Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Collins Time...TC15...needs to start.

RonJeremy

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

What is embarassing is that he is still the starter, still has groupies on this board and it took so many so long to figure out the obvious.

You are talking but you're not saying anything. Like I understand we are all upset, and you want to talk on the messageboard like you know something about football, but you don't. Diarrhea of the mouth.

Campbell played nowhere near as bad as you are trying to broadcast.

Collins shouldn't start.

My thoughts on Campbell have been all but broken today.

Campbell still gives us the best chance to win, but damn. We're effed.

I know that I said the same about Campbell after we lost to the Giants Week One last year, but damn. It effing hurts.

Why should Collins not start exactly? Your analysis is more pathetic than Campbell's play.

Do you not want Collins to start because you will be exposed for the deluded groupie that you are?

With your superior football knowledge you should realize that he checked down to some bad plays, failed to step in to the pocket causing himself to get stripped and cost the team six points. Stop the excuse train. Campbell just can't cut it.

Thanks for the compliment about my knowledge..So if Campbell cant cut it do you honestly think 50yr old Collins can?? Freakin incredible how unsmart some of you Skins fans (or so called fans) are.. Talk to me in week 4 and see if you feel the same way..Oh and in between that time please catch-up on knowing the game of football!!!

What is embarassing is that he is still the starter, still has groupies on this board and it took so many so long to figure out the obvious.

I have not posted in so long but man it makes me sick to my stomach to watch him screw up so many great opportunities. Opportunities that TC or another savy or FB smart QB could have taken advantage of and done something good with. Just so obvious this time that needed to vent.

Look. I own a Campbell jersey. I WANTED him to be the franchise QB. He is not.

I held my judgement on him until today. I was on the "new offense" excuse train last year. Well that trained just derailed. He has no excuses to be making that many mistakes this season.

It's time to move on. With the IR of Brennan and cutting of Daniel...we are left with Collins. Saddle up with him and let's ride!!

Campbell did have a few mental mistakes today but I thought he also threw the ball well at times. You cant put all the blame on Campbell are defense secondary had a horrible day. I promise when Campbell starts playing well alot you people who want him gone will jump back on the bandwagon again. Lets give him a few more games before we can even think about making a change.

With your superior football knowledge you should realize that he checked down to some bad plays, failed to step in to the pocket causing himself to get stripped and cost the team six points. Stop the excuse train. Campbell just can't cut it.

Says the man wanting the 200 year old QB is start. TC isn't Warner or Favre. He is a career backup for a reason.

I agree.. The last time our offense was any good, was during that stretch that TC started. It changed the whole complexion of our offense and all of sudden made our skill players look like pro-bowlers.

JC is a drag on this team.

That's oversimplifying the situation though

Thanks for the compliment about my knowledge..So if Campbell cant cut it do you honestly think 50yr old Collins can?? Freakin incredible how unsmart some of you Skins fans (or so called fans) are.. Talk to me in week 4 and see if you feel the same way..Oh and in between that time please catch-up on knowing the game of football!!!

I was hoping you would "drop" some of that football knowledge on the uneductated. But apparently it is limited to the Collins is 50...which isn't factual.

I would take you seriously if you contributed something to the discussion. Since you can't...I will continue with the Start TC discussion without you.

Says the man wanting the 200 year old QB is start. TC isn't Warner or Favre. He is a career backup for a reason.

And JC will be also on another team after this year. I also have hoped and crossed my fingers for him and gave him every previous game before passing judgment but after today we lost the game because of his inability to properly read and react to a defense.

If we had another QB option I would entertain that discussion. But they only kept 2 QB's. I am trying to live in reality here..not the hypothetical, let's sign this QB or that QB.

Wow all this after the first game Campbell made a couple of poor decisions for sure. Zorns' play calling was awful. All the 3 & 4 wide sets we saw in preseason were rarely used. I love Portis but how many times did we run on first down? A ton!! Our great new pass rush was a joke along with the zone we kept playing. Plenty of blame to go around. This is one of sixteen. Deep breath everyone. There is a reason Collins has been a career back up. We all think we know better than the coaches, but face it we don't.

Listening to Jason Campbell comment on the game is infuriateing.

Same old "well, you know, we just gotta cut out OUR mistakes. WE have to do a better job. WE need to continue to improve.

Whats with all the WE's and OUR's when its clearly HIM that is fumbling and getting intercepted and not seeing open receivers? He is sooooooooo stupid.

Archived