Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Campbell says he blacked out, had numbness in arm, shortness of breath

RIPSean

I hope Campbell is ok... He has a lot of heart coming out week after week and knowing he's going to get pounded every time he drops back to pass.

No one on our O-line with the exception of Dockery deserves to be in the NFL next year for the abuse they've forced him to endure.

I almost punched an Eagle fan at the bar today for cheering when Campbell got hurt. He wasn't cheering for the team, either. He was pointing at the screen and going, "BOOM CAMPBELL! BOOM!" then we saw he was seriously hurt and down and he just kept yelling, "BOOM! MAD YOU LOST YOU BUM!?"

I was extremely pissed, but I let my better judgment take over and I walked out before I beat sense into him.

Well... to be honest, I did have a little cheer when Jackson was knocked out of the game. However I wasn't at a bar, yelling it at an Eagles fan, after their team lost, on a dirty play.

i hope not, that wood be homophobic?

i'm just happy JC's ok he seems to improve every week

It's too late though, this is his 3rd year at the helm and he still hasn't shown that he can be a guy that can take over ball games.

Although, he is playing behind the worst offensive line in football, which doesn't help his case. I think he'll be better off in Carolina or San Fran next year. But I will always support him, he is a true class act. I wish we could have given him a situation to flourish in.

I hope Campbell is ok... He has a lot of heart coming out week after week and knowing he's going to get pounded every time he drops back to pass.

No one on our O-line with the exception of Dockery deserves to be in the NFL next year for the abuse they've forced him to endure.

Please... Just stop. The line has played well the last two weeks. No ones line is perfect.

I am not a big JC fan. Having said that, I wouldn't want him to be slammed to the ground like that.

The Skins should send that video clip to the NFL office for review on two counts. One a blown call, and two to penalize the player who did it.

That was a cheap shot-but JC has gotten cheap shots his entire NFL career.

I am guilty-and in defense, his less than stellar play has warranted it.

BUT- I have a feeling that if we let him go, JC will go on to become the QB we hoped he would be here.

Give his an OL, receivers who run their routes, coaches who know how to build on one's strengths and....

The man has shown the character, heart and talent (glimpses of it) -now he needs the system and HC.

Please... Just stop. The line has played well the last two weeks. No ones line is perfect.

Please... I was getting ready to ask you if you had even watched the games the past 2 weeks...

If Campbell blacked out, then he should have taken himself out of the game. What were the coaches thinking too? Hard to win when your QB is half out of it dont ya think?

Then you answered my question for me. You obviously have not.

I am disappointed that Zorn did not go beyond medium in defense of his QB. That was a flaggrant roughing the passer play. And given the recent "concern" over concussions, I am disappointed that the refs did not flag the Eagles. This Manny Acta act is old-we need a leader with guts and ..

I agree with a number of people here.

This thread is about Campbell's unnecessary injury - not how good he is and his decisions.

There's a term for what some of you are doing: kicking a man while he's down.

I've been on the record pronouncing my dismay towards Landry's performance up to this point. However, if he got injured, I wouldn't be thinking, "Oh, now we can have someone that's willing to play the ball and wraps up his man." I'd be concerned with how serious the injury was and how it should've/could've been avoided.

I agree on this one. Philly players were taking cheap shots all game. -- Broderick Bunkley stomped on Skins player's head, when he already down on the ground. That classless Eagles clown should have been tossed from the game. That might have curbed the later excesses taken by the Philly defense.

It bothers me when anyone jokes about this kind of injury -- or uses the occasion to slam the victim. This was clearly excessive roughing -- amazing the refs didn't issue an apology afterward. The refs really blew this one.

This isn't really the place for that crap. It's a serious injury we're talking about here. Not who's fault any of it was.

Your exactly right. Its amazing that some of the clowns on here get away with posts like that. To hate one of your own players is one thing, but to blame him for getting body slammed and going unconcious with no concern for his safety, after playing one hell of a game, is just a joke.

Agree with everyone here who feels Jason Campbell gave it his all and doesn't deserve classless comments after sustaining a serious injury.

Campbell makes some good plays. My tune on him has changed. I wanted him gone, but I would be alright with him returning next season with a revamped o-line... and the improvement of Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly.

The refs blew it last week at Dallas and again this week in Philly. Granted, the Skins should have put the game away long before those calls but you can't help to wonder if there is some type of agenda being followed.

They are quick to ring up our Oline with penalties but look the other way when it's a NFCE opponent.

Hope JC recovers.

Your exactly right. Its amazing that some of the clowns on here get away with posts like that. To hate one of your own players is one thing, but to blame him for getting body slammed and going unconcious with no concern for his safety, after playing one hell of a game, is just a joke.

Cambell is gutys and nobody deserves to be body slammed to the ground. But I beg to differ that he played "one hell of a game" today.

I can understand not wanting the guy as our Qb but he has done nothing to deserve the total disrespect that he gets from some of the class less *** holes on this board. There is nothing ******* funny about a member of the Redskins blacking out, having numbness in his extremities, and shortness of breath after a violent hit.

If you think it's funny when this happens to anyone on this team please feel free to go **** yourself.

It's all just so friggen pathetic...I feel for JC...as a good guy he deserves a better chance...the oline sucks so bad...I watch other QBS have all day...JC NEVER has time...and the fact we are letting him get CRUSHED so often and his oline never seems to have his back...**** someone on our Oline should have slammed Parker!...o wait our oline is a bunch of cluless slack asses! sorry I am just pissed...why do we suck so bad and don't even play like a team I can root for...I would have liked to see our team create a scene anfter that dirty ass cheap shot on my QB!!!!

Snyder needs to offer a bounty on Parker! We have no fight and no nastiness....when is the last time we slammed a QB....we teddy bear people down and don't back up our own QB who gets body slammed every game....**** the 15yarder this is war! We need some type of identity as a tough team

Archived