Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bears Fan on Rex Grossman WARNING: Profanity!

Gart Monk

Heh that was a great post Kingspadee, especially since as I was reading it, I was picturing someone like I dunno, Larry the Cable Guy saying it LOL can you picture it? Man I think he needs a clean shirt.

:puke:you did not just compare me to Larry The Cable Guy did you? God I hope not - I think I'd have to consider that pretty damn gay

:puke:you did not just compare me to Larry The Cable Guy did you? God I hope not - I think I'd have to consider that pretty damn gay

No that wasn't what I meant. Just the way it was written, I tried to think of the most provocative comic, and that's who popped into my head, southern drawl and all LOL... Sorry though I didn't mean to imply that you were like him, I was just picturing Larry the Cable guy saying something just like that. Mucho Apologies here.

No that wasn't what I meant. Just the way it was written, I tried to think of the most provocative comic, and that's who popped into my head, southern drawl and all LOL... Sorry though I didn't mean to imply that you were like him, I was just picturing Larry the Cable guy saying something just like that. Mucho Apologies here.

Ah OK! Nah it's all good glad to have said something that made you think of a comic! But yeah Larry sucks so hard - should I?

Yeah

TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

Haha that's a good one. This one cracks me up too, made by a Bears fan after 2007:

c97c_2x88iU

Good video BigMike-

I know its a highlight video, but Rex seems to have a pretty quick release, not much of a windup, just lets it go.

I know some of you may not remember Johnny Bench, catcher for the Reds, he used to throw down to second base quicker then any catcher I had ever seen. Grossman reminds me of that, just real quick.

Good video BigMike-

I know its a highlight video, but Rex seems to have a pretty quick release, not much of a windup, just lets it go.

I know some of you may not remember Johnny Bench, catcher for the Reds, he used to throw down to second base quicker then any catcher I had ever seen. Grossman reminds me of that, just real quick.

Not a bad video of Grossman but I am sure he made alot of ints. But maybe thats what this offence needs is a gunslinger because I had it up to here with the dink and dunk passes.

I am a Jason Campbell supporter and I know the O-Line sucked, but I do feel in some cases when Jason had an opportunity to shine he dint come through with the long ball.

Funny but what I don't understand is why Bears fans hated him so much with his 23 TDs & 20 picks in a 13-3 superbowl year in 06 but still love Cutler with his 27 & 26 in a 7-9 year (and yeah the D was much better in 06 but they did have the #2 scoring offense with Rex under center).

Not saying he's good, just don't get all the hate (particularly with the continued lovefest for Cutler)>

Maybe it crashed? Or his Virus-protection software popped up when he clicked it?

Nothing happened to my computer when I opened it. It's not a file. It's a link to Blazing Saddles audio clips.

I took his comment to mean he was offended by the clip, based on his responses to others in this thread.

I'll take all that Grossman hate with a grain of salt after watching just how poorly QBs have fared in the Bears offense.

He's not here to be a starter to begin with, and he certainly has more upside than Todd Collins, so I'm not the very least bit concerned.

I'll take all that Grossman hate with a grain of salt after watching just how poorly QBs have fared in the Bears offense.

He's not here to be a starter to begin with, and he certainly has more upside than Todd Collins, so I'm not the very least bit concerned.

Last year in his only action as a Houston Texan, he was 3-9 with a INT and a fumble lost. It's only a small sampling on a different team but in that brief time it looked like more of the same.

There are as many times to use faggot at their are ******, chink, spic and a whole bunch of other wonderful terms, people use that insult subgroups, because some folks can't think hard enough to use a better one.

What do you want from me? I find it offensive and I'll say so.

I want you to stop clicking on links when you are CLEARLY WARNED ABOUT THE PROFANITY and then you click on them anyway then ***** about there being *GASP* profanity.

Grossman blows.

But this team could benefit from leveraging a bit of arrogance at the QB position. There's a balance between management of a game and taking shots to win it. We've erred on the side of Grossman's gay for a while. Going a little the other way can't possibly be worse than 4-12. Can it?

<snip>...can't possibly be worse than 4-12. Can it?
LOL. SAYING THAT HAS DOOMED US ALL!!!!!!!

Still I agree Grossman probably won't be the next incarnation of Jim McMahon, nor Colt the next version of Tom Brady, but I'd like to try them out if we don't draft a top QB prospect this time round.

That windows just started opening and nothing worked, so I had to turn off my computer and start over.

Well I just clicked on it again, and nothing happened, except the sound clip came up and played just fine. Maybe there is something else in you computer that was triggered by this. Or maybe you need a better virus screener.

Archived