Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Campbell says he blacked out, had numbness in arm, shortness of breath

RIPSean

It's all just so friggen pathetic...I feel for JC...as a good guy he deserves a better chance...the oline sucks so bad...I watch other QBS have all day...JC NEVER has time...and the fact we are letting him get CRUSHED so often and his oline never seems to have his back...**** someone on our Oline should have slammed Parker!...o wait our oline is a bunch of cluless slack asses! sorry I am just pissed...why do we suck so bad and don't even play like a team I can root for...I would have liked to see our team create a scene anfter that dirty ass cheap shot on my QB!!!!

Snyder needs to offer a bounty on Parker! We have no fight and no nastiness....when is the last time we slammed a QB....we teddy bear people down and don't back up our own QB who gets body slammed every game....**** the 15yarder this is war! We need some type of identity as a tough team

I give this thread my stamp of approval! We have taken on the personality of our HC...WE ARE ******* through and through...JC gets pummeled all game, not one player helps him up(The damn ref helps JC up but the lineman that wiffs on his block doesnt? WTF), he gets DDT on his head and nobody goes after Parker....I'm sick of it, this team has no pride or heart and it's sickening....We have got to let Zorn go now...

This is where JZ should demand an explanation from the NFL, and if he finds what they say incexcusable (and there is no excuse) demand that the Referee from the game be stood down for the rest of the season, the tackle was in two parts, the player should be fined by the NFL for doing it and the Referee stood down for doing nothing about it, in the climate that is currently settling in the NFL, the NON flag is just not good enough, I also believe that the NFL needs to be a lot stronger on its treatment of Officials who make serious mistakes, they get paid to do a job if they dont do what is required then they dont get paid and they get suspended

I can understand not wanting the guy as our Qb but he has done nothing to deserve the total disrespect that he gets from some of the class less *** holes on this board. There is nothing ******* funny about a member of the Redskins blacking out, having numbness in his extremities, and shortness of breath after a violent hit.

If you think it's funny when this happens to anyone on this team please feel free to go **** yourself.

I give this thread my stamp of approval! We have taken on the personality of our HC...WE ARE ******* through and through...JC gets pummeled all game, not one player helps him up(The damn ref helps JC up but the lineman that wiffs on his block doesnt? WTF), he gets DDT on his head and nobody goes after Parker....I'm sick of it, this team has no pride or heart and it's sickening....We have got to let Zorn go now...

Amen to BOTH of these posts. I hope that Jason is ok and has no lingering problems from this. He looked bad on the field and I was really scared for him. I'm just glad he seems to be ok.

For people knocking him, give Jason a break. He could have been seriously injured on that play. I don't want any player (regardless of team, yes even the cowturds) to get injured, ever. And if one does, I sure as hell won't talk **** about him just b/c I don't like him.

And I was really pissed at Zorn for not doing crap when JC took that hit. At this point, I need to reevaluate my position on JC. I have been hard on him in the past, but when you get seriously hurt and your coach just stands on the sidelines like he can't wait to get the hell home is infuriating! Makes me almost want to keep JC around, just for being a trooper, and can Zorn's ass ASAP. Zorn's "mediumness" can kiss my ass!

Where were his teammates coming to his aide? I thought it was odd that someone did not cause a fight at that point, who are they going to penalize if not the guy who threw him to the ground?

Also, I must go back and watch the end but did Zorn go ballastic and I missed it?

BTW, I think Campbell cost the game earlier with the INT's for six points, it was that close. Not that the season is entirely on JC, every week seems to find a new culprit and certainly the play calling this week at times was not good.

Hope Jason is well.

They missed 3 or 4 calls where JC got hit in the face. Any other QB would have gotten the call.

I noticed that also.... I saw on atleast 2 seperate plays earlier in the game where JC threw the football then was hit in the helmet accidentally by the defensive lineman as they tried to swat at him.

I kept thinking... "WTF... if this is Tom Brady thats 15 yards"

JC was getting PUMMELLED all day long every time he threw the ball. I guess because he isn't Brady or Manning that he doesn't get the calls.

we some tough guys making fun of Campbell in the game thread.

We have some classy fans after loss

I was thinking the same thing Bubba. You'd think JC was killing puppies on his down days the way people around here make light of him getting injured. Bunch of asshats.

They missed 3 or 4 calls where JC got hit in the face. Any other QB would have gotten the call.
Where were his teammates coming to his aide? I thought it was odd that someone did not cause a fight at that point, who are they going to penalize if not the guy who threw him to the ground?

Also, I must go back and watch the end but did Zorn go ballastic and I missed it?

The protection the refs give Campbell is atrocious. I do wonder if Zorn and his teammates actually rose to Jason's defense more if the refs would call more personal fouls. It is amazing the number of late hits, face masks, and other big time fouls that we never receive flags for.

I was thinking the same thing Bubba. You'd think JC was killing puppies on his down days the way people around here make light of him getting injured. Bunch of asshats.

I've come to expect a certain level of immaturity on this forum, to be honest.

The folks in the "We Hate Jason Campbell" fan club, act like 12 year olds. I knew it was bad when I would be in topics discussing Carlos Rogers or Laron Landry, or our D-Line, and they come in and start bashing JC and changing the focus of the thread to him.

Sad part is, theres like 7-8 members on this forum who do nothing but sign on with the intent of bashing JC, no matter what. Some of them have more of a personal grudge against the guy than actually critiquing his play.

I've come to expect a certain level of immaturity on this forum, to be honest.

The folks in the "We Hate Jason Campbell" fan club, act like 12 year olds. I knew it was bad when I would be in topics discussing Carlos Rogers or Laron Landry, or our D-Line, and they come in and start bashing JC and changing the focus of the thread to him.

Sad part is, theres like 7-8 members on this forum who do nothing but sign on with the intent of bashing JC, no matter what. Some of them have more of a personal grudge against the guy than actually critiquing his play.

Yea I know, it's sad that I can name at least 5 of them off the top of my head. As far as I'm concerned JC is the only Redskin on the field who has shown heart week in and week out. Through all of the disrespect, horrid playcalling and line play he's stayed classy and went out there and played his guts out. He's never quit.

The clowns on this board who make light of him getting slammed to the ground need a flag thrown in the form of a 15 day penalty.

I hope JC gets better...I don't think he will ever be a Joe Theismann type of QB but I think he is average for a NFL QB and wouldn't mind him being back next year...Some many people here think that if we don't have a Pro-Bowler at every position, then they need to be cut....He is a decent QB talent wise, and you can't ask for a better guy and a harder worker...I say keep him for a bit...

And that non-flag was crap...Not saying we would have won the game if they had thrown it but...it should have been thrown...i see flags for a lot less on other QB's and I think that is crap...The QBs are still pro football players and should be able to take a little bump without a flag...but what JC got was late and just brutal...totally uncalled for and that ref needs to be fired...

:dallasuck

I wonder how Jay Cutler would be doing here right now. Knowing what we know now, I'd take Campbell over him any day.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

I'm not going to lie, over the summer I was in to the idea of acquiring Cutler... but not for 2 first round picks.

I'm sure every Skins fan is thrilled not to have Cutler right now, a guy who has thrown several more interceptions than he has touchdowns. With Cutler we would have no Orakpo, no Jarmon, a lousy QB who has no character, and no first round pick in 2010. Oh, and we would still have the worst OL in the NFL.

Redskins fans owe the GM of the Broncos and the GM of the Bears a few beers.

The only negative, is that maybe had we made that trade, Vinny would be fired by now.

We have some classy fans after loss

Most of the so-called "fans" on THIS SITE have no class after a loss OR A WIN. Just have no class. It's a big surprise and disappointment to me after many, many years of going to Redskin games before moving south. Seems like half the posts in THIS thread are tacky, classless, and in bad taste. I don't like Campbell as our QB, either, but there is no excuse for some of the crap in this thread or in the game thread.

Archived