Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Collins Time...TC15...needs to start.

RonJeremy

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

But here's what's going to happen. We play **** teams over the next 5 or so. So Campbell is going to go out, put up halfway decent numbers, the fanboys are going to be screaming, "See! We told you!" and then the real games are going to start against legitimate teams and we're going to finish 8-8. Again. Guarantee it.

LOL, sad but true, and so sad its almost not funny.

This board used to be fun to read and chat with people...but now it's horrible. I don't know if you all know this but football takes more then just the quarterback. The defense is just at fault. Get off the field on third down. And maybe blache should try this hing called blitzing. They did once and they got the sack and the fumble. You need to create pressure. Look at teams like Pittsburg and Baltimore.

But here's what's going to happen. We play **** teams over the next 5 or so. So Campbell is going to go out, put up halfway decent numbers, the fanboys are going to be screaming, "See! We told you!" and then the real games are going to start against legitimate teams and we're going to finish 8-8. Again. Guarantee it.

I remember last year against the Rams he didn't play very well. And our offense wasn't exactly lighting it up against a bad Cleveland team at home.

So no this doesn't mean Campbell is automatically going to throw for 300 YDS and 3 TD'S against these teams. I personally think he has fundamental problems that have not been fixed since his rookie year and he makes the exact same mistakes. So these problems are going to show through and people will realize he was not worth a first round pick and trading up for him.

It's funny to look back and realize Aaron Rodgers was picked one spot before Campbell.:doh:

this board used to be fun to read and chat with people...but now it's horrible. I don't know if you all know this but football takes more then just the quarterback. The defense is just at fault. Get off the field on third down. And maybe blache should try this hing called blitzing. They did once and they got the sack and the fumble. You need to create pressure. Look at teams like pittsburg and baltimore.

joe flaco won today, and matt rayn , and sanchez

For crying out ****... You damn JC detractors are morons. I have not said in a single post that "we need to give JC at least half a season to prove himself". I have simply stated that TC brings NOTHING.... NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING... Even if he helped us limp to the playoffs, he is a half step from qualifying for AARP. He is a career freaking back-up. He have NO ONE on the bench to bring in to evaluate. What is so ****ing hard to understand about that? We have no rookie sitting on the bench learning. If you want to put in TC, you might as well consider letting ARE start for us. The season is a wash regardless of what we do. But me... I'm going to root for my favorite team and hope we win more than we lose.

Nothing?? He brings confidence to the position from the other players on offense. Right now, they have no confidence in JC. And no offense but TC is not a normal 38 year old, he hasn't taken the beating of someone like Favre or Warner has. Hes in pretty good shape.

With JC, we don't go to any playoffs. With TC, we go to playoffs and at least have a chance at extending the season. I'm baffled at all the guys who say TC is not the man but over the last 3 years he's the only guy that has taken us to the playoffs. I'm baffled by your reasoning.:saber:

I have struggled with this question for a couple seasons. JC has the talent, he has the arm...it just seems like he lacks the knowledge to be completely honest. The two plays that are case in point from today: the fumble and the INT. JC had all the time and room in the world to step forward in the pocket, yet he stands there with the ball hanging loose behind him. Osi strips him, and they return it for a TD. Step up and fire!

On the INT, he could've scrambled for the first down. I thought he was until he THREW it! Moreover he was past the line of scrimmage. Not smart.

But the dude has a cannon and can make some good throws when Zorn opens up the playbook. Case in point the final drive(I realize the Giants were in prevent). But we've seen it before too.

So is it time for a change....no not yet. But if these bonehead plays happen again next week, well then Zorn needs to make the change if he has any objective reasoning in him.

Nothing?? He brings confidence to the position from the other players on offense. Right now, they have no confidence in JC. And no offense but TC is not a normal 38 year old, he hasn't taken the beating of someone like Favre or Warner has. Hes in pretty good shape.

With JC, we don't go to any playoffs. With TC, we go to playoffs and at least have a chance at extending the season. I'm baffled at all the guys who say TC is not the man but over the last 3 years he's the only guy that has taken us to the playoffs. I'm baffled by your reasoning.:saber:

What ever happened to letting the coaching staff coach? If the coaching staff really thought TC was our best option... wouldn't he be in? If Zorn puts in TC, I will support him. But you guys are slobbering over TC as bad as the Cult was on CB. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the coaching staff has seen more of the QBs than we have. We're not talking about a Quinn and Anderson situation here. We have an ineffective QB and a possibly slightly more effective QB with a walker. What exactly are we trying to accomplish this season?

just checked the "last page" option of this thread before reading anything else, and nearly spit out my drink laughing.

i dont know who created the original thread, but it was nearly on the level of hte current american political spectrum.

insane idiocy in terms of the thread title/poll question correlation.

jc did not dominate today. also did not lose a winnable game.

This board used to be fun to read and chat with people...but now it's horrible.

ain't it the truth

I don't know if you all know this but football takes more then just the quarterback. The defense is just at fault. Get off the field on third down. And maybe blache should try this hing called blitzing. They did once and they got the sack and the fumble. You need to create pressure. Look at teams like Pittsburg and Baltimore.

:shhh: facts and logic is wasted around here anymore

it's one thing to be disappointed, frustrated and upset with the loss

instead of blowing a gasket and scream "replace the QB"

I reiterate, 17 seasons

SHEEEESHZ!!!!!!!!!!111111111one!!!!11

Sheesh 3 super bowls... See how dumb that sounds? Niether TC or JC were here the last 17 seasons. If you want to be pissed about our QB situation, blame the owner and GM. But then again, they tried to get both Cutler and Sanchez. The situation is what it is. Hope for the best.

I have struggled with this question for a couple seasons. JC has the talent, he has the arm...it just seems like he lacks the knowledge to be completely honest. The two plays that are case in point from today: the fumble and the INT. JC had all the time and room in the world to step forward in the pocket, yet he stands there with the ball hanging loose behind him. Osi strips him, and they return it for a TD. Step up and fire!

On the INT, he could've scrambled for the first down. I thought he was until he THREW it! Moreover he was past the line of scrimmage. Not smart.

But the dude has a cannon and can make some good throws when Zorn opens up the playbook. Case in point the final drive(I realize the Giants were in prevent). But we've seen it before too.

So is it time for a change....no not yet. But if these bonehead plays happen again next week, well then Zorn needs to make the change if he has any objective reasoning in him.

I somewhat agree.....so would it be best to put him in an offense geared to his talents rather than ask him to do what he has been unable to do thus far?

also - and im not sure how many more weeks this will be painfullyu obvious, but it might be a lot:

NOT EVERY TEAM ALWAYS HAS A FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK. pretty sure the Colts, Patriots, and Saints know how lucky they have been lately.

cant EXPECT our guy to be a top 5 qb. and if you will ***** and moan until your team has a top 5 qb, i hope you have a very understandin wife/girlfriend/roommate because you are wasting your breath.

i hope JC turns out great. if he doesnt turn out great, i hope hte next guy does. but dont ****ing cry b/c we dp not have Peyton Manning behind center. that is not plausible. sorry JC isnt a 300 yard, 30/41, 0 int guy every game. his int was insane - thats fact.

but he made some throws. that is ALSO FACT. we can win with him instead of despite him, and everuyone who is searching for an answer there: im not too sure where ou expect to find that answer.

Archived