Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Collins Time...TC15...needs to start.

RonJeremy

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I honestly think you are right. And that is scary, that our team is paying him huge dollars to not do his job properly or competently.

You can see it in any good or great QB, the read and react, its easier to see in the QB that lacks in physical ability. The key to the QB is having that balance. Man i am gonna start praying now for us to draft the next # 15 (TT), i have never said this before and probably never will again but tank the season and getem.

As I said in another thread, the Skins need a reincarnated Sonny or Kilmer just as much as the country needs a reincarnated Regan.

Campbell may have the tools but he does not use them well. Time to move on and get ready for next year. In 46 years of being a Redskins fan I have never felt so down after game one.

I think we are in a lose-lose situation.

JC doesn't have it in him and I would rather rake my eyes with a fork than watch the 15 car at the helm. As Redskins fans, I think we deserve better.

The product is old and tiring. Its the same thing each and every season.

Hopefully "they just need more time to gel". :yawnee: :mad:

You can see it in any good or great QB, the read and react, its easier to see in the QB that lacks in physical ability. The key to the QB is having that balance. Man i am gonna start praying now for us to draft the next # 15 (TT), i have never said this before and probably never will again but tank the season and getem.

Tank the season? So what if we end up with the next Carr, Couch, or heaven forbid Shuler. That'd be one hell of a sacrifice for a crap shoot.

As I said in another thread, the Skins need a reincarnated Sonny or Kilmer just as much as the country needs a reincarnated Regan.

Campbell may have the tools but he does not use them well. Time to move on and get ready for next year. In 46 years of being a Redskins fan I have never felt so down after game one.

Not as many years but same here!

Well another year, same results. For all the wishful thinking, and hype about how hard Jason Campbell worked, about how much he is in command of the offense this year, it was the same old Jason Campbell, holding the ball to long, unable to read the defense, inaccurate on anything over 10 yards away and generally no pocket presence to speak of. The Bottom line is that you can coach Campbell with as many quarterback gurus you want, there is a reason Campbell has played in 52 different offensive systems………………he can’t play in any of them.

His stats were all in garbage time when the game was already over.

Take away the last drive and he's 13/19 with 139yards and 1 int.

Notice how we're running over the same arguments. I'm not even in favor of benching Jason YET but it's the same ___ every year. A Qb who pads his stats late in games (not down one score but two, where a Defense really does rest) and pads his stats with checkdowns but doesn't scare a defense and doesn't give you the impression that he's leading a professional offense worthy of respect.

Tank the season? So what if we end up with the next Carr, Couch, or heaven forbid Shuler. That'd be one hell of a sacrifice for a crap shoot.

LOL, its all a crap shoot. I dont have a fav collegiate team but its clear that TT is none of those. he has more tougness in one pinky than JC has had his entire life! Thats JC next largest fault next to being dumb is he is a wuss and afraid to take a hit.

A Qb who pads his stats late in games (not down one score but two, where a Defense really does rest) and pads his stats with checkdowns but doesn't scare a defense and doesn't give you the impression that he's leading a professional offense worthy of respect.

He's a bad movie sequel: Son of Brunell

Because I think the vast majority of us don't post and come to the board to read interesting material... First game of the damn year, and we have the same big mouths ****ing and moaning. Filling up the entire board with the same tired bull****.

Here's a question for you... Would Todd Collins take us to the Superbowl? Is he our future? If the anser to both questions is NO, then there is no reason to start him. If you were demanding that we start a young stud rookie QB, I might be inclined to agree. But to sit JC simply because you didn't like the results of the first game? That's weak.

Oh no... Not another who thinks we need to waste half our season on Campbell just to prove that he isn't our guy. This has been going on for over 21/2 years now, how much longer does everyone need? JC supporters are laughable and delusional.

Wow, it could be worse...You could be a Ohio State and Bengals fan.

Suck it up, it's just 1 freak'in game!

HTTR!

LOL, its all a crap shoot. I dont have a fav collegiate team but its clear that TT is none of those. he has more tougness in one pinky than JC has had his entire life! Thats JC next largest fault next to being dumb is he is a wuss and afraid to take a hit.

So why tank the season when TT will likely be available in the 3rd round or beyond. He is not a prototypical NFL QB. He's more of a gimmick QB.

JC has taken a pounding over the years. I've seen him step up to throw and get leveled plenty of times. I don't think he's a very good QB, but I wouldn't call him a wuss.

I just don't know how we as fans can give up on Campbell. He is in a second year offense for the first time in his career. Meaning that he has not been able to run the same offense ONCE in his career, even dating back to days at Auburn. I'm just as frustrated as the next person with the "lack" of offense by the Redskins over the past years, that being said, I also don't put that blame on Campbell.

Last year it was the O line and the mix of a new offense scheme. Now the O line looks better and in my opinion Campbell didn't look that terrible. The int was partly Moss's fault for not coming back harder on the ball. The fumble was all on JC and his internal clock, the check down on 3rd down also skeptical.

With all this being said I still feel that the main problem is Zorn's play calling. Do you guys not see (last drive is proof) that we as a team can move the ball. All it takes is the coach showing confidence in the qb that he has groomed. You just have to have a better since of urgency and knowledge of what is working and not working.

So why tank the season when TT will likely be available in the 3rd round or beyond. He is not a prototypical NFL QB. He's more of a gimmick QB.

JC has taken a pounding over the years. I've seen him step up to throw and get leveled plenty of times. I don't think he's a very good QB, but I wouldn't call him a wuss.

TT will be a 1st rounder easy. Wuss may have been a little harsh but i get one or two due to my frustration.

Archived