Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

• 2 weeks later...

Got my first paycheck from the new job today. Didn't make much (missed the first full week of the pay period) but I had enough to get this:

19149454_10214113746023330_8863550613924

Best $10.60 I've spent thus far. Hoping to wave it high and proud sometime this season at FedEx Field.

Edited by thebluefood
  • Like 6

18 hours ago, thebluefood said:

Got my first paycheck from the new job today. Didn't make much (missed the first full week of the pay period) but I had enough to get this:

Best $10.60 I've spent thus far. Hoping to wave it high and proud sometime this season at FedEx Field.

We desperately need to earn another one of those pennants.  We were such a dominant franchise in the 80's and early 90's.  We need to get that back.

• Like 2

Although we sometimes start a new thread for this topic.  I won't do that.

My directv bill was sooo freaking high that I called to possibly cancel.  I only use directv because I live on the west coast and must get the nfl package to see my 'Skins. 

After paying full price for nfl ticket 2 years in a row, I got the ticket, with redzone for $100.  Good deal this year.  I am okay with this price, but I was hoping for free, since I am such a "loyal" customer......

4 hours ago, Ron78 said:

We desperately need to earn another one of those pennants.  We were such a dominant franchise in the 80's and early 90's.  We need to get that back.

Would be nice. I was 9 months old and (according to my father) fast asleep in my crib when the 'Skins wrapped up their third Super Bowl championship in Minneapolis. I've watched a lot of bad football over my lifetime. Here's hoping for better times ahead.

3 minutes ago, thebluefood said:

Would be nice. I was 9 months old and (according to my father) fast asleep in my crib when the 'Skins wrapped up their third Super Bowl championship in Minneapolis. I've watched a lot of bad football over my lifetime. Here's hoping for better times ahead.

I'm so sorry.  I got to see all 3 wins, by far the 3 greatest days of my life.

Have B&G faith.  We're gonna do it again. 

• Like 2

A challenge to all Redskins fans across the nation!!

We all know about those charity things or whatever there called..Carl's Jr. Has the whole support the military thing where you can donate a few bucks and they have you write your name on a thing they hang in the store...it happens at gas stations and other places. Well I challenge every skins fan to write Go Redskins instead of your name on those cards and let's spread the word for our love of the Redskins!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

**** this time of the offseason...literally the slowest news time of the summer...no football news at all, except for a few players getting arrested here and there. is it time for training camp yet???

Haha I was just ****in about the same thing to my friend..big mistake! as he started his typical off season super bowl champion dolphins chant..ya I hate the dull time of the season

I saw the other day that Amazon is going to be streaming games for its prime members soon.

Does anybody know when this starts and if all the games will be available or just a select few.

I have prime and  i might consider getting rid of directv if i could get high quality streams of the skins games.

4 hours ago, redskinss said:

I saw the other day that Amazon is going to be streaming games for its prime members soon.

Does anybody know when this starts and if all the games will be available or just a select few.

I have prime and  i might consider getting rid of directv if i could get high quality streams of the skins games.

Unfortunately, I believe their deal is only to stream Thursday night football

48 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Unfortunately, I believe their deal is only to stream Thursday night football

Yeah i had a feeling that was the case.

No way directv is going to pay billions and not have it exclusively.