Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

1 hour ago, GoDeep81 said:

My (streameast) picture buffered a time or three but didn't miss any plays. To get to the actual stream you just have to click/close/click/close etc. until you wade through all the spam windows it opens. Just keep closing them and go back to the original page and click the > arrow until the stream starts. This happens on just about every stream site I've seen. Once you get to the stream your good, until you click the "full screen" then you have to wade through some more, until it finally pops open fully. lol Pain in the ass, but still better than paying $400. 

That's why I use it. 

Paying $400 is a pain in the ass.  :D

• Thanks 1

I gotta give a game ball to YouTube for the Sunday Ticket. I've used the online version from DTV for the last 12 years and it was meh but better than nothing.

YouTube got it right on the first try. One of the best experiences I've ever had with a new service.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, moondog said:

Anybody got a good link or something to where I can watch the full game replay for free? Hate that I had to miss it but was out with the family in the Tetons and Yellowstone. 

Make sure your pop-up blocker is on.

https://fishkernfl.com/arizona-cardinals-vs-washington-commanders-10-sep-2023-full-game-replay/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/11/2023 at 7:01 PM, JSSkinz said:

I gotta give a game ball to YouTube for the Sunday Ticket. I've used the online version from DTV for the last 12 years and it was meh but better than nothing.

YouTube got it right on the first try. One of the best experiences I've ever had with a new service.

i was curious how the service was. That’s great to hear. Did you try streaming on multiple devices at the same? If so, was it a good experience?

On 9/11/2023 at 7:01 PM, JSSkinz said:

Miles better than DIRECTV. I only switched because of Sunday Ticket - the whole experience is better and it’s saving me over $100 a month based on what I was previously paying.

I got Sunday ticket for $300 as an add on early bird promotion. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

i was curious how the service was. That’s great to hear. Did you try streaming on multiple devices at the same? If so, was it a good experience?

Oh yes, I had streams going to two separate Android TVs and one on the laptop.

The streams were flawless and YouTube fixed what DTV couldn't which was the 20-30 sec lag between the broadcast and the stream.

Edited by JSSkinz
  • Thumb up 2

TV Maps for Week 3 (CBS 1PM):

03-CBS.png

Red:        New England @ NY Jets    Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Green:     Denver @ Miami                 Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

Yellow:     Buffalo @ Washington        Andrew Catalon, Tiki Barber, Matt Ryan

Brown:     Tennesee  @ Cleveland     Spero Dedes, Andrew Archuleta

Lt Blue:    Indianapolis @ Baltimore    Beth Mowins, James Lofton, Jay Feely

Blue:       Carolina @ Seatle (4:05PM)   Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

https://506sports.com/

Edited by samy316
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

On 9/8/2023 at 11:34 PM, SonnySideUp said:

Does anyone know if "Commanders Postgame Live" is available anywhere for the 23-24 season? I only just now discovered that it's not on my NBC Washington Sports Live channel (Comcast MD suburbs) where it's been previous years. 

I just found this article that says it's apparently not on NBC Washington Sports Live anymore. I'm hopeful it's somewhere else but it's not looking good. I have NBC Pea**** also but haven't found any signs of it there either. Looks like something else for Josh to work on.

https://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/Daily/Issues/2023/03/24/Media/nbc-sports-washington-commanders-coverage.aspx

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2023/03/24/nbc-sports-washington-commanders-monumental/

I've been watching it live on Youtube.

Right after the game ends, just search for Commanders Post Game Live and you should find it easily.

I can post the link on Sunday after we smash the Bills. LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think I've posted this in here before, but just in case anyone missed it...

I've been using worldcupfootball (dot) me for several years.

The popups are evil and it takes a lil patience to get the stream to play, but the amount of money I've saved from buying Sunday Ticket and PPV events cant be ignored.

I'll shoot the link in here if anyone wants it, or you can reach out to me privately if you want me to send it to you discreetly.

I got a student version of the Sunday ticket through a family member in college to use at the stadium last week for the early games. The interface and speed on mobile was great. YouTube did it much better than Directv. Does anyone know how you get the multiview with 4 games on an iPhone? Is that possible? 

5 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Pisses me off that ESPN comes out with like their 10th channel, which isn't included with YouTube TV, then puts games like the one that's on now on there.

As if I'm going to sign up for it to watch Jax in London.

Try the steam I posted.  It's awesome and commercial-free. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Pisses me off that ESPN comes out with like their 10th channel, which isn't included with YouTube TV, then puts games like the one that's on now on there.

As if I'm going to sign up for it to watch Jax in London.

Thanks to @skinsmarydu for the tip and I put the game on my smart TV using the built in Google browser... had to go through the pop-ups but hey it is free and worth it. :) 

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

CBS must really love the Washington Commanders. Seems like their new home for the 2023 season. 🤭

What's even more incredible, is that we have 3 more games on CBS after this weekend.  I think we have 6 games on CBS for the season.  I don't mind, but it is a pretty weird quirk.

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, samy316 said:

What's even more incredible, is that we have 3 more games on CBS after this weekend.  I think we have 6 games on CBS for the season.  I don't mind, but it is a pretty weird quirk.

Reminds me of the golden era of the 80s. CBS had the NFC package. John Madden & Pat Summerall lead announcers. 

• Thumb down 1