Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Wizards Thread - SUMMER LEAGUE IS ON

No Excuses

This Caron bashing is absolutely retarded. He's one of the most efficient SF's in the league.

I don't think people mean to bash him

He has played well for us and has earned respect

But the man does look out of place in the offense so far this season (preseason as well) When the offense is in rhythm the wiz look awesome

That rhythm is stalled when butler starts playing one on one

That is why he was on the bench the last 5 minutes of the Dallas game and Saunders had to stroke his ego after the game

He would be getting his shots much easier if he just plays within the offense with everyone else but so far he hasn't

You're right. Maybe we can get Kwame back.

This.

I don't think people mean to bash him

He has played well for us and has earned respect

But the man does look out of place in the offense so far this season (preseason as well) When the offense is in rhythm the wiz look awesome

That rhythm is stalled when butler starts playing one on one

That is why he was on the bench the last 5 minutes of the Dallas game and Saunders had to stroke his ego after the game

He would be getting his shots much easier if he just plays within the offense with everyone else but so far he hasn't

And this.

I told you guys that about Caron Butler years ago but no one listened. He doesn't play within the offense. Why else do you think Phil Jackson traded him. He is completely useless. All he has is that jab step jump shot..

now that is just a blatant disregard for his defensive toughness and leadership role on this team. He will get use to the offense, but for 2 years had to carry this sorry team along with AJ, doing everything basically by himself, so its natural that his offensive game has changed to incorporate a more selfish nature. Once he gets into the flow of this offense he will be fine. Give him some time.

He will learn.

I told you guys that about Caron Butler years ago but no one listened. He doesn't play within the offense. Why else do you think Phil Jackson traded him. He is completely useless. All he has is that jab step jump shot..

Going a bit to far with this post

I think we should give him more than one and a half games to try to fit into the offense

Flip is a good coach and the rest of the team seems driven, so we should definitely be patient with Butler

There will be times where the offense wont be in rhythm or the shots wont fall (like in Atl) and we will need the one on one skills of Butler, Arenas and Jamison to carry the offense

The man just can't be in one on one mode 24/7

I think the message will get to him, just give it time and see what happens

Going a bit to far with this post

I think we should give him more than one and a half games to try to fit into the offense

Flip is a good coach and the rest of the team seems driven, so we should definitely be patient with Butler

There will be times where the offense wont be in rhythm or the shots wont fall (like in Atl) and we will need the one on one skills of Butler, Arenas and Jamison to carry the offense

The man just can't be in one on one mode 24/7

I think the message will get to him

Just look at his career. I have seen enough of him. He has always been a 1 on 1 player. Have you have seen him play within the offense that Eddie Jordan installed? AJ and Gil did but he couldn't

Just look at his career. I have seen enough of him. He has always been a 1 on 1 player. Have you have seen him play within the offense that Eddie Jordan installed? AJ and Gil did but he couldn't

i dont know if you read about EJ's offense but apparentely no one really got it and could play with it. You gotta give Caron a chance to show you that he can play within the system. For the last two years he has had to be very selfish in his play, he carried us a lot the past two seasons, and I think it will take an adjustment period to realize that he doesn't need to play 1-on-1 ball, that if he plays through the offense it will really help his game and the team overall.

Give him at least 40 games.

Archived