Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Collins Time...TC15...needs to start.

RonJeremy

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I just don't know how we as fans can give up on Campbell. He is in a second year offense for the first time in his career. Meaning that he has not been able to run the same offense ONCE in his career, even dating back to days at Auburn. I'm just as frustrated as the next person with the "lack" of offense by the Redskins over the past years, that being said, I also don't put that blame on Campbell.

Last year it was the O line and the mix of a new offense scheme. Now the O line looks better and in my opinion Campbell didn't look that terrible. The int was partly Moss's fault for not coming back harder on the ball. The fumble was all on JC and his internal clock, the check down on 3rd down also skeptical.

With all this being said I still feel that the main problem is Zorn's play calling. Do you guys not see (last drive is proof) that we as a team can move the ball. All it takes is the coach showing confidence in the qb that he has groomed. You just have to have a better since of urgency and knowledge of what is working and not working.

Kurt Warner played in several different offensive systems yet has found a way to be successful in this league. Matt Ryan in his first tow years with a new head coach on a bad team (at least by the pundits' standards) played exceptionally well. Mark Sanchez managed to go on the road against an apparently playoff bound Texans team according to some "experts" and he's a rookie.

The excuses for Campbell are running out. He's got to step up and stop killing drives with his poor decisions and turnovers.

Oh no... Not another who thinks we need to waste half our season on Campbell just to prove that he isn't our guy. This has been going on for over 21/2 years now, how much longer does everyone need? JC supporters are laughable and delusional.

For crying out ****... You damn JC detractors are morons. I have not said in a single post that "we need to give JC at least half a season to prove himself". I have simply stated that TC brings NOTHING.... NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING... Even if he helped us limp to the playoffs, he is a half step from qualifying for AARP. He is a career freaking back-up. He have NO ONE on the bench to bring in to evaluate. What is so ****ing hard to understand about that? We have no rookie sitting on the bench learning. If you want to put in TC, you might as well consider letting ARE start for us. The season is a wash regardless of what we do. But me... I'm going to root for my favorite team and hope we win more than we lose.

Open position for a NFL franchise starting QB. Must posses an accurate rocket arm, the ability to see the field without staring down a WR, a brain, with the ability to lead a team to multiple championships. Please send your game tape & agent's info to Redskins Park, Ashburn, VA ATT Vinny

If Campbell continues to make bad decisions and turn the ball over then yes Collins should start. But I think you give Campbell one or two more games and if we see the same problems and no improvement he gets yanked.

But here's what's going to happen. We play **** teams over the next 5 or so. So Campbell is going to go out, put up halfway decent numbers, the fanboys are going to be screaming, "See! We told you!" and then the real games are going to start against legitimate teams and we're going to finish 8-8. Again. Guarantee it.

What excuses am I throwing out pal? I'm not happy with JC, but I'm smart enough to realize that TC brings us nothing and has no future either. I was hoping we'd land Cutler, but we didn't. We're not going to pick up a franchise QB this season, and it's likely that we'll do too well to land a franchise QB in next year's draft. So genius what's the plan? Oh let's put in TC and be just as pissed off. Brilliant.

We have Andre Woodson on the PS.

But here's what's going to happen. We play **** teams over the next 5 or so. So Campbell is going to go out, put up halfway decent numbers, the fanboys are going to be screaming, "See! We told you!" and then the real games are going to start against legitimate teams and we're going to finish 8-8. Again. Guarantee it.

So, you're saying that your posse wouldn't be doing the same thing if TC was put in and did well the next 5 games? Guess what JC or TC are going to take us to the same damn place.

That is EXACTLY what I am worried about...that is why I started the thread now. Let TC start these games and carry the momentum to the end of the season.

just close this please

Why? the more threads to get my frustration out the better. Campbell sucks, he still has not improved. He will never be good, he will never have pocket presence and he will never be able to throw deep. Oh yea, how about that audible to a running play on 3rd and 8 hahahahha he sucks so bad that it's almost unreal.

Wow, it could be worse...You could be a Ohio State and Bengals fan.

Suck it up, it's just 1 freak'in game!

HTTR!

Yes, just one game. And we were playing a good team, and it is just the first game and, and.... excuse after excuse. It is not the loss but the lack of promise. We will win some but we will be watching two teams who we do not care about in the S B.

I am not down on Zorn yet but I have now given up on Campbell. Yes, we may win some of the next few games meh!

And it has been years since we have been in a super bowl, and it has been years since we have been in a championship game. Look, we have an owner who is not afraid to spend the big bucks, he has to DEMAND performance or he has to cancel some checks.

How many of you have been to a Super Bowl where the Redskins have won? Well, I have and it has been way too long!:doh:

Archived