Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Urban Dictionary Definition of Your Name

China

I saw this on another site and I thought we might try it here.

Search Urban Dictionary for your name and see what definition pops up.

Here's mine (see if you can guess my name):

the act of vandalising a toilet/bathroom by defecating excessively in the toilet, on the floor, on the walls, etc

"Ergh, her bathroom got completely ogdened"

"Do you want to go ogden a public toilet?"

I saw this being passed around on Facebook.

Mine:

"1. Chris

A kid who is always up to party and have a good time

Dude, I don't wanna go to that party unless Chris comes."

My girlfriend's was amusing as well (although more to me than to her):

"someone that is a chick that has HUGE ***, fine ass, skinny waist and loves to have sex. has blonde hair."

Not gonna ***** about this!

1. Dave: A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.

2. Dave:

A. Beloved

B. Better than David

The Model of Perfect. No man can come close to the glory of that which is Dave. Dave's are artistic and funny always knowing how to lay down a good massage. Skills that come with Dave include major dexterity in all matters and extentions of limbs and the what not. Daves have the largest units, brains, and balls. Don't mess with a Dave.

An incredibly cool person

Incredibly good looking with a great six pack.

Usually found surrounded by a group of girls but can sometimes be found laying back and reading a book. Always there when you need someone to talk and can easily make you laugh. Friends always come first

A horny **** who lives only for sex. He does not care for anyone but himself and does not like other people butting into his business no matter how much he butts into theirs. a great romantic at times but as soon as he gets what he wants the romance is gone

:ols:

This was going around facebook. Fortunately most of the entries for mine are pretty cool. Some of the other entries though.......

A large immovable force that is extremely corpulent and has a massive size or is more than the universe put together. Also a word to describe someone or something that exhibits monkey-like characteristics or one who is related to King Kong.

:wtf:

Wow, mine is elaborate:

1. a person with a high degree of confidence. :D

2. a.k.a. mr. congeniality

whenever you are with him,you never have to worry about getting lost in a far-away place ! he can actually pop a conversation with almost all kinds of people. i guess everybody knows him!

3. means FAST, swift, agile, exhilirating

maybe because he's too skinny. ahaha:D you will be surprised with how fast he moves. his swift motions are crazy!

4. undoubtedly kind and sweet.

he makes everyone feel good and he treats everyone nicely.

5. eats absolutely more than an average teenager could ever digest. surprisingly, he never gains a pound!

6. he is simply funny and fun to be with. you will never be bored whenever you are with a '________'.

just beware because at times, he can be a very very weird geek. haha.

7. smart and charismatic.

he has the traits of a great entrepreneur in the future. "________" will be surely rich!

girl1: hey, do you know ________?

girl2: yeah! who on earth doesn't know him?

Big Mike:

1. The Man aka Big Nutz

2. Usually a tall guy, can be fat, who loves to talk continously and most of the time is a basketball player. He is not always the best player, however, his size creates a balance with his overall skill. There are exceptions. I know of only four "Big Mike's", therefore I am basing my opinion around what I know of them. Only one of them uses something other then size to take the lead in a basketball game.

3. Gay moderator at xtrememass.com, site about steroid abuse visited by many crackheads.

4. A guy who takes forever to pass the doobie to the left hand side.

Pretty spot on.......well except for #3 that is.

Kevin:

1. basicilly a kid with a huge d**k. looks great, smells great, and all the ladies want him. great at sports also. great sense of humor.

Gee i am so jealous of Kevin, with three girls around his arm.

How is kevin good looking and smart at the same time?.

3. a male that performs great intercourse on a female

the other night my boyfriend performed "kevin" on me

Matt

1. ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.

2. Commonly used as a male name, and can also be short for "Matthew".

3. An attractive, smooth-talking, charming young man. When you’re with him, he makes you feel like a princess; when you’re not, you know he is making another girl feel the same and not even thinking of you.

4. A guy who grabs his female best friend's ass because he knows he can get away with it.

5. Masturbating After Touching ***ties.

or

Masturbating After Touching Testicles.

:doh:

1. Man whore of epic proportions. Will screw any woman with two legs.

2. A description of a certain part of the male anatomy.

girl #1: Did you see the size of that Darrell in his pants?

girl #2: I would like to ride that Darrell until he screams!

girl#1: I just love a big Darrell.

girl#2: Yep, the size of the Darrell matters!

2)guy who works at taco bell

Kid: i wanted to kill that darrell

Darrell: Where my Durag at?

"n-word" taco bell new works

3. darrell

<redacted - just too damned incendiary - look it up yourself>

4. darrell

back woods person; a country bumpkin; a hayseed; from Newhart -- "I'm Larry. This is my brother Darrell. This is my other brother Darrell."

I got directions from a couple of darrells on my way to Canada.

The force behind an enormous fart or bowel movement. The reason one of them may sneak out. :ols:

He is probably the most amazing boyfriend anyone could ever have! He gave his girlfriend a car and a laptop. He has gorgeous blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. He loves working on vehicles and driving home every weekend to see his girlfriend. If you ever have this man as a boyfriend he is amazing and I am in love with him.

I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes :pfft:

Sam

usually a male with an extremely large c*** with bulgy veins and a big proud head. This abnormally is due to excessive masturbation.

or

Samuel

A great guy, pragmatic and patriotic. like's to make hoe's and b****'s alike squeal. Is destined to achieve great things, whilst on the toilet.

Also an expression frequently used by stoners and hippies for something of high quality.

Matt

ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is believed that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.

Girl 1: I wish my boyfriend was a matt

Girl 2: Oh you poor thing

What can I say...right on the money.

Oops, Who Del beat me to it.

1. john

1. a person who uses the services of a prostitute

Police ran a sting on the newcomer johns at the whorehouse

2. a very extreamly confusing guy. shows that he has feelings for you sometimes, but then might just randomly stop talking to you at any time. veryy flirtatious. manwhore. willll lead you on. halarious. full of charisma. you have to love him. boys are jealous of him. girls are jealous of the girl he is flirting with at the time..

not persistant.

changes moods easily; moody.

greatest, most annoying person on the face of this earth..yet i still want to be with him..

Completely true....

1. Used to describe someone really cool or high up on a social chain. These people are very powerful so must be respected.

That kid over there is so a Dean, all sexy and cool.

I want to get somewhere in life, where is Dean?

"you are sooo Dean, you rock!"

2. The most amazing person alive with a huge penis he is such a dean

3. Dean can be used in any situation whenever needed for a substitute for a word that you can not think of at the time or that something is so crazy that there isnt even a word for it or if you just like to use the word. "DEAN" "Theres no way that just happened. That was so DEAN."

"This weekend were so getting DEAN"

Damn, my son is going to be really pissed that I didn't name him jr. :ols:

Colin

The sexiest someone can get, this person is really, genuinly nice and great in bed. Woman in parts of Southern America use Colin as a way of saying that they're boyfriend is very good in bed, sexually.

Colin

Usually a sexy boy who is good with the girls and has an abnormally large dick. Every girl loves him and thinks he is funny. Mostly they have brown hair and brown eyes. Fun to be around and is amazing in bed with girls. Barely any Colins are gay. Mostly tall thin and athletic.

(Girl1) Colin is so hot and athletic!

(Girl2) I know I want him to ask me out.

Yuuup.

Jon Short For Jonathan Meaning Gift From God....also known as a sex GOD ... Jonathan is a nice, well respected person and gets what he wants. Cares for his Girlfriend and his close friends (they're basicly family). Jonathan Also Cares For His Family Sooo Much.

you can Spell It

Jonathan

Johnathan (gay Verison)

Jon

John (gay version)

what a sales scam, tell all the men that their name equals huge **** and popularity, then try and sell them crap (t-shirts, coffee mugs..) but it does smooze you into thinking "look, hahaha, I rule!

Dean: 1) Grumpy old douchebag who can't let kids have fun. Means "you kids get off my lawn!" in Swahili.

:ols:

Archived