Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Romantic Comedies

Thinking Skins

Guys might like it because it's more from John Cusack's viewpoint- he's the lead character, rather than Beckinsale

I liked it purely because I'm a hopeless romantic. How many guys will admit they cried during "Ghost" -- even after seeing it 25+ times? :silly:

A little off topic, but this thread and 99QBKillers sig is exactly why animated gifs should be banned from the site. The drag is ridiculous.

Not everyone's using a slow computer. I've got 3 different comps that I log onto ES with and none ever experience drag from an animated gif.

How are you guys going to bring up 'You've Got Mail' and not Sleepless in Seattle? Sleepless was the MUCH better movie.

Bingo. Good call.

Also, how has Bridget Jones not been mentioned? If you like English humor, you'll love Bridget Jones.

My wife's favorite is Love Actually. It is a suprisingly good movie, actually. I, umm, enjoy it too.

And the penultimate Romantic Comedy is When Harry Met Sally. Classic movie all the way around.

Old school recommendation would be the Philadelphia Story.

OK, going to tear up my man-card now, brb.

You can turn off signatures in your User CP. I def recommend for slow connections, makes the page load much faster

I have a fast connection and a fast computer. It hickups as I scroll with the scroll bar the browser "hangs" on that image. Maybe it's the video card because it's a laptop.

To keep with the thread.

A Lot Like Love - Ashton Kutcher Amanda Peet

Archived