Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Honeycrisp Apple = Best Apple in the World!

Titaw

I have eaten many Apples in my day. You name them I have had them. Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Pink Lady, Fiji, Gala, Granny Smith, etc., none can compare to the deliciousness of the Honeycrisp. They are crunchy, sweet and tart. Oh yeah, they are HUGE too! If you eat Apples and you have never had a Honeycrisp you need to get them and get them fast because they are only available for a very limited time during the year.

Trust me you will not be let down, these things are the King of Apples.

Agreed, I got hooked on them last year.

I was dissapointed to learn that they're only available certain times of the year. Hopefully they get that fixed :)

Super Targets have a great selection of them and they taste the best of any chain where I've bought them

Agreed, I got hooked on them last year.

I was dissapointed to learn that they're only available certain times of the year. Hopefully they get that fixed :)

Super Targets have a great selection of them and they taste the best of any chain where I've bought them

I got mine at Wegman's, I wonder what an apple pie made from Honeycrisp apples tastes like?

I'll be curious what you think of them, since I consider the Jazz the king of the apples. They have Honeycrisp at the Trader Joes I go to. I'll let you know what I think.

I'll find me a Jazz Apple and review it for you as well.

Archived