Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

https://www.dcabloob.com/washington-commanders-game-television-radio/

‍Friday’s Washington Commanders at Cleveland Browns preseason game will air starting at 7:30 pm EDT via Commanders syndicated television stations including flagship WRC NBC 4 in the Washington, DC area and WBFF FOX 45 in Baltimore, MD.‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ 
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍Play-by-play announcer Chick Hernandez and analyst Brian Mitchell will call the Washington Commanders at Cleveland Browns preseason game for Commanders television with Logan Paulsen as the sideline analyst.
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ 
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍Additional stations to air the game include WRLH FOX 35 in Richmond, WTKR CBS 3 in Norfolk, WSLS NBC 10 in Roanoke and WSOC ABC 9 in Charlotte while Commanders.com will stream it inside the region and NFL+ will stream it outside the region. Cleveland’s WEWS ABC 5 will flagship the Browns telecast.
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ 
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍Please note that NBC Sports Washington will not air this game nor any other Commanders preseason games going forward as it is no longer affiliated with the team.
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ 
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍Commanders/Browns will also air via the Commanders radio network including flagship station WBIG 100.3 (Big 100) with Julie Donaldson as the host, Bram Weinstein on play-by-play and London Fletcher as the analyst. The Commanders call will be on satellite radio channels Sirius 98, XM/SXM 384 and SXM online 831.

4 hours ago, just654 said:

Looks like you stream in on the Commanders app now.

Still not avail for us out of towners.  Only way I'm finding is to pay $99 for the NFL+ and considering the next game is on ESPN, I'm not paying $50/game to watch preseason. So dumb. 

If anyone knows of another way for out of area streaming, I'm grateful

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Still not avail for us out of towners.  Only way I'm finding is to pay $99 for the NFL+ and considering the next game is on ESPN, I'm not paying $50/game to watch preseason. So dumb. 

If anyone knows of another way for out of area streaming, I'm grateful

NFL+ is just 39.99 and premium is 79.99

Subscribe to NFL Plus

• 2 weeks later...

YoutubeTV has an offer for Sunday Ticket + 4 months free HBO. I was waiting for a better deal so I jumped on that one. Not a bad deal for 300 bucks, you get 64 dollars of HBO for free so that turns out to be better than the previous 250 deal they had if you are interested in getting HBO. 

• Thumb up 1

5 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

YoutubeTV has an offer for Sunday Ticket + 4 months free HBO. I was waiting for a better deal so I jumped on that one. Not a bad deal for 300 bucks, you get 64 dollars of HBO for free so that turns out to be better than the previous 250 deal they had if you are interested in getting HBO. 

How do you get out of market preseason games on You tube TV?   I can't find it.  Only says when season starts.  

23 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

The Verizon deal seems to be the cheapest way to get it if someone is looking to add wireless internet or new line. It’s free Sunday ticket for the season. Seems like a good offer. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here’s the map for Week 1:

IMG_1559.thumb.png.6a4f67caa531f6dbaccc89e17754ef32.png

Hawaii
San Francisco @ Pittsburgh
Joe Davis, Daryl Johnston
Arizona @ Washington
Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth
Jacksonville @ Indianapolis
Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma
Carolina @ Atlanta
Chris Myers, Robert Smith

• Thanks 4

Does anyone know if "Commanders Postgame Live" is available anywhere for the 23-24 season? I only just now discovered that it's not on my NBC Washington Sports Live channel (Comcast MD suburbs) where it's been previous years. 

I just found this article that says it's apparently not on NBC Washington Sports Live anymore. I'm hopeful it's somewhere else but it's not looking good. I have NBC Pea**** also but haven't found any signs of it there either. Looks like something else for Josh to work on.

https://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/Daily/Issues/2023/03/24/Media/nbc-sports-washington-commanders-coverage.aspx

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2023/03/24/nbc-sports-washington-commanders-monumental/

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, SonnySideUp said:

Does anyone know if "Commanders Postgame Live" is available anywhere for the 23-24 season? I only just now discovered that it's not on my NBC Washington Sports Live channel (Comcast MD suburbs) where it's been previous years. 

I just found this article that says it's apparently not on NBC Washington Sports Live anymore. I'm hopeful it's somewhere else but it's not looking good. I have NBC Pea**** also but haven't found any signs of it there either. Looks like something else for Josh to work on.

https://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/Daily/Issues/2023/03/24/Media/nbc-sports-washington-commanders-coverage.aspx

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2023/03/24/nbc-sports-washington-commanders-monumental/

I think the pregame and postgame coverage will be primarily on the Commanders YouTube channel, like it was for the preseason.  With NBC Sports Washington dropping the Commanders coverage so late in the offseason, the team didn’t have enough time to find a new network home for team coverage.  I don’t think there’ll be any coverage before or after games on network TV this season, unfortunately.

• Thanks 3

What streaming services carry the Commies in market? Does the NFL have local blackout rules? I tried Fubo over the spring and summer and all Wizards and Nats games were blocked. Does Fubo block the Commies if I'm in the area? Will any of NFL+, Paramount, Hulu work?

NFL+ seems misleading, it says "live local and primetime regular and postseason games" but only under phone and tablet.

1 hour ago, Metalhead said:

What streaming services carry the Commies in market? Does the NFL have local blackout rules? I tried Fubo over the spring and summer and all Wizards and Nats games were blocked. Does Fubo block the Commies if I'm in the area? Will any of NFL+, Paramount, Hulu work?

I used fubotv for the preseason games and it worked well. 

Were the Wiz n Nats games blocked even while using a DC zip code? 

Anyone else using Streameast yesterday notice the picture quality wasn't quite HD? Wondering if it was just my end or if it was normal? I've never used streameast before but I have streamed some NHL games in the past and they usually are equal or better quality than my satellite. Also went to the facebook group above, but it seemed like it was just a stream of a camera trained on a tv? Didn't experiment with it too much as the streameast was solid as far as connection and stuff. Thanks for any info or tips. 

1 hour ago, GoDeep81 said:

Anyone else using Streameast yesterday notice the picture quality wasn't quite HD? Wondering if it was just my end or if it was normal? I've never used streameast before but I have streamed some NHL games in the past and they usually are equal or better quality than my satellite. Also went to the facebook group above, but it seemed like it was just a stream of a camera trained on a tv? Didn't experiment with it too much as the streameast was solid as far as connection and stuff. Thanks for any info or tips. 

How did you get Streameast to work yesterday?  I've been using it for the last couple of years without issue, but this year all I seem to get are ads for products or malware warnings.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, DaSawz said:

How did you get Streameast to work yesterday?  I've been using it for the last couple of years without issue, but this year all I seem to get are ads for products or malware warnings.

Yup streameast ain't what it usta be.

Quality usta be maybe 720p at best. It worked ok in the past but I haven't used it this year because most of the links seem broken. 

• Like 1

My (streameast) picture buffered a time or three but didn't miss any plays. To get to the actual stream you just have to click/close/click/close etc. until you wade through all the spam windows it opens. Just keep closing them and go back to the original page and click the > arrow until the stream starts. This happens on just about every stream site I've seen. Once you get to the stream your good, until you click the "full screen" then you have to wade through some more, until it finally pops open fully. lol Pain in the ass, but still better than paying $400. 

• Thumb up 1