Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Campbell says he blacked out, had numbness in arm, shortness of breath

RIPSean

I was thinking the same thing Bubba. You'd think JC was killing puppies on his down days the way people around here make light of him getting injured. Bunch of asshats.

And yet they keep coming, McNabb showed a lot of class, however there are some fans on this board who are at the level of Philly Fans

Numbness and shortness of breath aren't something to talk about?

And if you don't want to talk about the topic, then why are you here.

And as I said, just because everyone else is doing it doesn't make it right.

not if theres no legit injury. if it becomes serious, im sure we'll hear about it but im doubting it. im assuming shortness of breath happens to these guys all the time.

the NFL seems very "concussion" aware this year, i cant remember the last time i saw so much news about it.

-Drastik just calls it like it is man, no excuses etc.../sarcasm

-I find it funny that some of Jason's avid supporters use statistics to support Jason Campbell.. Because supposedly the other QB's in much better situations, pay no attention to the fact that Matt Forte hasn't exceeded 41 yds in 6 of the last 7 games, even though he faces a 7-man box, pay no attention to the fact that Mark Sanchez is a rookie, and that the number of INT's a rookie QB experiences can NOT indicate there future, especially considering Peyton Manning holds the rookie INT record at the moment, Indy was soo stupid to draft him.

Jason Campbell has better stats (according to QBR I guess?) than Jay Cutler and Mark Sanchez so he's better than them. Santana Moss has better stats than Braylon Edwards, but Edwards is clearly the better receiver. Hilariously bad logic.

-I quoted an argument that had already began after I responded to the OP, maybe you should find the original culprit let him/her know they hi-jacked a thread..

Just because everyone is doing it doesn't make it right.

not if theres no legit injury. if it becomes serious, im sure we'll hear about it but im doubting it. im assuming shortness of breath happens to these guys all the time.

the NFL seems very "concussion" aware this year, i cant remember the last time i saw so much news about it.

That's fine, and I can see your points.

See how easy it is to stay on topic? :cheers:

when it is all said and done campbell has shown a lot of heart this season and i hope he is ok.... and wherever he may end up ... here , there , anywhere .... i wish him well....

It seems convenient for him to claim being hurt severely on a play he should be scrutinized over yet he is comfortable enough to give interviews about it 40 minutes after the fact.

As far as heart, effort, etc. It is meaningless coming from Campbell in my opinion. He is a duplicitous, ungrateful, self-centered player willing to blame everyone but himself.

failure1.jpg

Archived