from the DF so I'm pretty familiar with Mexico tambien. We're puro gringos though and I've never lived there just visited. My dad grew up there.

It is a damn shame I love your country second only to the US and living 40 miles north of Juarez I grew up going there on a regular basis. I haven't been for a couple years now and I miss it.

Sorry for the hijack!

I am not knocking anyone, But there is absolutely no reason I would ever want to go to several of the 50 states.

I have been to most (39 I think), but yeah...South Dakota is not rated for a reason. At the same time I would have to live there for a while to truly give judgement.

Funny. I actually WANT to go to SD to see the crazy horse monument. To each his own I guess

Archived