Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The REAL Favorite Ninja Turtles Poll

MissU28

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Hahaha, this thread is perfect. Growing up, I had three brothers, and we all loved the TMNT. Since there were four of us, we all identified with one of the four turtle brothers. Brother #1 was Don, because Brother #1 was the most intellectual of us. Brother #2 was Leo, because, even as a kid, he was a natural leader. Brother #3 was Raph, because he was always really easily angered. I was the youngest of the boys, so when this was decided I didn't really get a say in it. But even if I had, it would have turned out the same; I love my main turtle Mikey. He's the greatest. He has some serious love for pizza (don't we all), he always has a good time, and in the most serious of situations he still has the time and temperament for jokes (you can't get this turtle down).

Favorite turtle: Mikey, definitely.

2nd place is tied: Leo and Donnie. When I was a kid, I liked Leo more because he had cool weapons and was the leader. Now, I'm more partial to Don because he's a genius and he's easy-going and cracks wise with Mikey (I love the dynamic between them in the old live-action movie--which I might still watch sometimes... :geek: ).

4th: Definitely Raph. Seriously buddy, lighten the **** up and get the hell over yourself. There was too much Teenage in this Mutant Ninja Turtle. Although, he did curse a couple times in the movie, which, as a kid, was freakin' awesome.

Archived