Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Collins Time...TC15...needs to start.

RonJeremy

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

He has absolutely no feel for the game of football is my biggest problem...Cannon of an arm but the intangibles arent there and you cant teach them...watching Forcier play for Michigan vs Notre Dame was inspiring...18 yr old kid just new how to make plays and had a feel for the pocket...Campbell seems like a great person with high moral character but he is not very good right now!

Yup cause run left, run left pas on 3rd and long is a killer championship game plan and any 3rd rate qb should have executed.

I hate how Zorn spends all week coming up with the most killer scheme to only be out done cause Campbell sucks at throwing against a all out blitz on 3rd and long.

Put TC in now!!!! Run left, Run left, Pass is getting a bad name cause Campbell can not execute this genius scheme. Makes me sick

Did you see it? Jason got scared when they stacked the box and he checked down. Aikman said it, the guys on NFL Network radio said it and I would bet my last dollar he did.

Do you have evidence it wasn't?

Since we run left every play and it was a run right and the fb flipped and the left was overloaded , it looked like he flipped the direction of the play. Not to mention 3rd and long deep in our own territory and the formation was a run formation.

But regardless, Why did we run to the left 2 times in a row? Twice on that drive? Instead if looking at the facts and how our offense is run left, run left pass on 3rd and long you have to blame say Campbell. Like I said Campbell made mistakes, but run left run left pas on 3rd and long is not a championship nor winning offense.

This is that drive. Notice anything?

1st and 10 at WAS 20 (7:27) C.Portis left tackle to WAS 21 for 1 yard (O.Umenyiora, A.Pierce).

2nd and 9 at WAS 21 (6:50) C.Portis left tackle to WAS 25 for 4 yards (J.Tuck, D.Clark). NYG-M.Johnson was injured during the play.

NYG-J.Tuck was injured during the play.

3rd and 5 at WAS 25 (6:13) (Shotgun) J.Campbell pass short left to C.Cooley to WAS 31 for 6 yards (C.Blackburn, C.Webster). FUMBLES

(C.Blackburn), RECOVERED by NYG-C.Brown at WAS 20.

1st and 10 at WAS 31 (5:50) C.Portis left end to WAS 34 for 3 yards (K.Phillips).

2nd and 7 at WAS 34 (5:10) C.Portis left tackle to WAS 33 for -1 yards (C.Canty, C.Blackburn).

Timeout #1 by WAS at 04:22.

3rd and 8 at WAS 33 (4:22) L.Betts right guard to WAS 31 for -2 yards (M.Johnson).

You guys are really blaming Campbell for the Giants loss? REALLY? Maybe if our D could TACKLE Mario ****ING Manningham - THREE missed tackles on this play. Or maybe if D Hall pulled his jock up and covered someone.

The O-line played decent, but too many STUPID plays (ie letting Tuck come freely multiple times -- see Portis' frustration with Heyer and Thomas if you have it on DVR).

Campbell converted 5 third down conversions. Out of our 15 first downs, 12 YES 12 of them were PASSES. When was the last time 90% of our first downs came on passes? The Giants have one of the best defenses in the league. Get REAL.

Since we run left every play and it was a run right and the fb flipped and the left was overloaded , it looked like he flipped the direction of the play. Not to mention 3rd and long deep in our own territory and the formation was a run formation.

But regardless, Why did we run to the left 2 times in a row? Twice on that drive? Instead if looking at the facts and how our offense is run left, run left pass on 3rd and long you have to blame say Campbell. Like I said Campbell made mistakes, but run left run left pas on 3rd and long is not a championship nor winning offense.

I believe a lot of the problem is Zorn not having confidence in JC. Hell is first throw was in the second quarter and when we were inside our own 5 we ran 3 straight plays. If we had a play maker back there it would have been different.

Campbell is a moron? no

he had a bad audible

But Jim Zorn Called horrible plays when we were on the goalline.

Randle El Fd up our opening drive.

Its a team effort dont blame one person his numbers werent that bad and maybe if santana didnt let corey webster(What a *****) throw him off his game the game woulda have been different im am confident we will win the next 5 games in a row...oh and dont forget the giants pwnd us in ToP by the time we had the ball we were down by 17 CP couldnt get the carries he needed........

I believe a lot of the problem is Zorn not having confidence in JC. Hell is first throw was in the second quarter and when we were inside our own 5 we ran 3 straight plays. If we had a play maker back there it would have been different.

Excuses.

Than fire zorn and get a coach who will put in the best player.

The fact is players make mistakes. Which is why I mentioned Eli and Big Ben. Both made big mistakes but yet overcame them to win the game.

If your excuse is Zorn doe snot trust Campbell why is Campbell starting? Shouldn't your head coach be putting the best players on the field and giving them the best chance to win?

So Zorn only trust Campbell on 3rd and long in the face of a rush when the defense know you need to pass? Makes no sense. Why would he set up a scheme to put all the pressure on Campbell on big 3rd downs if he had no confidence?

No the truth is our coach is scared and not a Head Coach. Campbell is not perfect and maybe not our franchise QB. But if every drive is run run pass we already loss. No matter who is at QB.

Like I said before, I would rather lose with Campbell being let loose and him messing it up than to lose cause our coach never let us play. Coaches matter.

Stop making excuses. This is the plays called. Run left, run left pass on third and long.

That is why we lost.

It's not all Jason, Zorn's play calling is horrible, can someone tell me if we have WR on this team. Every other game I see pass plays to receivers 20-30 yards down field. Don't put this on Jason unless he is not taking shots and if that's the case, Zorn needs to bench him and play someone who will run what he calls.

Excuses.

Than fire zorn and get a coach who will put in the best player.

The fact is players make mistakes. Which is why I mentioned Eli and Big Ben. Both made big mistakes but yet overcame them to win the game.

If your excuse is Zorn doe snot trust Campbell why is Campbell starting? Shouldn't your head coach be putting the best players on the field and giving them the best chance to win?

So Zorn only trust Campbell on 3rd and long in the face of a rush when the defense know you need to pass? Makes no sense. Why would he set up a scheme to put all the pressure on Campbell on big 3rd downs if he had no confidence?

No the truth is our coach is scared and not a Head Coach. Campbell is not perfect and maybe not our franchise QB. But if every drive is run run pass we already loss. No matter who is at QB.

Like I said before, I would rather lose with Campbell being let loose and him messing it up than to lose cause our coach never let us play. Coaches matter.

Stop making excuses. This is the plays called. Run left, run left pass on third and long.

That is why we lost.

Thank you, well said, finally someone is speaking the truth based on the same game I was watching.

Campbell doesn't have the "it" factor in his game. He is most easily compared to Ben Roethlisberger as both are tall QB's with suspect offensive lines. The difference is that Roethlisberger gets knocked all over the field, every game, yet still manages to move around enough to make plays that win games. Campbell is completely the opposite as he chooses to sit in the pocket and wait to get hit rather than move out and make a play on the run. Every great QB in the league can feel pressure and make plays by avoiding the rush.

Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Phillip Rivers, Peyton Manning, Donovan McNabb, Tony Romo sits to pee, Roethlisberger, to name some off the top of my head.

I can't say that I disagree about putting Todd Collins in to see what he can do. I know it's early in the season but when do we expect the light is gonna go on in JC's head that he needs to have a better pocket presence/feel for the pressure?

While I love JC's potential, he is holding back this team as he goes through his development. Collins has already been through it all and see's the entire field better than JC does.

Campbell doesn't have the "it" factor in his game. He is most easily compared to Ben Roethlisberger as both are tall QB's with suspect offensive lines. The difference is that Roethlisberger gets knocked all over the field, every game, yet still manages to move around enough to make plays that win games. Campbell is completely the opposite as he chooses to sit in the pocket and wait to get hit rather than move out and make a play on the run. Every great QB in the league can feel pressure and make plays by avoiding the rush.

Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Phillip Rivers, Peyton Manning, Donovan McNabb, Tony Romo sits to pee, Roethlisberger, to name some off the top of my head.

I can't say that I disagree about putting Todd Collins in to see what he can do. I know it's early in the season but when do we expect the light is gonna go on in JC's head that he needs to have a better pocket presence/feel for the pressure?

While I love JC's potential, he is holding back this team as he goes through his development. Collins has already been through it all and see's the entire field better than JC does.

The IT factor is called a competent OC calling plays. Late in the 3rd qtr down by a td this is not what I expect called.

Notice anything?

1st and 10 at WAS 20 (7:27) C.Portis left tackle to WAS 21 for 1 yard (O.Umenyiora, A.Pierce).

2nd and 9 at WAS 21 (6:50) C.Portis left tackle to WAS 25 for 4 yards (J.Tuck, D.Clark). NYG-M.Johnson was injured during the play.

3rd and 5 at WAS 25 (6:13) (Shotgun) J.Campbell pass short left to C.Cooley to WAS 31 for 6 yards (C.Blackburn, C.Webster). FUMBLES

1st and 10 at WAS 31 (5:50) C.Portis left end to WAS 34 for 3 yards (K.Phillips).

2nd and 7 at WAS 34 (5:10) C.Portis left tackle to WAS 33 for -1 yards (C.Canty, C.Blackburn).

3rd and 8 at WAS 33 (4:22) L.Betts right guard to WAS 31 for -2 yards (M.Johnson).

Yup we fooled the defense lol.

Campbell just isn't very good. We need to admit this folks.

Save the season...start Todd Collins.

You can't blame the o-line this time. Campbell just isn't a NFL QB.

Next week the Skins play the Rams. The Skins need to start Collins against an inferior opponent so he can get "sea legs". Campbell isn't going to cut it...time to move on.

Some of you guys need to play in heavy traffic so we can thin the herd. It pains me to share oxygen with a lot of you dopes.

I think the biggest thing we need to think about is who to target at QB in the draft next year.

Bradford, McCoy, Tebow, and Jevan Snead seem to be the top QBs coming out of college this year.

I'm guessing that even with the injury Bradford will be a top 5 pick so I don't know if we can get him without trading up. McCoy will probably be there in the middle of the pack which is probably where we'll be picking again so I could see us taking him or maybe gambling on Tebow or Snead.

Some of you guys need to play in heavy traffic so we can thin the herd. It pains me to share oxygen with a lot of you dopes.

Thats a real mature post... contributes a lot. Thanks for the insight.

I think the O-line gave Campbell time, I think campbell needs to go through his progressions a litte faster. We wont be playing the Giants every weekend, and I think the next few games will give all the starters a little bit of time to get on the same page. Id still like to acquire a FA O-lineman just to give us some depth.

I think Fletcher will be the biggest beneficiary of the Haynesworth signing.

Thats a real mature post... contributes a lot. Thanks for the insight.

I think the O-line gave Campbell time, I think campbell needs to go through his progressions a litte faster. We wont be playing the Giants every weekend, and I think the next few games will give all the starters a little bit of time to get on the same page. Id still like to acquire a FA O-lineman just to give us some depth.

I think Fletcher will be the biggest beneficiary of the Haynesworth signing.

Notice anything? Our offense sucks cause our play calling sucks. We looked like a team lead by a QB coach. We need a new HC.

Run left Run left Pass on 3rd and long against the best defensive line and the issue is Campbell needs to go through his progressions faster :doh:

Sounds like time to bump the JC is a coach killer thread by ASF. :silly:

Yup cause JC calls our plays

Notice anything?

We need to draft a solid run left, run left, pass on 3rd and long QB. Only a real talent can lead this technical and complex scheme.

TT will be a 1st rounder easy. Wuss may have been a little harsh but i get one or two due to my frustration.

The fact you think TT is going to be a first rounder shows you have zero clue about the skill set that NFL teams look for in a quarterback. Just to further this along, you do realize that Tebow actually contacted the NFL after the season last year to guage where he would be drafted. Needless to say it wasn't favorable and it's exactly why he decided to return to college.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3777889

Most NFL analysts do not believe Tebow will be a high pick in the draft, regardless of when he comes out, because he's not considered a prototypical NFL passer. ESPN's Todd McShay, director of college football scouting for Scouts Inc., said recently that he doesn't believe Tebow will be drafted in either the first or second round if he leaves Florida.

Archived