Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Honeycrisp Apple = Best Apple in the World!

Titaw

I get tons of apples here, duh...anyway- prices are good if you are in low $1's right now- granny smith and Golden Delicious are .89 or .99, honeycrisp $1.29 on sale-

I'll go read the rest of the thread now...ha.

edit:

Hmmm...I'm a Granny Smith man by nature but find myself intrigued. Bob, where did you find these in Woodbridge?

I find my self picturing the grey poupon commercial while you say this...Almost sig worthy.

Never had a Jazz, but a Fuji > than your 3-5

I'm with Zoony on this one. Fuji's are bomb. I'm not into the Reds too much, granny smith or Golden Delic.

What's wrong with eating a tart, juicy Granny ?
:hysterical: and :puke:

The honeycrisp are good, but I think they lack a bit in tartness.

You have to get the giant ones that Wegmans sells. The average size3d ones are not nearly as good. I bought a couple of average sized ones from Giant and they weren't nearly as tart or as good as the huge ones that Wegmans sells.

Super target had them for 99cents a pound, I've never seen them that cheap

And not all honeycrisps are created equal. Different growers I guess- but a Honeycrisp at Food City isn't as good as a Honeycrisp at super target (as far as national chains)

You have to get the giant ones that Wegmans sells. The average size3d ones are not nearly as good. I bought a couple of average sized ones from Giant and they weren't nearly as tart or as good as the huge ones that Wegmans sells.

They were the giant Wegmans ones. Wegmans is literally right outside my neighborhood.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to thank the OP of this thread...if not for you my teeth would not be sinking into the deliciousness of this apple as I type this one handed.

I seriously eat these things like candy, and in fact it has replaced candy as my sweet tooth fixer.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Archived