Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Campbell says he blacked out, had numbness in arm, shortness of breath

RIPSean

This is where JZ should demand an explanation from the NFL

I agree wholeheartedly.

More than that, I'm surprised the guys didn't scrum a little bit. There was no time left in the game. I'd have been in someone's face, given there was no call. If I'm one of those Linemen (hell, if I was anyone on the team, regardless whether I was on the field), I'd be in that guy's face ASAFP.

I agree wholeheartedly.

More than that, I'm surprised the guys didn't scrum a little bit. There was no time left in the game. I'd have been in someone's face, given there was no call. If I'm one of those Linemen (hell, if I was anyone on the team, regardless whether I was on the field), I'd be in that guy's face ASAFP.

i was at the game and once the ball skipped to moss we left. i saw a replay of the hit but couldnt really see it that well, it looked like a guy just chucked him to the ground. was the hit that bad? was there helmet to helmet?

You obviously didnt watch the game. Please watch if you are going to criticize.

My fault, my computer stopped recording the game in the last 4 minutes so I wasn't able to see the end. I hope campbells ok, but I still don't like him as our QB. Another game where he couldn't lead us down the field for a field goal with 2 mins left. Winners find a way and two minutes is an eternity when you only need a field goal to tie or win.

I leave the forum for a week and come back to see everyone loving on JC? What gives? Get well soon buddy, hopefully your next team needs someone like you.

Trust me, no one loves campbell. If you look at his record, the ONLY team he has ever played well against was the eagles. And I wouldn't say he played well yesterday, just average and obviously not good enough to win. His two int's in the first half were the difference between win and lose. When it comes down to it, his record will speak for itself.

My fault, my computer stopped recording the game in the last 4 minutes so I wasn't able to see the end. I hope campbells ok, but I still don't like him as our QB. Another game where he couldn't lead us down the field for a field goal with 2 mins left. Winners find a way and two minutes is an eternity when you only need a field goal to tie or win.

i was in the stands, everyone knew the game was over. i figured he'd throw a pick but he skipped it to moss. weve all seen that movie before. the second the eagles tied it up i knew what was going down.

walking out of that stadium absolutely sucked yesterday. it sucks in general, but losing like that and having to get blasted for a 20 minute walk suuuuuuucks.

Say what you will about JC, but he is one tough dude.

Toughness is great, but we need someone with a lot more talent than just tough and campbell's not it. Campbell lovers will find anything new to cling to as his loses continue to mount with a top 4 defense. Either way, I hope he's ok but then again I would like to see what another QB can do with this offense before the season is over. I'm not a big fan of keeping the same QB in the game when our schedule was the easiest in football this year. Look at the titans, they started 0-6 and made a change and now are 4-6 with a chance to make the playoffs and win their division.

A change should have been made a few games ago but we have too many coaches and fans that like mediocrity.

Yea, get well soon JC.. I think he should sit out a few weeks to make sure there's no "serious" damage????? PLEASE!!!! Dont risk your health JC!!!!! P L E A S E!!!!!! We need him healthy for a possible trade.. LOL..

if this happened on the final drive , what his excuse for missing wide open receivers the rest of the game?

i cant tell whats worse watching randle el return punts or JC drop back to pass. Terrible.

Look at the titans, they started 0-6 and made a change and now are 4-6 with a chance to make the playoffs and win their division.

I was going to reply to you, but after reading this line I realized it was pointless.

But hey, maybe the Titans will manage to get Goodell to allow them to play an extra game or two, seeing as how the Colts have won 11 games and the Titans can only hope to win 10, assuming they run the table.

I've come to expect a certain level of immaturity on this forum, to be honest.

The folks in the "We Hate Jason Campbell" fan club, act like 12 year olds. I knew it was bad when I would be in topics discussing Carlos Rogers or Laron Landry, or our D-Line, and they come in and start bashing JC and changing the focus of the thread to him.

Sad part is, theres like 7-8 members on this forum who do nothing but sign on with the intent of bashing JC, no matter what. Some of them have more of a personal grudge against the guy than actually critiquing his play.

And there is ONE guy who loves campbell to death and has multiple USER ID's that posts ONLY positive info about campbell no matter how bad of a season he has had with the easiest schedule in football and one of the best D's in the league. You're a hypocrite.

I was going to reply to you, but after reading this line I realized it was pointless.

But hey, maybe the Titans will manage to get Goodell to allow them to play an extra game or two, seeing as how the Colts have won 11 games and the Titans can only hope to win 10, assuming they run the table.

You are right your reply would be pointless because you have no point against the truth. It is what it is. Titans made a change and they are benefiting. We don't make a change and we are not benefiting. You like to lose, most of us here do not. We get it.

did you see what vince "im a hall of famer" young did yesterday at the end of that game? thats what winners do. 99 yard drive in 2 minutes. TD at the buzzer. and vince young has been a terrible QB for most of his career.

just once id like to see our guy do that. im done holding my breath though.

And there is ONE guy who loves campbell to death and has multiple USER ID's that posts ONLY positive info about campbell no matter how bad of a season he has had with the easiest schedule in football and one of the best D's in the league. You're a hypocrite.

Get your facts straight before you address me.

1. I don't have multiple user ID's... is this forum that serious?

2. I have talked about Campbell's poor play several times, do some research before you make bold accusations... but then again, looking at some of your posts, you make a lot of statements without any idea of what your talking about.

3. In what way am I a hypocrite?

4. I didn't know "one of the best D's in the league" constantly, game after game, allows the opposing team to drive the length of the field on their final possessions to take the lead. Not to mention the lack of big plays.

I agree on this one. Philly players were taking cheap shots all game. -- Broderick Bunkley stomped on Skins player's head, when he already down on the ground. That classless Eagles clown should have been tossed from the game. That might have curbed the later excesses taken by the Philly defense.

It bothers me when anyone jokes about this kind of injury -- or uses the occasion to slam the victim. This was clearly excessive roughing -- amazing the refs didn't issue an apology afterward. The refs really blew this one.

When Bunkley stepped on the player's head I was hoping Haynesworth was around with some cleats laced up with giant spikes on the bottom running onto the field.

did you see what vince "im a hall of famer" young did yesterday at the end of that game? thats what winners do. 99 yard drive in 2 minutes. TD at the buzzer. and vince young has been a terrible QB for most of his career.

I give credit to Vince Young for that... He got extremely lucky with some of the bounces that came his way and the plays his receivers made..

Nevertheless, he led his team to a win with time expiring, and I don't think JC can ever do that... atleast I wouldn't have faith in him to. At the same time, I never argued that he could.

You are right your reply would be pointless because you have no point against the truth. It is what it is. Titans made a change and they are benefiting. We don't make a change and we are not benefiting. You like to lose, most of us here do not. We get it.

No, we get that you don't know anything you speak of. There is no way the Titans can win their division genious.

I give credit to Vince Young for that... He got extremely lucky with some of the bounces that came his way and the plays his receivers made..

Nevertheless, he led his team to a win with time expiring, and I don't think JC can ever do that... atleast I wouldn't have faith in him to. At the same time, I never argued that he could.

fair enough. im still not sold on young, but yesterday was extremely impressive.

It was an awesome drive. This is what happens when a coach is not afraid to make a change. Imagine how hard it was for the Titan coach to switch after his QB led him to an almost undefeated season last year? Our coaches treat campbell like he's led us to an undefeated season. LOL.

We should have gone to another QB after the first 7 games of the season. You always make the change because if you continue losing the team will eventually quit on you.

No, we get that you don't know anything you speak of. There is no way the Titans can win their division genious.

LOL. Either way, they can make the playoffs after starting worse than the skins. In the meantime your love affair with Campbell has lead us to the basement with the easiest schedule in the league.

Just stop because every post you make continues your embarrassment.

Huh??? If you don't think JC could lead us to a last minute win, they why and the hell are you blindly supporting him? Talk about genius. You're in la la land.

LOL. Either way, they can make the playoffs after starting worse than the skins. In the meantime your love affair with Campbell has lead us to the basement with the easiest schedule in the league.

Just stop because every post you make continues your embarrassment.

You'd be shocked if you knew how silly you are looking right now :helmet:

Archived