Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Wizards Thread - SUMMER LEAGUE IS ON

No Excuses

I think the foul trouble contributed directly to the points 3 and 4. Also, Caron Butler remains a blackhole on offense. He needs to get that **** figured out and fast.

I think alot of that might've contributed to his rushing back early from injury (depending the severity of it).

Once again, the refs kept it close for a while until She'Bron began to complain about his image being tainted.

I'm not a hardcore fan of the Wiz (or the NBA for that matter), but the fouls being called against the Wiz (and the lack of fouls being called on Cleveland) is scary. I have difficulty believing an entire league is corrupt, but this is a little crazy. I hope league officials review this game.

Also, Lebron needs to get "T'd" up for whining. How annoying a human being is he?

Lebron's a great player, but he's a real prick. And yeah, we'll never get the calls against a team with Lebron or Kobe, or against Boston. When playoff time comes around the league will have their agenda and the teams they want to move on will get all the calls.

Never have I been more convinced of that fact than I was during the 2008 playoffs after Lebron got away with murder against the Wiz, but against Boston (The team that the league wanted to play the Lakers so they'd get big ratings) Lebron was getting called for offensive fouls left and right; he was getting called for traveling sometimes for pete's sake. It blew my mind...That's life with David Stern for you.

You gotta know when to shoot and when to pass. Butler just passed up a wide open shot and made a horrible pass to Haywood. A play earlier Haywood decided to go up against two defenders. Stupid basketball.

Wade is ****ting all over us early on.

Michael Beasley will never be a good player, I am going on record. Watch him score 38 tonight haha.

Archived