Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Collins Time...TC15...needs to start.

RonJeremy

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't believe we signed him because we expected him to be a franchise QB. But if this season goes south in a hurry, **** it... put him in. At worst we'll end up with a high draft pick. But 1 game into the season isn't time to throw the baby out with the bath water.

I was only throwing it out there since our QB3 is on the Practice Squad.

Because I think the vast majority of us don't post and come to the board to read interesting material... First game of the damn year, and we have the same big mouths ****ing and moaning. Filling up the entire board with the same tired bull****.

Here's a question for you... Would Todd Collins take us to the Superbowl? Is he our future? If the anser to both questions is NO, then there is no reason to start him. If you were demanding that we start a young stud rookie QB, I might be inclined to agree. But to sit JC simply because you didn't like the results of the first game? That's weak.

Amen. I'm am tired of all of the whinning first game out off the bat. If you expected ANY team to come to Giants field and win under the stress of a first game where MISTAKES happen, you're crazy. JC wasn't even on the field for half the game yet you guys criticize him like he just lost us the Super Bowl. This is the reason why I don't post much on this board. Cry baby fans who don't have any patience.

Because I think the vast majority of us don't post and come to the board to read interesting material... First game of the damn year, and we have the same big mouths ****ing and moaning. Filling up the entire board with the same tired bull****.

Here's a question for you... Would Todd Collins take us to the Superbowl? Is he our future? If the anser to both questions is NO, then there is no reason to start him. If you were demanding that we start a young stud rookie QB, I might be inclined to agree. But to sit JC simply because you didn't like the results of the first game? That's weak.

I hate to break it to you. Yea, I think we would have a better run for the SB with any other QB.

If fact, Colt or Chase would do better than JC.

Why don't you JC supporters all get together (with JC!) and go rent an island and have a lovefest together. You could play the harp and sing Koombie yah all night while complementing JC's looks, while us REAL fans watch 'another' QB give us a real chance.

And on your way out, stop by and tell Bill Cohwer, and Jay Cutler, we 'Wish' we had brought em in.

Yeah, that's worked for building team harmony in Philly... oh wait.

Zorn does not need to worry about team chemistry at this point- he needs to win NOW. Our team has a lot of problems that need to be fixed. This loss was frustrating for fans and players to deal with now. The 49ers beat the Arizona Cardinals today. Drew Brees threw for 6 touchdowns today. JC is no Drew Brees. There were hardly any postives today except seeing Randel El in the slot catch passes and run. Moss had negative yardage for the game.

also - and im not sure how many more weeks this will be painfullyu obvious, but it might be a lot:

NOT EVERY TEAM ALWAYS HAS A FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK. pretty sure the Colts, Patriots, and Saints know how lucky they have been lately.

cant EXPECT our guy to be a top 5 qb. and if you will ***** and moan until your team has a top 5 qb, i hope you have a very understandin wife/girlfriend/roommate because you are wasting your breath.

i hope JC turns out great. if he doesnt turn out great, i hope hte next guy does. but dont ****ing cry b/c we dp not have Peyton Manning behind center. that is not plausible. sorry JC isnt a 300 yard, 30/41, 0 int guy every game. his int was insane - thats fact.

but he made some throws. that is ALSO FACT. we can win with him instead of despite him, and everuyone who is searching for an answer there: im not too sure where ou expect to find that answer.

I got 2 words for ya!

JAY CUTLER

My football IQ is in the top 1% of this board. Most objective members would agree with that statement.

If it is so high than stop calling people groupies and talk some football. You know so much and you think Campbell cost us this game? Explain yourself in football talk. I'm pretty sure you'll be shown to be the fraud that you are.

I vote we keep Campbell in all season so at the end of the season we have a better draft pick and can get rid of him. I don't want to end up 8-8 again with Todd Collins.

JK. I still think we make the playoffs.

As long as we go 3-3 in division, we beat the Lions, Rams, Bucs, Chiefs, Broncos, Raiders (all VERY winnable games) and then beat 2 out of 3 of the Panthers/Saints/Falcons then we're at 11 wins and in for sure. STILL very do-able.

This team is not much better than the Rams or detroit(lost to Rams last year and barely squeak out a win against the Lions)

we are a 4-12 team on the low side and an 8-8 on the high side

to many players don't care if they win or lose(no Heart) blow it up

I hate to break it to you. Yea, I think we would have a better run for the SB with any other QB.

If fact, Colt or Chase would do better than JC.

Why don't you JC supporters all get together (with JC!) and go rent an island and have a lovefest together. You could play the harp and sing Koombie yah all night while complementing JC's looks, while us REAL fans watch 'another' QB give us a real chance.

And on your way out, stop by and tell Bill Cohwer, and Jay Cutler, we 'Wish' we had brought em in.

And yet another moron accusing someone of being a JC supporter just because they don't think TC is any better. You're just another "grass is greener" wind bag polluting this board with tired old bull****. If we had Colt available, I wouldn't object to seeing what he has. He's younf and MIGHT have upside. But he is NOT a 40 year old noodle arm QB with a walker. TC had one good streak in his entire career. He benefited greatly from a strong running game. JC with the same running game got us to 6-2. See any similarities? I sure do. And I don't think either guy is the solution.

I got 2 words for ya!

JAY CUTLER

well...and...that is a non-point

my point is that very few teams have franchise quarterbacks.

if there were 32 franchise quarterbacks, it wouldnt be such a big deal.

instead - and i know this is insane for many members here - teams have to win with...get this...WHO THEY HAVE.

we have Jason CAmpbell. quit wishing we had someone else. we dont. we have Jason Campbell whether you like it or not, so support him.

oh yeah, and Jay Cutler - that would Rule!...

except that, oh yeah - there are consequences such as no Orakpo and no OL in the first round next year.

get the **** over cutler. the skins dont have him. not going to have him.

instead we have 2 first rounnd draft picks. the argument is over. we need to win with campbell, and if youre not with the STARTING REDSKINS QB, YOU ARE AGAINST HIM.

And yet another moron accusing someone of being a JC supporter just because they don't think TC is any better. You're just another "grass is greener" wind bag polluting this board with tired old bull****. If we had Colt available, I wouldn't object to seeing what he has. He's younf and MIGHT have upside. But he is NOT a 40 year old noodle arm QB with a walker. TC had one good streak in his entire career. He benefited greatly from a strong running game. JC with the same running game got us to 6-2. See any similarities? I sure do. And I don't think either guy is the solution.

How much longer are you going to keep talking out of your ass from that lofty perch you seem to think you sit on. Clinton Portis ran for 3.9 yards per carry with Todd Collins, which was... Gasp... The same yards per carry as the entire year.

There is no similarity whatsoever, except for people who are blind to actual facts and prefer calling other people "morons" despite being guilty of making completely idiotic and false assessments of things that have already happened.

well...and...that is a non-point

my point is that very few teams have franchise quarterbacks.

if there were 32 franchise quarterbacks, it wouldnt be such a big deal.

instead - and i know this is insane for many members here - teams have to win with...get this...WHO THEY HAVE.

we have Jason CAmpbell. quit wishing we had someone else. we dont. we have Jason Campbell whether you like it or not, so support him.

This is a thread asking for Todd Collins to start. :)

1 game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and a REALLY bad one for Jason. 4 kockdowns, looked lost at times, had to waste not one but two timeouts in the second half, the pick and the strip out of his longass wind up.

I am telling you EVERY defense coordinator we are scheduled to play this year PRAYS that we keep Jason in there which is really and I mean REALLY sad.

How much longer are you going to keep talking out of your ass from that lofty perch you seem to think you sit on. Clinton Portis ran for 3.9 yards per carry with Todd Collins, which was... Gasp... The same yards per carry as the entire year.

There is no similarity whatsoever, except for people who are blind to actual facts and prefer calling other people "morons" despite being guilty of making completely idiotic and false assessments of things that have already happened.

Says the man with the NNT designations. That pretty much tells me that you've talked out your ass quite a bit recently. So tell me... Given that TC has been a career backup and never managed to make it to the field except for an injury to the starting QB. Given that he has had just that 1 little hot streak in more than a DECADE OF CLIP-BOARD HOLDING. Given that he got abused in the playoffs... What makes him such a great option for us at QB?

Says the man with the NNT designations. That pretty much tells me that you've talked out your ass quite a bit recently. So tell me... Given that TC has been a career backup and never managed to make it to the field except for an injury to the starting QB. Given that he has had just that 1 little hot streak in more than a DECADE OF CLIP-BOARD HOLDING. Given that he got abused in the playoffs... What makes him such a great option for us at QB?

He is the only one between he and Jason that has gotten us to the playoffs. Oh that and the fact he has a better win % then Jason and not against bad teams only but winning teams.

. Given that he has had just that 1 little hot streak in more than a DECADE OF CLIP-BOARD HOLDING. Given that he got abused in the playoffs... What makes him such a great option for us at QB?

Please name the season where Jason went on a hot streak?

Please name the playoff game that Jason got abused in?

The whole decade of clip board holding??

That's coming Jason's way after this season.

Archived