Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Wizards Thread - SUMMER LEAGUE IS ON

No Excuses

You know your in good shape when Javale McGee is the fifth big man on the bench.

Heck I even liked DeBrick last night. He played good defense on Terry. Didn't make a single shot and sucked a big one on offense like always but his defense was nice. Nick Young is such a disappointment.

Im sorry, cant let that go. His ball distribution is outstanding. Maybe one or two bad passes last night but to criticize that part of his game is a little ridiculous, unless you only criticizing last night's performance and not his overall game.

I am just criticizing for last night's performance. There were only two lazy passes that I some from him, but I needed something to criticize this team about. ;)

There were far too many goods.

Is DeShawn Stevenson popular among Wizards fans?

He's one guy on the team that I can't stand - on a team of mostly very likeable guys . . .

He seems to have a personality that's rubbing the fans wrong but he does play lock-down defense. Until this season he's been our only consistent defensive man.

He seems to have a personality that's rubbing the fans wrong but he does play lock-down defense. Until this season he's been our only consistent defensive man.

I grew tired of his antics a few years ago in the playoffs - and when I was at the Celtics/Wizards game last year he stopped playing halfway into the 2nd quarter and had to be benched.

I also think it's ridiculous that the guy is very likely representing a gang on his face with the tattoo he got in the offseason. He's a Pirates fan from Fresno, CA? Since when do the Pirates have a red P as their logo?

It's embarassing IMHO.

He's one guy on the team that I can't stand - on a team of mostly very likeable guys . . .

He used to be very popular. Rugged, clutch, best defender, archenemy of the Crabman. As time went on though his play started to slip and he became an absolute clown. I think he's an absolute embarrassment to the franchise. Our wannabe gangster version of Damon Jones/Freddie Mitchell. I can't wait until he is off the team and fades into obscurity. There are still some douchie Deshawn fanboys out there but I think at this point most agree with me.

And WhoRU I'm gonna hit up admin at WE about your membership. Idk what's up with that. And we could def use your gawdly sig skills :)

He used to be very popular. Rugged, clutch, best defender, archenemy of the Crabman. As time went on though his play started to slip and he became an absolute clown. I think he's an absolute embarrassment to the franchise. Our wannabe gangster version of Damon Jones/Freddie Mitchell. I can't wait until he is off the team and fades into obscurity. There are still some douchie Deshawn fanboys out there but I think at this point most agree with me.

And WhoRU I'm gonna hit up admin at WE about your membership. Idk what's up with that. And we could def use your gawdly sig skills :)

Haha, I was worried you were going to get on my case about hating a member of the team. As usual your post pretty much sums up my thoughts exactly.

I liked him when he came in. He had something to prove. He made shots (open shots) and played really good defense.

One DECENT season and his ego got super inflated. He started acting like a superstar and embarrassed this franchise in more than one way. I would be ecstatic if we traded him away. Sadly, we tried to do that over the summer and failed (The T'Wolves asked for Songaila instead of Stevenson). He is a grade A moron.

It's been taken care of champ because I'm now a member of the site. Admin said that he would sticky the sig thread once I've put it in development. It's seems so refreshing around there and I hope that it stays strayed from dictatorship hence around these parts.

Dallas has never been the same since Golden State. Hate to say it (cause I do like Cuban and Dirk) but your all's window is closed shut.

Or better yet, since they lost the championship to the one-man army in Miami. To say the least, who choked away the series that following season, Avery Johnson or the team?! I guess Dirk felt otherwise.

I liked him when he came in. He had something to prove. He made shots (open shots) and played really good defense.

One DECENT season and his ego got super inflated. He started acting like a superstar and embarrassed this franchise in more than one way. I would be ecstatic if we traded him away. Sadly, we tried to do that over the summer and failed (The T'Wolves asked for Songaila instead of Stevenson). He is a grade A moron.

Well considering that he is now coming off then bench, that ego of his has deflated quite a bit.

Or better yet, since they lost the championship to the one-man army in Miami. To say the least, who choked away the series that following season, Avery Johnson or the team?! I guess Dirk felt otherwise.

oh man, don't get me started on the 2006 Finals again. This forum has already been through my ranting on that subject.

I like how everyone I've argued with in the past not on this forum claimed it wasn't a one man army. "MAN HE HAD SHAQ AND HASLEM" Yeah, but Wade did nearly everything on that team...for goodness' sake that team had Jason Williams at PG. Non Hall of Famer, mediocre over his career, JASON WILLIAMS

Everyone knows Wade won that championship by himself off questionable officiating. And I've been through this in the Bill Simmons thread so that's all I'll say, back to Wizards discussion

I dunno man Young has played well. He's had some flashes and made a big shot or dunk. There's some really good players ahead of him like Foye and Butler and Miller but he'll get his chance.

He plays Zero defense, is inconsistent, and is buried in the depth chart.

I'm hoping we package him with Mike James' expiring and maybe a draft pick for a role playing energy Big man (someone with a game similar to Noah or Birdman) at the trade deadline.

He plays Zero defense, is inconsistent, and is buried in the depth chart.

I'm hoping we package him with Mike James' expiring and maybe a draft pick for a role playing energy Big man (someone with a game similar to Noah or Birdman) at the trade deadline.

I would do that in a heartbeat, but also somehow fit Stevenson in the package as well. That would be prefect for this team.

I would do that in a heartbeat, but also somehow fit Stevenson in the package as well. That would be prefect for this team.

As much as D-Steez can burn me up, I still think we need his defense. We don't have any guards that have proven to play consistent defense. One victory does not make a complete turnaround so let's hold on to our one defensive-minded SG.

Archived