Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The REAL Favorite Ninja Turtles Poll

MissU28

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

And Donatello takes the lead :D

He has clearly hacked in to ES and planted a code segment that makes it so whenever Michelangelo gets a vote, Donatello gets two.

Edit: MissU, I voted for Donatello because you all reminded me why I related to him. You reminded me of my nerd pass, so the only people to blame would be yourself, renaissance, and 99QBKiller. :silly:

I'm glad the ES public has come to it's senses and realized that Donatello is not only smarter, but much more physically capable of kicking ass than any of the other ninja turtles.

No, ES is just made up of mostly internet :geek:s so the data is flawed

Dude, it's not even close. Kris has him beat by a MILE. I mean seriously, what straight guy would spell Chris with a 'K'? That just reeks of gheyness.

True. I think we need a poll on what's gheyer, a guy named Chris spelling it with a 'K' or a purple bandana.

No way in hell Donatello was 13 people's favorite ninja turtle. If you went to any store back in the day you couldn't find a Mikey, Raph or Leo, but there would be plenty on Donnies left. Hell, I'd take Beebop, Rocksteady, Baxter Stockman, Krang, Shredder, The Rat King, a mouser and a lowly foot clan foot soldier over Donnie.

This was so easy to choose Mikey for me. That guy had nunchucks, was funny, loved pizza and could tell a joke like no other. 2nd to me was Leo, then Don, then Raph. I can remember going to the movies with my parents and watching their first movie. LOVED IT!!! I have never seen the new movie, they probably messed it up, like they did with The Dukes of Hazzard movie.

A repost from the old thread...

From Wiki:

Donatello (Purple bandanna and bo staff) — The brilliant scientist, inventor, engineer, and technological genius. He is perhaps the least violent Turtle, preferring to use his intellect to solve conflicts. He wears a purple mask and wields the bōstaff. He is the second youngest of the four but is oftenly mistaken for being the second eldest. He is named after the sculptor Donatello

Haha, you would like him Slacky. Don't worry, he'll fight off bad dudes with his intellect!! That will really help you out on the streets.

Anyway, in elementary school art class we always had to name a famous artist when the teacher called roll. I always just picked a Ninja Turtle!

A repost from the old thread...

From Wiki:

Donatello (Purple bandanna and bo staff) — The brilliant scientist, inventor, engineer, and technological genius. He is perhaps the least violent Turtle, preferring to use his intellect to solve conflicts. He wears a purple mask and wields the bōstaff. He is the second youngest of the four but is oftenly mistaken for being the second eldest. He is named after the sculptor Donatello

Haha, you would like him Slacky. Don't worry, he'll fight off bad dudes with his intellect!! That will really help you out on the streets.

Anyway, in elementary school art class we always had to name a famous artist when the teacher called roll. I always just picked a Ninja Turtle!

Looks like Donatello's intellect is kicking ass in this poll. :silly:

Donnie, and I'll tell you a few reasons why.

Back in the day when the first TMNT video game came out on Nintendo, Don owned everyone with his bo. It easily had the longest reach. The sound effect it made was like an F-22 Raptor breaking the sound barrier for a split second. The game was pretty crappy, but it was the first time we could play as the turtles.

Secondly, he and Mike were the only two that could use their weapons offensively. Leo and Raph couldn't gut anybody, which was a shame. I always wished they would make a Rated R TMNT so we could see leo slice a man in two and Raph gouge some eyeballs out. But watching them block and parry only to wheel kick a guy was a little disappointing. Donnie, on the other hand, was tagging heads with his bo constantly.

So it came down to Mike and Don, and I always chose Don because he was the man in the video game.

Leonardo owns them all. He was the leader and he had badass Katana Blades.

And Splinter is a close second. He totally should have been a poll option, even though he wasn't a turtle. He was still part of the team. But i guess if you include him then you have to include April O'Neil....and we all know that the babe would win hands down around this place. LOL

Oh and honorable mention to Casey Jones, another badass.

I like splinter. He was always my favorite. All the turtles are on even footing with me but splinter was just awesome.

Also The first TMNT movie was amazing, it had a real gritty feel to it and I loved the way it was made. Splinter was balla in that movie. And that deep voice of his really gave the character depth and wisdom

Archived