Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Things you want to do before you die...

Special K

Another few cliche things I must do at least once is skydive and bungee jump. Although I'm going to have to do them alone because my husband's a wimp and said he would never ever do those :mad:

Brandymac, your religious conspiracy hunt sound awesome! If you ever do that, let me know, I'll tag along :D

Thanks to everyone that has mentioned hiking. I used to love to go hiking. After reading this thread I have decided that before my daughter goes back to school in September the 2 of us are going to hike the 40 mile stretch of the Appalachian Trail that is in Maryland.

40 miles over 4-5 days should be interesting with a 13 year old in tow :silly:

sorry to hijack - just wanted to share

That sounds awesome!! I did backpacking trips similar to this (in the Sierras) when I was her age, and I loved it!

When I lived in Baltimore during college, most of my girlfriends and even my cousins, people who I was blood related too!! had NEVER BEEN CAMPING. That's freaking child abuse!!

Thanks to everyone that has mentioned hiking. I used to love to go hiking. After reading this thread I have decided that before my daughter goes back to school in September the 2 of us are going to hike the 40 mile stretch of the Appalachian Trail that is in Maryland.

40 miles over 4-5 days should be interesting with a 13 year old in tow :silly:

sorry to hijack - just wanted to share

Definitely on my to do list one day. I've only recently picked up hiking in a big way,(I'm training for it as a matter of fact),and I'd say that's one of the coolest things I've done. Simply gone hiking. Many times only 6 or so miles,but it got me away from everything. Good way to listen to the wind. :). Of course,some of the trails here have nearly a 1000 foot per mile elevation rise,so it can seem like 20-30 miles. The Appalachian Trail is one I at least need to do a part of. Have fun.

I'd like to never die before I die...

But seriously:

Eat food prepared by a famous chef.

See an entire Redskins season in person (home & Away)

Go skydiving

Pay off my parents house (even if I do just pay the last payment lol)

Finish the one year of college I have left, get my degree and finally be able to find a job that has NOTHING to do with Economics, not utilizing anything I learned in that final year, yet be completely happy.

Meet the president

Treat 20 family members and close friends to dinner at a very nice restaurant.

Archived