Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stupid phrases people actually say

Burgold

Stewie did a rant on Family Guy that included "all of the sudden". I couldn't stop laughing, cuz that's the one that gets me. also #1 post and what Koolblue13 said...and I work in a Mexican restaurant, so the quesadilla joke was hilarious! ...you're out of your grammatical league if you can't say 'tortilla' properly. Go to MickeyD's.

Stewie did a rant on Family Guy that included "all of the sudden". I couldn't stop laughing, cuz that's the one that gets me. also #1 post and what Koolblue13 said...and I work in a Mexican restaurant, so the quesadilla joke was hilarious! ...you're out of your grammatical league if you can't say 'tortilla' properly. Go to MickeyD's.

Carrabas Restaurant has a commerical on now that advertises Pollo Asado. Anyone who speaks spanish knows the double "ll" sounds like the letter "y." Like Po-yo. But in the commercial they say, pole-lo.

Carrabas Restaurant has a commerical on now that advertises Pollo Asado. Anyone who speaks spanish knows the double "ll" sounds like the letter "y." Like Po-yo. But in the commercial they say, pole-lo.

What's even funnier is that the proper term, as I've been taught, is ASADA. Which means "cooked over open flame", or in my restaurant, "sauteed with onions".

The O or A on the end define gender, and I can't figure out why onions are female. Is that because we're good on almost everything?:ols:

What's even funnier is that the proper term, as I've been taught, is ASADA. Which means "cooked over open flame", or in my restaurant, "sauteed with onions".

The O or A on the end define gender, and I can't figure out why onions are female. Is that because we're good on almost everything?:ols:

No, it's because you're always crying! :ols:

You're right, it is Asada.

I married a Peruvian, so sometimes Spanish is different in one country from the other. My wife can't understand alot of the terms that the Central Americans use (Mexicans, Guatemalans, etc.)

It's a pretty common one on here:

"I'd hit that."

:ols:

Really? Would you?

This is a huge pet peeve of mine. No ****ing **** you'd have sex with her. But you know what? There is about a -542% chance that she would EVER even give you the time of day, much less that she would let you have sex with her.

/rant.

"That being said."

I hear it on the four letter and NFL network by the commentators and read it constantly on forums. It seems to be the go-to transition phrase at the moment. I don't know why it bothers me but it does. I know I might miss out on good information but as soon as I see this as the opening line of a second paragraph my eyes cross in rage and I stop reading.

That being said, I understand that these phrases come and go and that it's really nothing to get upset about. It is what it is. What can you do? Is it me? Hear me out. Know what I'm sayin'? Where's the beef?

'Hot mess" or "hot garbage"

all forms of "beast/beasting" (gonna start banning for that)

and one people should experience spontaneous head-exploding like in Scanners for perpetuating: "doing the same thing over and over again is the definition of insanity"---you people are stupid, especially when you also add attributing it as a quote of Einstein's. It's not, never has been, is obviously a dumbass claim if you ever thought about it, and also Einstein never said it, either. Idiots.

Get off the ****ing internet and read a book, or redo high school.

And really, every time you hear some mindless new "happenin'" phrase you think YOU need to regurgitate to be cool, just don't. How dumbass insecure are you, really? Think about it. "I heard Tommy and Buzz say 'totally' a lot and now I do it too!"

And get off my lawn!

Like LOL means laugh out loud, I think YOLO means you only live once.

Yes, and I wish it were within my powers to make anyone who actually pronounces like rhyming it with "bolo" immediately become a potential proof of the claim. It was another "new stupid" I was thinking of when I made my earlier homicidally-inclined comment.

---------- Post added October-30th-2012 at 10:22 AM ----------

"I don't want to have sex with you tonight."

So stupid.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Please stop with the PMs.

Archived