Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

11 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Imagine this : A Long Snapper could literally have a perfect career ; Deliver a perfect, accurate spiral to the punter and kick holder on every single punt and kick.

But yet never once get recognition for anything.

That is an excellent point...

Any long snappers in the hall of fame?

5 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I miss Mike Sellers.

Human bowling ball..please someone post that clip of him trucking that lions player 

• Like 2

On 9/6/2019 at 5:53 AM, MisterPinstripe said:

Really pissed me off, more than I expected. Every team has one player except the Falcons who have two and the Redskins with 0.

Fox was confused, since they couldn't use the pics of Ryan Grant and Samaje Perine that Gruden sent in.

• Haha 5

@skinzplay Post of the day vote logged. 

10 hours ago, abdcskins said:

I miss Mike Sellers.

I flashed back to the time we called his number on 3 straight dives over the top from the 1 yards line.  I am not sure he got more than a foot off the ground.  Talk about not using a guy to his strengths.  Hey Mike go catch some air... break!  Huh.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Is the skins game nationally televised?..it looks like it is..I'll be an sob if it is

Lol never ending stoooorryyyy ahhhhhh ahhhh ahhh never ending storrrryyyy....lol ab now fined for spouting off at the mouth..hmmm what's next ab?

01-FOX-E-V3.png

Washington at Philly is all the Red

Atl @ Min Blue

Rams @ Car Green

Edited by JoeJacobyHOForRIOT
  • Thanks 1

Seriously when I look at how quickly Brown was picked up by the Pat's, mere hours, it is unbelievable.  Seems like it was already in place.  That was so quick.

But what is really frightening now.   That receiving corp. if Brown, Gordon, keep their crazy to themselves for the season.  Plus Edelman. I think it is the best receiving corp they have ever had.  Brown and Gordon amazingly talented and it will be really interesting like I said to see how Bellichick handles them.  I am sure Brady will be playing Big Daddy to them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

The national TV thing doesn't matter anymore because most people watch Red Zone when not watching their own team.

Sure it does..I'm willing to bet anyone on the game tomorrow..I'll take the skins..if it was nationally televised..noooo way.

2 hours ago, tmandoug1 said:

Wonder who is playing the Patriots in the Superbowl this year........jesus Antonio Brown is bat**** crazy but moving from Rothlisberger to Carr must have spooked him. Now Bthe GOAT gets to use him for a year......

The saints are..and they will win..then the Patriots will come back the next year and will win and that's when we should hopefully see tom and bill leave..I've been saying this since last year soooo

2 hours ago, skinsmania123 said:

Seriously when I look at how quickly Brown was picked up by the Pat's, mere hours, it is unbelievable.  Seems like it was already in place.  That was so quick.

But what is really frightening now.   That receiving corp. if Brown, Gordon, keep their crazy to themselves for the season.  Plus Edelman. I think it is the best receiving corp they have ever had.  Brown and Gordon amazingly talented and it will be really interesting like I said to see how Bellichick handles them.  I am sure Brady will be playing Big Daddy to them.

Disaster seems imminent even if it is Belly. Randy Moss didn't do much there. I think BB keeps egos in check by feeding them just enough to keep them.... balanced lets call it.  If the player can last that long, with off the field issues always looming for the big 2.  I'll bet a dollar that Gordon and Brown throw down.  Julian P-E-D?NOTME Edelman is one cold pill away from missing time. 

Color me skeptical that Brown can avoid the wrath of the Cheaterchek.

I boldly predict our top 7RWs will collectively outperform the big 3 in NE.  Ok or get half their production. Yeah I need points.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Disaster seems imminent even if it is Belly. Randy Moss didn't do much there. I think BB keeps egos in check by feeding them just enough to keep them.... balanced lets call it.  If the player can last that long, with off the field issues always looming for the big 2.  I'll bet a dollar that Gordon and Brown throw down.  Julian P-E-D?NOTME Edelman is one cold pill away from missing time. 

Color me skeptical that Brown can avoid the wrath of the Cheaterchek.

I boldly predict our top 7RWs will collectively outperform the big 3 in NE.  Ok or get half their production. Yeah I need points.

Lots of points.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Lots of points.....

HAHA

O/U on # of games before drama kicks in and games are missed. Gronk gone WILL change that offense. Suddenly WRs won't have free rides off his coattails.  7.5 I am going under.

Edited by RandyHolt

Silver lining is that the eagles loss was only one game, but history says the madness is starting early this year.. Lets review:

-projected starting linebacker out

-most talented player on the team wants a divorce and will be a distraction the whole year

-gm is too stubborn to handle the situation

-HOF rb gets benched to make a point, what it was no one cares

-rb of the future hurt again

-players already mouthing off

-Reed hurt 

-defensive cornerstone injured early

-classic skins embarrassing loss. 

Yikes. 

Edited by sportjunkie07
  • Like 2

Not sure if we are allowed to talk about other teams on this board but the Dolphins are a 19 point underdog verse New England this week 😮 I can't remember the last time a Pro line was that high. I mean, in college this is normal but you rarely see anything above 14 in the pro's. I know Miami got destroyed verse Baltimore but that was Lamar Jacksons homecoming and kind of to be expected. Miami usually plays New England tough, I'd take the 19 points this week.

LOLOL just got blocked by a bears fan for telling him that their QB isn’t a bust (12-4 record, won nfc north, made the playoffs, yeah sure...bust....) and for telling him that Mitch will be back to his old self after they destroy us on MNF. 

I was literally complimenting his team and QB. Yet that gets me blocked cause....logic 😂😂😂😂