Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Campbell says he blacked out, had numbness in arm, shortness of breath

RIPSean

Although Jason should have ran and would have avoided the hit, a flag should have been thrown. If this would have been Brady, the entire defense would have been ejected from the game. The injury sounds more serious then Jason thinks, he better get his neck and nerves checked out, and not play around with this. He should also sit the next few games out, just incase lol.

What classless pieces of **** we have on here. It's about the injury that caused the man to black out and have numbness in his arm, and you asses are talking about the play? How many other injuries don't matter because the player could've done something else? Do car wrecks not elicit anything because the person could've taken an alternate route and avoided the accident altogether?

Some of you are just embarrassing to be associated with.

Yeah, that was crap, the refs need glasses, not to flag that was stupid.

And Campbell was right, Brady, Manning, Brees, Farve all would have drawn 15 yarders if the defender even wiffed on them.

I remember two other plays that were talked about during the game that the Eagles got away with some personal fauls and holding calls that were very obvious

What classless pieces of **** we have on here. It's about the injury that caused the man to black out and have numbness in his arm, and you asses are talking about the play? How many other injuries don't matter because the player could've done something else? Do car wrecks not elicit anything because the person could've taken an alternate route and avoided the accident altogether?

Some of you are just embarrassing to be associated with.

I don't care what anyone says about Campbell, He played his butt off today and looked good! Lay Off the man. He could have quit playing many games ago, but he still goes after it each week.

I thought it was an easy call. Zorn just stood on the sideline like he was playing Sudoku. He should have gone out to see Campbell, which he is allowed to do, and given the ref an earful.

I think we should stop expecting Zorn to do anything other than look like he got smacked in the face with overripe fruit after a loss.

sudoku is too compicated for zorn. if anything, he was paying tic tac toe. against himsef. and osing.

I think he's busy with taking over Sherman Lewis' role as Bingo caller. Maybe that's why he stares at the play sheet when he isn't calling the plays, for he's actually calling Bingo numbers! Somebody had to fill in for Sherman Lewis now that he's busy calling plays. ;)

Back on topic, I'm glad JC is OK. It definitely should have been a flag.

I thought it was an easy call. Zorn just stood on the sideline like he was playing Sudoku. He should have gone out to see Campbell, which he is allowed to do, and given the ref an earful.

Zorn reminds me too much of the waterboys coach. I seriously expect him to sneak off for a hotdog when things get rough, or sit on the football trying to hatch it.

I agree with a number of people here.

This thread is about Campbell's unnecessary injury - not how good he is and his decisions.

There's a term for what some of you are doing: kicking a man while he's down.

I've been on the record pronouncing my dismay towards Landry's performance up to this point. However, if he got injured, I wouldn't be thinking, "Oh, now we can have someone that's willing to play the ball and wraps up his man." I'd be concerned with how serious the injury was and how it should've/could've been avoided.

I almost punched an Eagle fan at the bar today for cheering when Campbell got hurt. He wasn't cheering for the team, either. He was pointing at the screen and going, "BOOM CAMPBELL! BOOM!" then we saw he was seriously hurt and down and he just kept yelling, "BOOM! MAD YOU LOST YOU BUM!?"

I was extremely pissed, but I let my better judgment take over and I walked out before I beat sense into him.

I almost punched an Eagle fan at the bar today for cheering when Campbell got hurt. He wasn't cheering for the team, either. He was pointing at the screen and going, "BOOM CAMPBELL! BOOM!" then we saw he was seriously hurt and down and he just kept yelling, "BOOM! MAD YOU LOST YOU BUM!?"

I was extremely pissed, but I let my better judgment take over and I walked out before I beat sense into him.

Eagles fans are the biggest *******s.

Archived