Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Collins Time...TC15...needs to start.

RonJeremy

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Didn't that play happen right after one of our ill-advised timeouts?

Wouldn't Zorn have gone through the play and audibles and checkdowns during that timeout?

We blame Campbell for not getting it, for not executing, but look at the puppeteer. Zorn called a bad game and did a horrible coaching job. Campbell, as well as the rest of the Redskins, fell victim to the deficit created by the decider.

I would go with that if we knew what Zorn told JC but we don't. Zorn can't coach pocket presence nor make him step up in the pocket.

I will agree that we need to pass more on first and second down. I honestly believe we will live and die by the pass this year. We should just accept the inevitable and allow ourselves to become a passing team.

See thats the thing I believe in the Giants passing game, and then their running game opeans up. I believe 100% that your right about we will live and die by the pass this year.

Collins should have gotten a chance after the Campbell fumble and subsequent TD. On back to back drives Campbell throws a pick and gets stripped in the most frustrating ways possible. First by throwing a pick over the LOS and second by giving up a fumble with decent protection. Just an absolute flat liner. Collins should have come in at that point if only as a statement to Campbell to get his head out of his ***

here, let's reverse this shall we.

here we are again, year after year. giant wads of cash are shelled out for athletes who can't perform. Our owner thinks he's a maverick and a football genius. An inferior product is presented to us AGAIN that we pay premium for. And year after year with the same result, we have the same stupid, ignorant, homer fans come around and tell us to stop complaining and that this year will be different. Or even better yet that this is a rebuilding year, and we need to be patient. That our QB is a stud who just hasn't settled into his position yet. Never mind that statistically half his career is already over!

Here come the homer fans, regardless of what happens, happy with mediocrity and putting down those who aren't, filling up the board with the same tired old bull**** EXCUSES.

wake up. this isn't about this game, it isn't about this season: this is about every season since 1992. I was 2 years old the last time the skins went to the Superbowl and I'm ****ing tired of spending my entire life waiting for a season that is apparently never going to come. For a team that just doesn't and probably will not exist.

It's apparent that Zorn is not head coaching caliber. It's apparent that Campbell is not NFL starting quality, and yet it will take one if not two whole years for everyone to reach that conclusion.

quite frankly, sir, I'm sick and tired of the bull**** homers like you spew forth as excuses after years upon years of mediocrity.

:mad:

What about his play was so mediocre? His stats were right on with Eli Mannings. He had an above 90% passer rating. And other than 3 plays he capitalized on every opportunity he had to make a play. It's understandable to be upset but at least analyze what happened.

Campbell just isn't very good. We need to admit this folks.

Save the season...start Todd Collins.

You can't blame the o-line this time. Campbell just isn't a NFL QB.

Next week the Skins play the Rams. The Skins need to start Collins against an inferior opponent so he can get "sea legs". Campbell isn't going to cut it...time to move on.

Yep ,that's the same thing other morons in Miami, Cinci, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Detroit, Tampa, Carolina, Kansas City, Houston, Arizona, St. Louis, and Tennessee are saying right now...You are part of a special club my friend, be proud!

HTTR!

quite frankly, sir, I'm sick and tired of the bull**** homers like you spew forth as excuses after years upon years of mediocrity.

What excuses am I throwing out pal? I'm not happy with JC, but I'm smart enough to realize that TC brings us nothing and has no future either. I was hoping we'd land Cutler, but we didn't. We're not going to pick up a franchise QB this season, and it's likely that we'll do too well to land a franchise QB in next year's draft. So genius what's the plan? Oh let's put in TC and be just as pissed off. Brilliant.

The OP is RIGHT ON.......Jason Campbell, if anyone bothers to look at his eyes you can easily see that he has no idea of what the hell he is looking at.

:logo:

Thats my point, you ca see it in his face that he has no clue as to what he is looking at when it comes to reading the D. Therefore he has no idea what to do besides hope and pray that his physical ability might bail him out this play.

Thats my point, you ca see it in his face that he has no clue as to what he is looking at when it comes to reading the D. Therefore he has no idea what to do besides hope and pray that his physical ability might bail him out this play.
I honestly think you are right. And that is scary, that our team is paying him huge dollars to not do his job properly or competently.

What about his play was so mediocre? His stats were right on with Eli Mannings. He had an above 90% passer rating. And other than 3 plays he capitalized on every opportunity he had to make a play. It's understandable to be upset but at least analyze what happened.
His stats were all in garbage time when the game was already over.

Take away the last drive and he's 13/19 with 139yards and 1 int.

What about his play was mediocre? Are you serious? Name a single player on our entire offense that didn't play poor or mediocre.

Archived