Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

I am sure someone has mentioned this, and I am sorry in advance if it has been posted, I'm too tired to look.

www.vipleague.im

It works for all sports.  You have to be patient to actually get to the stream itself.  However there is a number of different links in all formats.  |You also have to deal with the "adult ads", however, once your streaming the game you desire, its really good.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, skinsfanarcticstyle said:

I have used these type of streaming sites before, but for the life of me I can't exit out of the adds to find the stream.  Just tried 25 times is there a secret to this one.

I feel ya.

Part of it, is having the right ad-blocker.

And part of it, is knowing which "X" to close the ad, because there seems to be some fake "X's" on some of them, that just lead to more ads, so it's just a matter of experience, and trial & error

Fortunately I've avoided any viruses, throughout those trials and errors

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

I've got stream east on a tv and a lap top and it's working great. Little choppy on the TV at first, but starlink on a rainy day

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

With the combination of Firefox browser plus Adblocker add-on, I usually don't have much problems

Chrome no problems either

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Does anyone have a link that actually works? I tried this stream east thing and so far I've found approximately 845,233 links that open up sports betting sites and 0 that actually have streams.

https://reddit.nflstream.io/washington-commanders-vs-jacksonville-jaguars-live/stream-1

http://watch.720pstream.me/live-washington-commanders-stream

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 2