Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Relationship Advice

southskinsfan

How do you tell the woman you have been married to for 21 years that you would like to seperate for awhile? No other women are involved so I feel comfortable in knowing I am making a decision based on the head located on my shoulders. I am just tired of being a robot and life is tooo short.

How do you tell the woman you have been married to for 21 years that you would like to seperate for awhile? No other women are involved so I feel comfortable in knowing I am making a decision based on the head located on my shoulders. I am just tired of being a robot and life is tooo short.

Change your facebook status from "Married" to "It's complicated"

No offense intended... but do ya think you're just coming down with a mid-life crisis? Do you really think separation is the answer, if that's the case?

For all you know, your wife may be having similar feelings.

After 21 years I'd say you owe your wife and yourself a serious, sincere conversation about the situation.

Just be honest and upfront. You owe her that much.

If you haven't already, perhaps you can try marriage counseling before taking such a large step as a "separation," which as Bang said is highly unlikely to save the marriage, if it can be saved at all. At least if you do that and still want to be apart at the end, you can know that you gave it your best shot.

After 21 years I'd say you owe your wife and yourself a serious, sincere conversation about the situation.

I totally agree. It would be cold as hell IMO to just give up and run from the situation. Talk to your wife and see if there us any possibility of making things work.

Good luck

get really mad over the smallest thing and say 'thats it, im moving into a hotel!'

she will think everything is her fault and try to make you stay...therefore, you will get practically anything you want (including a short break).

Youre welcome.

:ols: you are a terrible person... and so am I for laughing.

There's a card for that

hallmark_logo1.jpg

(PS just jokin' I hope it all works out for you)

Archived