Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whitlock: Don't be so quick to make McNair a hero

ccsl2

With MJ and the McNair situation I've been thinking a lot about when someones good deeds outweigh their sins and vice versa. I don't know.

it just goes to show no matter how much God-given talent you have...you are still human.

The problem with Whitlock is that he ALWAYS knows ALL the details...to everything. :doh:
whitlock is a joke

So I guess he lived with SM.:doh:

:chair::evil:

We may never know what transpired.

Air was a great QB.If you love football you have got to say yes!

Air was a great QB.If you love football you have got to say yes!

True,but being a great QB is not the same as being a great man,father or husband.

The stories I heard while he was here soured me on him,but he was a fine QB and a warrior on the field.

True,but being a great QB is not the same as being a great man,father or husband.

The stories I heard while he was here soured me on him,but he was a fine QB and a warrior on the field.

But,true my friend,so how to go you about believing them?

BTW who the **** is them?:D

Did they live with him? or something?:)

Whitlock hates Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson...he basically villfied them when the Don Imus story came out.

Yeah, but whether he hates them wasn't my point. Outrage over how the media treats a dead black man who millions of people idolized and loved is what he's about, or so he says.

Let's see.

~Bang

There really wasn't much to the article. Basically the kids are the victims is all it says. NO ****!

I was shocked when I read about it Sunday morning, but really aside from the tragic death, why do we expect our athletes to be good guys? I just concern myself with how they play and the outcomes of games. Same with our politicians. Why is morality a necessary to do what they do?

Man if a politician could get rid of the drugs where I live (Butler, PA drug capital of the USA per capita) and improve the local economy... I wonder if I would care if he/she lived a less than straight-edged lifestyle.

I don't think he was a great quarterback at all.

He was average at best.

Did he ever actually have to carry his offense? The answer is a resounding no.

I don't think much of Steve McNair, the quarterback nor the man and thus I really didn't give a damn about his shooting death (not for it of course, just don't care one way or the other given that it happened) but I didn't want to be the sourpuss in the obits threads. But at least now with this article, some other opinions about McNair can be voiced without hijacking the other threads.

Archived