Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: UFO over Virginia?

MattFancy

Well if it was an UFO, would it really be that much of a surprise? The old saying "If you think we're the only intelligent life in the universe, you're naive".

That said, I'm not sure that that is a UFO. You'd think if they were trying to go invisible they'd be able to go completely invisible :)

Unless they just do it to get laughs at us... I'd screw with us too if I had the capability. It would be worth it :)

Why is the video only half a second long? I mean damn, why can't anyone focus on it and give us a decent shot once? She swung the camera up to it on purpose, I assume. It's not like one of those videos that catches something in the background. She couldn't focus on it for more than half a second?

Where'd it go? How did it leave?

No one else seems to notice it, no other reports of it, no other videos or photos of it.

It's probably a small drop of water on her lens.

~Bang

It was bigfoot's invisible ship... he was going back to the constellation Urion.

Thiebear is right - would they stop trying to sell these crappy blurry pics as ships from outer space...

Plus - its not a possible UFO, it is a UFO an Unidentified Flying Object. If it was a space ship from another world, it should be called a SSFAW.

I don't have sound on this computer, but holy cow does that lady look insane.

Still, the video is cool. It's not as blurry and out of focus as everybody seems to be accusing... I mean, it's just a ring in the sky. There's not much to see. You can't make the shot look much better/clearer than that. I'm sure it's not any kind of alien spaceship, but I am curious what it is.

Do they know what it was? No? Then it was a UFO. UFO is an acronym for unidentified flying object. It does not mean alien space ship.

Was it an alien space ship? Well, that's another question.

have we established it was flying, though? or that it is indeed an object?

LOL it was a smoke ring from the mountain/roller coaster at Kings Dominion (forget the name of it) it was on channel 4 news yesterday and Kings Dominion officials confirmed it.
Well since guys running an amusement park are UFO experts, I say the case is closed.

have we established it was flying, though? or that it is indeed an object?

Can smoke fly? Is smoke an object?

meh, it's probably Gandalf blowing smoke rings. Or maybe a residual smoke ring from an interdimensional portal.

Archived