Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bears Fan on Rex Grossman WARNING: Profanity!

Gart Monk

Can someone copy and paste, with the necessary editing? It's blocked here at work...and I'm bored.

Like half will be edited but....

Is that Berrian? I think he’s triple-covered. You know what? **** it. I’m throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Jones open on the flank. But **** that. Dumpoff passes are for faggots. I’m ****ing Sexy Rexy Grossman. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I can’t, I bet I’ll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my **** hard.

What’s that? I should throw a quick slant? **** that. That’s gay. Button hook? Gay. Flare out? Gay. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey gay. This is ****ing football. You can’t just expect wins to come to you. You can’t massage that ****. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving **** out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You’re a p****. This ain’t John Shoop running this offense. Sexy Rexy’s got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, I’m throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Pats cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She ****ing wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Oh ****. Looks like Samuel caught it. Again. Oh well. It still felt ****ing great to throw that ****. Tell me that wasn’t one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. I’m gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that kid in wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? I’m gonna nail him right between the ****ing eyes with a Sexy Rexy fastball. Why? Because I can.

This is Rex Grossman we’re talking about here. We’re talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. I’m not just a gunslinger. I’m a ***slinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the Rexettes that I am ****ing out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe I’ll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then I’m gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all it’s worth. It tells them I throw like I ****. That’s how we do things in the sexy business.

Tell me you’re not turned on right now. I am.

:rotflmao: That was a good read. But it sounds familiar....like I've seen that type of mentality posted on this site a few thousand times (but by the same handful of posters)...

If we can put both JC and Rex on the field at the same time, in the rare "2-QB backfield" then we can make defenses unsure which QB will get the ball and by extension whether we'll miss our WR short or deep.

That's great. I love making fun of gay people. What a well thought out hoot that was.

Can you add "contains hate speech" in the title?

Oh please man - you need to listen to Louis CK man he explains the term faggot pretty well. See your taking those terms in their literal sense you never in your LIFE used the word that's gay? I know gay people and am 100% OK with them but sometimes hey somethings are just gay and some times while playing Call Of Duty there are faggots. Nothing hateful about it!

Oh please man - you need to listen to Louis CK man he explains the term faggot pretty well. See your taking those terms in their literal sense you never in your LIFE used the word that's gay? I know gay people and am 100% OK with them but sometimes hey somethings are just gay and some times while playing Call Of Duty there are faggots. Nothing hateful about it!

There are as many times to use faggot at their are ******, chink, spic and a whole bunch of other wonderful terms, people use that insult subgroups, because some folks can't think hard enough to use a better one.

What do you want from me? I find it offensive and I'll say so.

There are as many times to use faggot at their are ******, chink, spic and a whole bunch of other wonderful terms, people use that insult subgroups, because some folks can't think hard enough to use a better one.

What do you want from me? I find it offensive and I'll say so.

:ols: go get a drink and take some zoloft or something. You take things WAY to serious. I mean man you took the faggot thing and got all up in a fuss funny you had nothing to say about :gasp: the mean things he said about the cheerleader or even that poor kid in the wheelchair. :silly:

:ols: go get a drink and take some zoloft or something. You take things WAY to serious. I mean man you took the faggot thing and got all up in a fuss funny you had nothing to say about :gasp: the mean things he said about the cheerleader or even that poor kid in the wheelchair. :silly:

Very valid points. It is very hard to make one person laugh without offending another.

Archived