Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The REAL Favorite Ninja Turtles Poll

MissU28

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll fail on the last thread, so here we go again....

My boyfriend and I were arguing about this last night. I have always loved Michaelangelo. I used to play ninja turtles with my brother and cousin, and my cousin and I would argue about who got to be Michaelangelo. We'd divvy up the rest of the turtles so we were even. I always got to be Krang because I could do his voice well.

My brother was a Raphael fan. My boyfriend was, too. One of my friends was a Donatello fan. NERD!!!!!!

Who do you like? Keep in mind this is about the ORIGINAL ninja turtles. The ones that look happy all the time, not the mean looking ones that are more recent with the weird eyes.

Yes:

teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_origins.jpg

NO:

5482.gif

Michaelangelo was the best because he was funny, laid back, and loved his pizza. And he was all about the party!!!

P.S. In case Slacky denies it, he loves him some uber liberal Donatello <3

Leonardo cause he was the leader and he had swords. Cool ****. Michaelangelo was 2nd for me because he was a cool guy, Raphael was 3rd because he was a total dick, and Donatello was dead last because he was a boring gay who had the gayest weapon and was a homo.

The end!

Poll fail on the last thread, so here we go again....

My boyfriend and I were arguing about this last night. I have always loved Michaelangelo. I used to play ninja turtles with my brother and cousin, and my cousin and I would argue about who got to be Michaelangelo. We'd divvy up the rest of the turtles so we were even. I always got to be Krang because I could do his voice well.

Me and my friends had the same argument last week. Michelangelo or bust.

Leonardo cause he was the leader and he had swords. Cool ****. Michaelangelo was 2nd for me because he was a cool guy, Raphael was 3rd because he was a total dick, and Donatello was dead last because he was a boring gay who had the gayest weapon and was a homo.

The end!

dude all donatello did was beat the crap out of people with a big stick. how is that not badass?

dude all donatello did was beat the crap out of people with a big stick. how is that not badass?

Yes! This is exactly why he was the baddest. He could be fighting some dude with like 2 swords and all he needed was a piece of wood to whoop some ass.

Archived