Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The REAL Favorite Ninja Turtles Poll

MissU28

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

how fitting, all of the poll colors match the turtles' colors.

I voted Donnie. He goes around having just as much fun as Mikey but he's also a genius. Donnie and Mikey are the perfect pair, though. They feed of each other's energy and get all wound up. Much better than the Leo-Raph dynamic.

Donnie, and I'll tell you a few reasons why.

Back in the day when the first TMNT video game came out on Nintendo, Don owned everyone with his bo. It easily had the longest reach. The sound effect it made was like an F-22 Raptor breaking the sound barrier for a split second. The game was pretty crappy, but it was the first time we could play as the turtles.

Secondly, he and Mike were the only two that could use their weapons offensively. Leo and Raph couldn't gut anybody, which was a shame. I always wished they would make a Rated R TMNT so we could see leo slice a man in two and Raph gouge some eyeballs out. But watching them block and parry only to wheel kick a guy was a little disappointing. Donnie, on the other hand, was tagging heads with his bo constantly.

So it came down to Mike and Don, and I always chose Don because he was the man in the video game.

These were my thoughts exactly. Although, in the Cartoon I always liked Mike so it was close between don and mike and I went with Mike

Leonardo is my ninja turtle of choice.

Dude went around carrying a sword. A big sword. The others carried around a stick (Donatello), a sai if I remember correctly which are two little swords (Raphael) and nunchucks (Michaelangelo).

With his sword, Leonardo was the best and the first option every time TMNT was played.

• 2 weeks later...
Leonardo is my ninja turtle of choice.

Dude went around carrying a sword. A big sword. The others carried around a stick (Donatello), a sai if I remember correctly which are two little swords (Raphael) and nunchucks (Michaelangelo).

With his sword, Leonardo was the best and the first option every time TMNT was played.

See, you use the sai to catch the sword when it is being swung at you, then disarm the guy swinging it. Then it's time for stabbity death.

Seriously, Raphael is in last? There is something wrong with the voters on this board.

• 1 year later...

I go with Don, he's the smarter and his weapon is so dificult to manage.

The rest don't have any f****** clue how to use it, I never saw Leo cutting to pieces his enemies, same situation with Raph and Mike never never master the skill of his weapon, really. Some cool movements like Bruce Lee is what I wanted to see back in the day from Mike. But hell no, he always was fooling around.

Leo always so gay in combat, that mentality is annoying coming from a TMNT (to the hell with Splinter's teachings).

Raph, WTF? he always is angry or depressed!!

Mike, childish TMNT.

Archived