Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

3 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Wish I knew what their logic was behind all that, considering NC used to be Washington territory, so with the Panthers here, then WFT should at least be the secondary team.

I'm assuming it's because the Saints are in their division so the Panther fans can root for the Patriots. Looks like the east coast of South Carolina will be showing our game. What's weird is those 2 areas in Wyoming. 

• Like 1

So whenever the game is broadcast on especially CBS, there's no way the three of us will be able to watch it on local cable, due to the Baltimore Ravens , so we found this mom and pop motel North of Hagerstown, that's like $45 night with a refrigerator and smoking, that carries the DC CBS station on the cable in the room, so we sometimes just split the cost,just so we can watch the games , these games are actually a better time then the ones I just watch at home 

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=3

FOX EARLY

03-FOX-E-V3.png
 Anchorage
 Fairbanks
 Honolulu 
Chicago @ Cleveland
Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen
Atlanta @ NY Giants
Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma
New Orleans @ New England
Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth
Washington @ Buffalo
Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston
Arizona @ Jacksonville
Gus Johnson, Aqib Talib
UPDATES:
  • Burlington VT; Columbia SC: ATL-NYG to NO-NE (Wed)
  • Harrisburg PA: ATL-NYG to WSH-BUF (Wed)
  • Altoona PA: ATL-NYG to CHI-CLE (Wed)
  • Lubbock TX: WSH-BUF to CHI-CLE (Wed)
  • Odessa, Abilene and San Angelo TX: WSH-BUF to NO-NE (Wed)

Looks like the Chicago/Cleveland  game is getting all the coverage in the early window for some reason. 🤔

Edited by SkinsGuy

4 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=3

FOX EARLY

03-FOX-E-V3.png
 Anchorage
 Fairbanks
 Honolulu 
Chicago @ Cleveland
Atlanta @ NY Giants
New Orleans @ New England
Washington @ Buffalo
Arizona @ Jacksonville
Gus Johnson, Aqib Talib
UPDATES:
  • Burlington VT; Columbia SC: ATL-NYG to NO-NE (Wed)
  • Harrisburg PA: ATL-NYG to WSH-BUF (Wed)
  • Altoona PA: ATL-NYG to CHI-CLE (Wed)
  • Lubbock TX: WSH-BUF to CHI-CLE (Wed)
  • Odessa, Abilene and San Angelo TX: WSH-BUF to NO-NE (Wed)

Looks like the Chicago/Cleveland  game is getting all the coverage in the early window for some reason. 🤔

As it should, it’s Justin Fields first start vs a potential Super Bowl team.  Add on the Bears fans that are hyped across the country to see the kid make his first start, and you have the makings for one intriguing game.

• Like 1

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=4

FOX SINGLE

04-FOX-V2.png
 Anchorage
 Fairbanks
 Honolulu 
Carolina @ Dallas
NY Giants @ New Orleans
Washington @ Atlanta
Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez
Detroit @ Chicago
Gus Johnson, Aqib Talib
Seattle @ San Francisco (LATE)
Arizona @ LA Rams (LATE)
UPDATES:
  • Providence RI: CAR-DAL to NYG-NO (Wed)

14 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Does Dallas seem like they get at least half the country covered, every week in TV coverage ?

Look at the other games in that 1PM time slot on FOX.  That Carolina-Dallas game is easily the best 1PM game.  None of the other games are that great in that time slot.  The 4PM games on Fox are better, but since FOX doesn't have the doubleheader this week, the only people watching the 4PM games are the ones who live in those markets, or had a home game at 1PM on the other network (CBS).

14 hours ago, Florgon79 said:

Yeah. They have fans all over the country. 

They do.

You could be out in remote Idaho, farming potatoes in the field, with BakedTater, and it wouldn't be unusual for a slew of Cowboy fans to come running through the field, in large numbers

28 minutes ago, samy316 said:

Look at the other games in that 1PM time slot on FOX.  That Carolina-Dallas game is easily the best 1PM game.  None of the other games are that great in that time slot.  The 4PM games on Fox are better, but since FOX doesn't have the doubleheader this week, the only people watching the 4PM games are the ones who live in those markets, or had a home game at 1PM on the other network (CBS).

I was referring to the entirety of the situation, and not merely this specific week, exclusively ;

the forest, not the tree.

Think of this week's schedule as just the reminder of the situation, and not the ultimate proof.

Regardless of whether they appear to be the best game on, at that particular time, they seem to get the most dominating coverage over the U.S., week after week, month after month, year after year

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Monte51Coleman said:

I had great success with it in Europe. Last week, back in the U.S., it was a pain. Do you use Theater Mode or just the small screen?

Theater mode or full screen. Some of the games can have issues in the first quarter but it usually works out pretty quick.

Two weeks ago I used it all day and changed games constantly and it was flawless. This week I just watched us suck and it was a bit choppy in the first.

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

When you enlarge a feed such as that, don't you lose definition and pixels, etc ?

Maybe I'm wrong. I thought the source of the feed made it hard to convert to large screen. Pretty cool if it works with clarity.

It's perfect usually. Best feed I've ever seen. catJAM

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

So do the yellow areas just not get a 1PM game?

****ing Philly market.

They don't do a very good job of matching the colors between the map and the whatchamacallit. It's called "legend" right ?

Anyhow, the yellow on the map (for FOX) is the Arizona vs LA Rams game.

The color on the legend for that game, which is supposed to match the yellow on the map, is actually pretty far off.

2 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

They do.

You could be out in remote Idaho, farming potatoes in the field, with BakedTater, and it wouldn't be unusual for a slew of Cowboy fans to come running through the field, in large numbers

I was referring to the entirety of the situation, and not merely this specific week, exclusively ;

the forest, not the tree.

Think of this week's schedule as just the reminder of the situation, and not the ultimate proof.

Regardless of whether they appear to be the best game on, at that particular time, they seem to get the most dominating coverage over the U.S., week after week, month after month, year after year

I mean, they're the most popular team in the NFL.  If there's one thing the Cowboys have done successfully the last 25 years, it's staying relevant and popular, despite their lack of success.  It's now been 25 years since they last won a Super Bowl, or played in an NFC Championship game, but they're always the hot topic of discussion.  Jerry Jones is a master at keeping his team relevant and in the news cycle during the offseason, and especially during the regular season.  They have a top 3 fanbase, and their fans travel as well as any fanbase in football.