Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Collins Time...TC15...needs to start.

RonJeremy

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Then why did you post? Why not take your own advice?

Because I think the vast majority of us don't post and come to the board to read interesting material... First game of the damn year, and we have the same big mouths ****ing and moaning. Filling up the entire board with the same tired bull****.

Here's a question for you... Would Todd Collins take us to the Superbowl? Is he our future? If the anser to both questions is NO, then there is no reason to start him. If you were demanding that we start a young stud rookie QB, I might be inclined to agree. But to sit JC simply because you didn't like the results of the first game? That's weak.

Anyone saying that this was the fault of the Offensive Line needs to look at the stat line. Campbell wasn't pressured that much but didnt show any range with his passes, fumbles the ball, and overall looked like crap. I agree. Start TC next week. If we lose for the second year in a row to the sorry ass Rams the seasons officially over.

Please close this thread, this is such BS!!! this loss was not because of Campbell but because of our pathetic playcalling.. If you honestly think 50yr old Collins can play better than Campbell it shows how much you really know about football..

Campbell and Moss stunk up the joint. Cooley and Randle El were the only ones to show up on offense.

Uh, no. Campbell simply doesn't throw to Moss or Kelly. Anyone who operates a lot on the outside of the hashes, he can't see or doesn't trust himself to go to.

Look at his entire career AND his inability to throw fades. He excels at throwing missiles down the middle of the field, which is good because Brunell was AWFUL in the middle but he's insufficient at utilizing anyone who is not a TE or slot receiver.

I

JK. I still think we make the playoffs.

As long as we go 3-3 in division, we beat the Lions, Rams, Bucs, Chiefs, Broncos, Raiders (all VERY winnable games) and then beat 2 out of 3 of the Panthers/Saints/Falcons then we're at 11 wins and in for sure. STILL very do-able.

I agree and think the Skins have a better chance if TC starts to make that scenario work.

We have no way of knowing how many plays JC changed at the line.

My thoughts exactly.

Or when Jason checks down to a run when the Giants D stacks the box? :doh:

That made me want to throw my hi-def TV out the window.

Why is it when when Jason C. has a bad game alot of you want to make changes and get rid of him.Thats why are organization is lame bc are ownership isn't patient.So he had a rough game against one of the leagues best defense that doesnt mean you have to get rid of the guy.I mean come on the same go's with other players that mess up.I understand its frustration but we gotta learn to be patience and see the positive side of things.

Please close this thread, this is such BS!!! this loss was not because of Campbell but because of our pathetic playcalling.. If you honestly think 50yr old Collins can play better than Campbell it shows how much you really know about football..

With your superior football knowledge you should realize that he checked down to some bad plays, failed to step in to the pocket causing himself to get stripped and cost the team six points. Stop the excuse train. Campbell just can't cut it.

Why is it when when Jason C. has a bad game alot of you want to make changes and get rid of him.Thats why are organization is lame bc are ownership isn't patient.So he had a rough game against one of the leagues best defense that doesnt mean you have to get rid of the guy.I mean come on the same go's with other players that mess up.I understand its frustration but we gotta learn to be patience and see the positive side of things.

a QB that has been in the league this long should not be making as many stupid mistakes as he does. dont need patients to see the glazed look in his eyes that he has no idea what he is looking at and is trying to rely on his physical ability to bail him out.

I don't think Campbell played as bad as you all are making it seem
Great Players WANT the ball in crunchtime

JC calls an Inside Run Audible on 3/8....scared and wants to give it to someone ELSE

JC is BS

JC has NO confidence....and whats more, the players do not have confidence in JC....(as can be seen by all the "JC is showing great strides in his leadership" comments)

Its completely clear that JC does not have enough football smarts to be a starting QB in the NFL. :doh: Embarrassing just plain EMBARRASSING!

What is embarassing is that he is still the starter, still has groupies on this board and it took so many so long to figure out the obvious.

Archived